someonebody42

Sep 18, 2020
When you download RPGVX ace it should give you a rtp folder which has a graphics subfolder. copy the graphics folder, and paste it into the game folder. that fixed the issue for me
ok so iv gotten to the point of getting my game to start but then i had the same problem as the other guy, only your solution didnt work for me. probably doing it wrong but knowing that doesnt get me closer to knowing why. any ideas?

someonebody42

Sep 18, 2020
is there a way for the dragon to get properly resurrected?
found it to be a big let down there was no dragon, like why? of all the things to fake out on.

RainsOnMyBed

Oct 19, 2019
How do you complete the day dreamer quest? Can't seem to find her anywhere after she escaped from the training grounds

Dec 17, 2020
Just Finished the Game(02/01/2022/9:45AM GMT+8) but i wonder where the Holy Grail is, cause it's impossible for it to end with just the death of that Batman Ripoff, there is also that one Maid Zombie in the Ghost Castle plus the Dragon Cave.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Just Finished the Game(02/01/2022/9:45AM GMT+8) but i wonder where the Holy Grail is, cause it's impossible for it to end with just the death of that Batman Ripoff, there is also that one Maid Zombie in the Ghost Castle plus the Dragon Cave.
There is another ending where you do figure out the location of the holy grail. You have to get all the story scenes before fighting the final boss so that you have all the information and figure out where it ended up. Do a quick thread search, I remember finding someone else had posted a list when I was having trouble finding one scene I was missing.

Reactions: 991207z
4.60 star(s) 37 Votes