dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
Is anyone having the same problems as I am? I think the file is broken. When I say broken I mean it says that it's missing file or the sort. Does anyone have a solution to my problem?

Smashuztton

Jun 28, 2019
How do i progress in the Ogre Hold mines? I'm already at level Mine: B2 and i found the ancient ruins with the sorcerer, but nowhere can i find a boss or the ghost lady. I have already beaten Vanea on the outside, but that shouldnt be a problem.

spradarajan

Dec 26, 2017
How do i progress in the Ogre Hold mines? I'm already at level Mine: B2 and i found the ancient ruins with the sorcerer, but nowhere can i find a boss or the ghost lady. I have already beaten Vanea on the outside, but that shouldnt be a problem.
Did you end up finding what to do? I'm stuck with the same issue

strlankan

Sep 13, 2018
How did you unlucky the ogre's den? I cleared all the maps so far, talked to sun king and vanea in desert already

XoXeXa

Dec 24, 2017
guys i already beat the game. So the true good ending is, when doris realized she had the chalice, right ?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
This is most definitely a 10/10 game. Perhaps not all that long, but very entertaining nonetheless.

It's a bit annoying that all the scenes don't actually get unlocked at the end... but it's not particularly hard to get any of them anyway. I ended up collecting all but one of them simply while messing around all over the place.

Gotta love the way Doris fucks pretty much... everything.

Reactions: rusalka

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
Shame the game doesnt have a pregnancy mechanic, would have been perfect since the town also has an orphanage. Great game regardless, just a little bummer

Rezzoning

May 10, 2019
Finished this game today. Was okay.

Having to level up the Invisibility skill to 3 is basically mandatory for progression (respawning enemies everywhere + slow walking speed + large dungeon maps). Also, exploring the dungeons really isn't worth the time. I tried to go for every treasure chest that I could find, but the vast majority only contained worthless consumables. Decent equipment came almost exclusively from enemies. You're gonne have a much better time if you just rush through most dungeons.

The game has 32 H-scenes, with about 26 of them being combat win scenes. I think it would've been better to have more scenes for the side-characters, as the combat win scenes got boring over time. Aside from that, the H-scenes are fine.

Combat was alright. Most battles are easily managable with "Ice Bomb", "Rotation Slice", "Shadow Stalker" and "Slaughter". "Vampire's Revenge" comes in handy against bosses. The special armor skills (Abaddon, Bafel, Perkele) matter relatively little, but being able to go into fights with them already active is neat ("Vampire's Revenge" is pretty op for the same reason).

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
No. They're skills that stay active for a given number of turn in exchange for the corresponding jewels and some blood.
Alright. Now my follow-up question. Are the corresponding "Tribute Stones" an infinite resource? I don't remember exactly but i think they were a monster drop...

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes