Wolvie

Jan 21, 2018
HOLY SHIT!!!!

THE TOP TIER H-GAME FINALLY GOT ITS PROPER ENGLISH TRANSLATION

THANK FOR TRANSLATORS MAKING IT DONE!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reactions: Thomas Crapper
Sep 12, 2019
Finished Underwater Temple and Devil's Desert and talked to Sun king. I've also got the the ogre's den and killed the Day Dreamer succubus. Also been to the dragon's den and finished that map.

Still can't get there.
In the area where there are several teleporters, go to the one in the southwest and just follow the path, you will find her with no problem.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrih8u

Apr 23, 2018
I see, so she's not at the ending, just a bit left of the ending.....how annoying.
Now I'm hunting her at the already cleared Ogre den.....GRRRR

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Anyone got full gallery save? I don't have the patience to play this game till the end

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
Finished Underwater Temple and Devil's Desert and talked to Sun king. I've also got the the ogre's den and killed the Day Dreamer succubus. Also been to the dragon's den and finished that map.

Still can't get there.
She's underground in the same dungeon where you found the Sun King, there's multiple entrances and she's on the western side of the place.

Velvlynn

Aug 3, 2018
This was a pretty rare and enjoyable game. It's a breath of fresh air to the many games that are set up as lose for lewds. I personally thought the story was pretty decent and the gameplay was nice albeit repetitive. I was fairly surprised oh how lovely the town with NPCs moving around and about. Hope to come across more like this.

mrih8u

Apr 23, 2018
Thanks people for the devil's desert those who helped me, But now i'm stuck again.

Searched every square of the Ogre Mine.....As mentioned earlier I've already cleared the map and found the exit.
Still can't find the Lamia, Assuming I miraculously find the bitch Am I going to have to search for her again in the already cleared dragon's den? It's very annoying searching for an easily beatable boss in a dungeon you've already cleared since all the chests are open there's no indication of a new route.

Nevermind it's not in the mine at all....Bloody Red herrings.

Last edited:

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
The mine is on the west side of the ogre den, the person you're looking for is on the east side. If you're in the mine you went too far west and need to go back to the green areas.

bahraaan

Aug 13, 2017
Help, I am lost in the castle cellar after beating the batman boss, where should I go. as far as I can see the cellar only has treasure chests.

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
In the first big room with the fleshy stuff go toward the north-west corner (you move across a chunk that looks like the normal castle for a bit) and then south and then east. Straight east in the next map.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Anybody know what charm stat can do?
Stronger enemies require higher charm stat, example Chimera require high charm stat, so unless your charm is high, you can't use charm skill so to suck their life. Increase charm stat by stronger equipment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AstralBout

ddjn

Jul 23, 2017
Hello, has anyone succeeded to retrieve all the treasures of the magic tower? and if so, how? I've already beaten the game, but the fortuneteller always keeps telling to go there.
I'm mainly asking for a way to reach the treasure boxes on the last floor

kucingshit

Dec 2, 2018
wow one of my favorite game getting translation.. I really like Doris because she fuck the enemy not enemy fuck her :cool:

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes