Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Y'know, when Doris isn't being a sex-crazed, slutty, sadistic succubus, she can be kinda wholesome.
so like....for five minutes each day (broken up)

serious note: I just beat the game and the ending was...a little underwhelming, but then there is a New Game+ feature which makes me wonder, does anyone have an ending guide? Like the ending I got was:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It wasn't a bad ending, but it doesn't feel like it was the best ending I could've gotten

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
so like....for five minutes each day (broken up)

serious note: I just beat the game and the ending was...a little underwhelming, but then there is a New Game+ feature which makes me wonder, does anyone have an ending guide? Like the ending I got was:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It wasn't a bad ending, but it doesn't feel like it was the best ending I could've gotten
Pretty sure that's the best ending available. I'm relatively sure there are only two ending and the other one is gotten if you don't do the side quests and figure out Doris' origin story as the dead heroine's sister.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Pretty sure that's the best ending available. I'm relatively sure there are only two ending and the other one is gotten if you don't do the side quests and figure out Doris' origin story as the dead heroine's sister.
Man, I was sure I missed something like actually recovering the chalice and that there is a better/true ending or something

bbbishop

Jun 7, 2018
Товарищи, может кто скинуть save со всеми концовками(как я понял их тут 2) я игру прошел и так и не понял какую я получил концовку(вся галлерея вроде открыта)

rt2hot

May 6, 2019
Ok does anyone remember how to skip through dialogue in this game? I stopped playing for a bit on my second playthrough to get the chalice ending but when i came back i totally forgot what to press

Reactions: murtaghjr

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
This game was awesome, not just as an eroge, but as a game. Gameplay isn't the greatest, but I really enjoyed the story, and Doris is a pretty nice character.

I wish there was a free-roam epilogue. Would like to see Mary after the ending.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So I dunno if it has been mentioned, just because I noticed it, but on the japanese DLsite page seems to show the game having been updated quite a few times, and the latest (and current) version is version 1.086 since December 11th. Just wondering if someone already caught wind of this if not well, here you go.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
So I dunno if it has been mentioned, just because I noticed it, but on the japanese DLsite page seems to show the game having been updated quite a few times, and the latest (and current) version is version 1.086 since December 11th. Just wondering if someone already caught wind of this if not well, here you go.

Depending on the specific content of the update there is a good chance though that the translation would need to be updated first before it can be applied without issues

Nairte

Dec 24, 2018
There is a Paladin blocking my way in alma forest, he says I can try my luck going around through faerie forest. I searched an didn't find any other exits. Do I have to fight him or am I missing something?

desgrasa

Oct 23, 2018

So,Does Anyone Got The New Version?

Reactions: AwsHen

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I mean its been on sale for a while. Been thinking about it tbh. Not sure if theres any differences though. Plus having to have someone do a TL all over again. Just roll with the 1.00 as its not missing anything as far as I know. Why should I buy a JP version if they're going to snub everyone doing a Chinese TL for retail and not for ENG? If they don't know English TLs sell on that site that's their problem.

Last edited:

desgrasa

Oct 23, 2018
there´s that,idk if it would work with the translation,and for what i have seen,they just fixed bugs from the 1.0 all the way to .86,and some typing errors too,so,yeah,its best to let it be,unless someone who has a lot of time on its hands decide to do that,what i higly doubt

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Always makes me sad when I see the female protagonist tag without a lesbian tag along side it even if it's just a few scenes. The game still looks really good though so I am most likely still going to enjoy playing through it but man I always like to give the sexy ladies of the games I play some lovin first hand (through the MC).

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 37 Votes