Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Aaaarg I give up.. I get it, they want to make the game somewhat challenging for whatever reason, but to get lost in a fucking dungeon or forest for the twentieth time is just beyond frustrating. :cautious:

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
finally a decent RPGM game, the gameplay is fun (the mechanic is simple to pick up), the CGs and the h-scenes are really well made, i was waiting for a game like this for a LONG time holy god

batman321456

Nov 26, 2016
Anyone else having trouble moving the character? its acting like im moving up and cant move anywhere else.

Koresia

Jul 6, 2018
So how exactly does one go about finding the Chalice? I imagine that it has something to do with Doris' origin and why she can't remember her life before becoming a Vampire, but I am unsure

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
So how exactly does one go about finding the Chalice? I imagine that it has something to do with Doris' origin and why she can't remember her life before becoming a Vampire, but I am unsure
You can (sort of) find out what happened to it, but I'm pretty sure it is not something you can find.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
Aaaarg I give up.. I get it, they want to make the game somewhat challenging for whatever reason, but to get lost in a fucking dungeon or forest for the twentieth time is just beyond frustrating. :cautious:
There are fairies in the twistier dungeons that will create a glowing path to the correct route if you feed them a cookie.

how charm you increas
Stronger equipment will have better charm boosts, there's a consumable that boosts charm and there's a skill that boosts charm. There's no miss-able monster, they're all in the final dungeon.

Koresia

Jul 6, 2018
You can (sort of) find out what happened to it, but I'm pretty sure it is not something you can find.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's odd. After beating the game and getting to the new game plus room, it explains that you can't take the quest items or chalice with you, so I had assumed that you could. Plus if you use the rpg save editor, you can find "Alma's Chalice" in the items section.

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
That's odd. After beating the game and getting to the new game plus room, it explains that you can't take the quest items or chalice with you, so I had assumed that you could. Plus if you use the rpg save editor, you can find "Alma's Chalice" in the items section.
Only says that key items will not be carried over for me mate, so I'm not sure where you're getting the bit about the chalice. As for the Alma's Chalice being an in-game item I might be wrong here but there's no real hint about how to actually obtain it and it would completely negate the entire plotline with the dragon and how the spell works, and would subvert the whole curse of the chalice thing and how it'd affect Alma.

There is one thing I'm still curious about and that's the specter in the mine (the one with an incomplete body) that's at the very end of a pretty lengthy dungeon which doesn't seem to do much of anything.

Reactions: errata

mrih8u

Apr 23, 2018
I can't seem to find the Green haired chick after she runs away after fighting me in the mountain.

she appears to be near the desert but she's not in the desert map.

I have finished every area I can access but I still can't seem to advance the plot.

Yasarekin

Aug 7, 2017
I can't seem to find the Green haired chick after she runs away after fighting me in the mountain.

she appears to be near the desert but she's not in the desert map.

I have finished every area I can access but I still can't seem to advance the plot.
get the kraken quest from alma guardhouse get the boat at the end of elven territory finish underwater area that opened it for me

mrih8u

Apr 23, 2018
Finished Underwater Temple and Devil's Desert and talked to Sun king. I've also got the the ogre's den and killed the Day Dreamer succubus. Also been to the dragon's den and finished that map.

Still can't get there.

4.60 star(s) 35 Votes