Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Alright. Now my follow-up question. Are the corresponding "Tribute Stones" an infinite resource? I don't remember exactly but i think they were a monster drop...
Some monster drop them, yes, but you can find them everywhere anyway, so running out is actually pretty difficult. I think there's also a late game merchant that sell them ? Don't quote me on that last one, my memory is very fuzzy.

Reactions: Vallaim

bebtbe563y

May 29, 2018
what program is used for making this game ? :) i like this type where the character clothes gets teared up after taking certain damage

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Where is the supposed merchant with a chest behind it in the desert? I can't find him.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
what program is used for making this game ? :) i like this type where the character clothes gets teared up after taking certain damage
RPGM my friend, you can find the program used in the tags on the left of the game's name.
And if you look in the installation instruction you can see it require the RPGM VXAce RTP specifically, so must be the VX Ace version of RPGM as well

Reactions: bebtbe563y

bebtbe563y

May 29, 2018
And if you look in the installation instruction you can see it require the RPGM VXAce RTP specifically, so must be the VX Ace version of RPGM as well
this might sound dumb but i was confused why it says "RPGM" cuz i kept searching and it shows "rpg maker" not knowing the "m" is for the "maker"

but thanks a lot :3

Honesty__

Feb 2, 2020
so I'm missing couple CGs can someone tell me how to get them?
Page 2/4: Middle left and right
Page 3/4: Bottom left
Page 4/4: First 3

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
This is one of the master piece
Any more game like this?
N what does it mean multi ending?
I only get one ending

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
So, im already at the 2nd phase of the final boss. But didnt do the other stuff to get the true ending... and apparently she should realize that she has the chalice after speaking with the boss in the castle for the first time.

So... anyone have a save before speaking to him for me? lol.Its gona be a pain if i have to do a NG+ and redo all that shit again for just another ending...

Farhan124

Feb 18, 2020
can someone tell me where is the merchant with chest behind his back exactly? i have been going up and down of the map and still haven't found him

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes