ddjn

Jul 23, 2017
to which enemy refers the 4th scene of the 2nd page ? and where? where can I find the 3 dresses? the skeleton-like in one the first pictures of this thread?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
to which enemy refers the 4th scene of the 2nd page ? and where? where can I find the 3 dresses? the skeleton-like in one the first pictures of this thread?
Each of the dresses is given to you as a skill from a god NPC. You activate them through the skill and by spending 5 blood and a a special gem. The NPCs are located in various dungeons around the map, each one has at least 2 spawn locations in case you miss them the first time.

One of them is literally blocking your way in the ruins that you find along the first path you can take, another one is in the fairy forest(you get to them in an optional area before fighting the green haired chick for the second time). The third one's second location is in a cave near the exit of the lake.

Reactions: maeqlin and ddjn

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
You have to do all of the events in each of the area's following alma trail you also need to talk to the merchant in the tomb and the dr un king plus talk read the journal in the tower go to the forgotten village and learn of doris past you need the to talk to the blue haired girl after you clear the village and talk to king of darkness for the first time in the castle before he flees to the basement during the conversation doris should realize she had the chalice all along If i recall. I almost forgot you need to go to the mine and talk to the ghost at the end as well.

Last edited:

KohryuX

Dec 10, 2017
Can someone explain step by step cause I thin I did all that but I got nothing.
They just said Alma hid the chalice
Which merchant is he talking about?

KohryuX

Dec 10, 2017
I talked to him, I did the dream town flashback thing, I talked to the desert king, I feel like I did everything but I'm not getting the chalice.

KohryuX

Dec 10, 2017
Did you go to the ogre mine and talk to that woman at the end.
Yes I've done that too.
I wonder if there is a order to do these things cause i feel i did everything that's been listed but when they talked they came to the conclusion Alma hid the Caliche before her death despite having read all that stuff and seeing the vision of her past and birth as a vampire in her cousin's body.

Last edited:

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
Yes I've done that too.
I wonder if there is a order to do these things cause i feel i did everything that's been listed but when they talked they came to the conclusion Alma hid the Caliche before her death despite having read all that stuff and seeing the vision of her past and birth as a vampire in her cousin's body.
alme merged her soul with the chalice and when she died it went to the underworld with her when the king of darkness tried to summon her sorl only the chalice would come back and go to the one with the strongest connection with her wich would be doris because she and alma were once the same person.

Reactions: GaRbS

KohryuX

Dec 10, 2017
alme merged her soul with the chalice and when she died it went to the underworld with her when the king of darkness tried to summon her sorl only the chalice would come back and go to the one with the strongest connection with her wich would be doris because she and alma were once the same person.
I can figure out that much, I want to know how to trigger that scene.

Oct 2, 2018
I take my previous post back... This game does not need Lesbian or Pregnancy. Its great the way it is! Fun rpgm and not overly grindy at all. Plus get to play as a lewd female vampire +++!

Reactions: James Eveleth

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
I can figure out that much, I want to know how to trigger that scene.
So I did every thing in that other guys quote and I still couldn't trigger the scene where Doris discovers she has the chalice, but I did three things then went back and it triggered.

1) I went to the bandit hideout and saw a cutscene about how the kidnapped sacrifices had to be pure. IDK how important this is, but I'm listing it to be thorough.

2) I went to the dragons den and found Doris's old servant Gee, he explains how Doris fell and the Dark Lord took over. I also saw the dragon resurrection while I was there.

3) I went to the forgotten town and went to the VERY BACK during the DAYTIME when the town is an illusion. There was a cutscene about the mayor trying to resurrect his dead son, so if you see that then you know you've found it. If you have trouble getting there at night stare at one of the lanterns in town, it will revert the town to its daytime state.

Well I hope that helps.

Reactions: errata

KevinPj

Aug 23, 2018
4th scene on 2nd page that would be paladin from forgotten town

Reactions: ddjn

asker23

Jun 11, 2017
Can someone explain the abaddon's armour mechanic? I get a new skill that i "need to use lots of times". Do i keep spamming it (losing one stone per use) till i get a new armor? or is it all a description for a really good buff? do i actually get an armor? if i have 10 stacks of the buff and use it again, will I still get the armor progress, or does it have to drop to 0 before using it again?

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
got the chalice. ty for the help. it fully restores HP and BP and getting a status ailment... probably curse..
anyone knows how to return it?? the guardian says it must be returned.
it does not give you a status ailment you have a hp and bp regen.

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes