themagiman1

Mar 22, 2018
For the bandit hideout there's another cutscene in the very back where the green haired elf chick hauls some sacrifices away. Have you seen that scene?
Yes, I believe I have. After she leaves, two minions stay behind and talk behind her back right? It's a rather linear layout for most maps, so its hard to miss. After the battle you get a bunch of money. I assumed you were supposed to clear the maps for progression, which let's face it you kinda are. I do agree with your train of thought though, to get the true ending you probably have to get all the flags relating to summoning, magic, and the other world.

Reactions: DragonButts

Drs-102

Jul 10, 2019
the game is not working on my pc it said this app can not run on ur pc any solution or does the game only works on 64bit system ?

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
How many endings are there? I'm almost there but enemies are getting too strong, just want to know endings

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Other than getting the ending... the bloody chalice is useless because it only give you 10% hp and bp and cures status ailments. I got curse transfer for that... and then when you beat the boss, it's even more useless because the boss doesn't give you status ailments. You can't bring it into new game plus either.

Dharak
there should be three endings
normal ending: you don't see the forgotten town scene and you win without knowing any of Doris's backstory
true ending: you win knowing your back story but without possessing the chalice
good ending: you need to see every cut scene and get the chalice... especially Gee... I had every scene except Gee so Lord of Darkness didn't realize Doris was the former lord and Doris didn't realize she had the Chalice.

There might be other factors like elves and orcs and merchants that affect the scenes you see in the ending but those are the three big variations I believe.

tommya

Jul 7, 2018
im enjoying the game and feel like it has good gameplay... but it isnt very arousing. i havent found much femdom content i mean all the males she "forces" seem to be dominant during the intercourse

yourownchicken

Nov 23, 2018
Sorry in advance for the Wall of Text:

Completed a play-through in 8 hours and was able to discover that I had the chalice all along. Reading comments in here makes me wish I could help explain exactly what I did, but ultimately I don't know how to explain past make sure you explore. I found that there was never a "where do I go?" moment in the game for me and most information needed was marked with the floating ? bubble.

I'm fairly certain that you need to find every instance of the corpse digging for the Alma corpses (Vanae's minions give out info that you need), learn about the sacrifices below the church, enter the house in Saint Alma with the elders and get mistaken for someone else, learn about the chalice and how its a flawed creation (makes the holder greedy), read the book in the mages tower (especially to learn about revivification), talk to the sun king and kill the "failed" summon in dragon's den (this is so you understand why you have the chalice--the sun king talks about inanimate objects and how the soul infuses with it. The chalice --> alma, Gold --> the dragon), rescue Gee (you learn about how you were overthrown), and learn about Doris's past and almas quest for the chalice in the illusion town house (understanding why you revived in your body.

The mayor of the illusion town tells you about finding Alma which you find weird because shes dead. I believe it only tells you that something is amiss with the town, but I don't believe it causes you to realize anything about yourself, Alma, the chalice, or the ritual. I assume it's there for if you walk there before night hits, but it doesn't hurt to get the scene just in case.

The end game boss tells you what you already told Mary, so I'm assuming that talking to Mary is also potentially a requirement. One of the conversations I recall was that you desire the chalice so you can have an "infinite blood supply", which from the ending scene, I believe to be an important conversation.

I don't think the Kraken sidequest has any noticeable impact to getting the true ending, but that being said, getting the boat in the Elven Lands to get to the underwater temple requires you to see a scene about the end game boss remarking on the body of the Alma corpse there (part of the main story anyhow I believe). Unless its a required flag that the Kraken sidequest is completed, (turning the heart in to the guard for the gold reward) I doubt killing it is necessary.

I couldn't tell you if talking to Mary's father makes any difference outside of maybe a variation to the main ending.

I don't believe I missed any critical events during my play-through, and it was only toward the end that I started rushing slightly (skipping a couple chests, using invis to walk by enemies).

Only other thing I can think of is that nothing in The Phantom Castle itself makes any changes in regards to whether you get the true ending. Thus, when you enter the area for the first time could be a check of sorts whether you qualify for it or not. Totally conjecture but I'd suggest saving before even entering the area and double check all the other zones.

===========

On a different note, when I got to the second phase of the final boss fight, I had a 400 battle chain with Doris at lvl 30. Didn't ever need to sleep, and the amount of recovery resources you get during your travels is insane. Was a neat game, but I totally thought there was going to be a gallery unlock at the end based on the description--did not think I would need to still battle everyone. :ROFLMAO:

TLDR: Trying to help and explain what I believe is required for the true ending, but I think it's mainly a matter of exploring everywhere. There could very well be something else important that I failed to mention -- I don't have any method of checking for more specifics without doing a new game+.

May 16, 2017
I found the mage of the tower deep in the mine of the ogre area, but I don't know how to interact with them meaningfully. They say they need an artificial body. I thought maybe returning to the sun king or whatever, but I don't wanna hoof a long trek for nothing. Any leads?

themagiman1

Mar 22, 2018
After doing a NG+ for 1hr, I figured out the scene I was missing. It was the Vanae scene in the Desert. I was confused because she was not showing up on the minimap after I talked to the Sun King, so I assumed it was cleared. Instead, she was at the Firespew mountain, which I had cleared previously. So in my NG+, I went in the order they appeared on the minimap.

In conclusion, the minimap is buggy. Digging corpse scenes are in the following locations:bandit hideout, firespew mountain, faerie forest, devil's desert, and elf lands(this one is by king of darkness, but still relevant). If you do these out of order by not following the minimap, Vanae can appear to show up at a location you already have cleared. As long as you know which ones you have done, this is just a visual bug and is not a big deal. Everything else to get the endings is covered in user yourownchicken's post.

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
Other than getting the ending... the bloody chalice is useless because it only give you 10% hp and bp and cures status ailments. I got curse transfer for that... and then when you beat the boss, it's even more useless because the boss doesn't give you status ailments. You can't bring it into new game plus either.

Dharak
there should be three endings
normal ending: you don't see the forgotten town scene and you win without knowing any of Doris's backstory
true ending: you win knowing your back story but without possessing the chalice
good ending: you need to see every cut scene and get the chalice... especially Gee... I had every scene except Gee so Lord of Darkness didn't realize Doris was the former lord and Doris didn't realize she had the Chalice.

There might be other factors like elves and orcs and merchants that affect the scenes you see in the ending but those are the three big variations I believe.
Big thanks, I got the Gee scene and flashbacks on how it all started back then but somehow the gameplay wasn't fun enough to push to get the ending. I felt bored but was curious to know how it ends

quazar

May 30, 2017
Man, i really loves this type of games where the female MC is lewd & perverted. Wish i can find other rpgm games like this one

Reactions: DragonButts
4.60 star(s) 37 Votes