TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
So I did every thing in that other guys quote and I still couldn't trigger the scene where Doris discovers she has the chalice, but I did three things then went back and it triggered.

1) I went to the bandit hideout and saw a cutscene about how the kidnapped sacrifices had to be pure. IDK how important this is, but I'm listing it to be thorough.

2) I went to the dragons den and found Doris's old servant Gee, he explains how Doris fell and the Dark Lord took over. I also saw the dragon resurrection while I was there.

3) I went to the forgotten town and went to the VERY BACK during the DAYTIME when the town is an illusion. There was a cutscene about the mayor trying to resurrect his dead son, so if you see that then you know you've found it. If you have trouble getting there at night stare at one of the lanterns in town, it will revert the town to its daytime state.

Well I hope that helps.
after 2 did you go to the tower and read the book at the top and talk to the stuff in the basement oh in the tomb did you talk to the zombie merchant inside there as well.

12andrei12

Aug 2, 2017
hey guys it seems its missing some files more specifically graphics/tilessets/inside_a1 mabey even more. Can anyone please help me

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
after 2 did you go to the tower and read the book at the top and talk to the stuff in the basement oh in the tomb did you talk to the zombie merchant inside there as well.
I read the book in the tower and and spoke to the merchant before I did any of the things I listed.

12andrei12

Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys I think I found the problem but to fix can anyone tell me how to open or extract archived files using local emulator

Doboodle

Nov 24, 2018
Does anyone know to which enemy refers the scene on the 3rd page bottom left and where to find that?

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Nice, another game that skip the cringe and goes right to the point.
Shota but not NTR tags. Oh, yeah this is gonna be good.
Which is a shame. Shata is at its best when Shota character NTRs female's boyfriends/husbands ;]

BTW how much Shota is in the game ? Or is it just token 1-2 scenes japanese like to add to their games for bigger fetish coverage ?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Which is a shame. Shata is at its best when Shota character NTRs female's boyfriends/husbands ;]

BTW how much Shota is in the game ? Or is it just token 1-2 scenes japanese like to add to their games for bigger fetish coverage ?
Just 1 scene with a bunch of gnomes, so it might not even be shota, just short, young looking people

Reactions: Angmir

themagiman1

Mar 22, 2018
Yes I've done that too.
I wonder if there is a order to do these things cause i feel i did everything that's been listed but when they talked they came to the conclusion Alma hid the Caliche before her death despite having read all that stuff and seeing the vision of her past and birth as a vampire in her cousin's body.
Currently in the same spot as Kohryu. Don't know which flags I'm missing. I've been going over all the suggestions from TJoshua and Dragonbutts, but it isn't working out. Below should be the flags I triggered, in the order I triggered them.

1. Bandit hideout, in front of the 2 locked doors with captured sacrifices.
2. Magician tower, went to top floor, read all the passages from the book.
3. Forgotten town, cutscene with mayor.
4. Desert, talked to both the merchant with the chest behind him and the sun king.
5. Dragon's den, found both the butler and defeated the boss after he was summoned.
6. Ogre hold, beat the boss, DIDN'T talk to ghost lady here.
7. Went to final boss, made a save before it.

Here I realize that I've missed some crucial flags for getting the "true ending". When talking to the boss, Doris just says she has no idea about the chalice, so I end up backtracking to pick up those missed flags.

8. Ogre hold ghost lady in the mines.
9. Went back to St. Alma, checked out the basement about the heart dialogue.
10. Went back to the ghost town, talked with the guy in the house about the hearts, which will trigger the cutscene about Dorothy
11. Talked to Mary, then went back to fight the final boss, and then Doris says she agrees that the chalice is with Alma.

Basically I think there are 3 endings:
Regular ending: you find your old butler, find out about your past in Phantom Castle, then go fight the final boss
Ending 1.5: you learn about your connection to Alma, but the whereabouts of the chalice is unknown.
True ending: you realize that you have the chalice, due to magic+the other world

Stuck on ending 1.5 like Kohryu is, trying to get the true ending. Pulling my hair out because I'm sure I got all the flags, but pretty sure I did something wrong. Probably will have to replay on NG+ and be more thorough.

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
Currently in the same spot as Kohryu. Don't know which flags I'm missing. I've been going over all the suggestions from TJoshua and Dragonbutts, but it isn't working out. Below should be the flags I triggered, in the order I triggered them.

1. Bandit hideout, in front of the 2 locked doors with captured sacrifices.
2. Magician tower, went to top floor, read all the passages from the book.
3. Forgotten town, cutscene with mayor.
4. Desert, talked to both the merchant with the chest behind him and the sun king.
5. Dragon's den, found both the butler and defeated the boss after he was summoned.
6. Ogre hold, beat the boss, DIDN'T talk to ghost lady here.
7. Went to final boss, made a save before it.

Here I realize that I've missed some crucial flags for getting the "true ending". When talking to the boss, Doris just says she has no idea about the chalice, so I end up backtracking to pick up those missed flags.

8. Ogre hold ghost lady in the mines.
9. Went back to St. Alma, checked out the basement about the heart dialogue.
10. Went back to the ghost town, talked with the guy in the house about the hearts, which will trigger the cutscene about Dorothy
11. Talked to Mary, then went back to fight the final boss, and then Doris says she agrees that the chalice is with Alma.

Basically I think there are 3 endings:
Regular ending: you find your old butler, find out about your past in Phantom Castle, then go fight the final boss
Ending 1.5: you learn about your connection to Alma, but the whereabouts of the chalice is unknown.
True ending: you realize that you have the chalice, due to magic+the other world

Stuck on ending 1.5 like Kohryu is, trying to get the true ending. Pulling my hair out because I'm sure I got all the flags, but pretty sure I did something wrong. Probably will have to replay on NG+ and be more thorough.
For the bandit hideout there's another cutscene in the very back where the green haired elf chick hauls some sacrifices away. Have you seen that scene?

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes