2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
About pregnant vampire as know as Jessica
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jessica there is pregnant and will be back pregnant after some time.
She kinda strong as well.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

Expanding story where the paths had alredy extabilishid Work on choise If Ira gon into the Academy after talking to Vixen. The path were MC Ira had 3 choise on how the story will develop after the choose she took/made:
  1. Kill the slave (It mean kill MC Siria) This choise will affect their relationship and Siria trust. This choise will see in net day when the Fuatanari who killed Siria and raped her gonna befor Siria in the throne room.
  2. Test Siria (It how strong she is) Sinse Siria didn't liked it all she maybe gonna forgive her. It make also another aspect of importants of Royal Family memebrs.
  3. Whatch her training (this one is safe one) Sinse this no one of the group of Vampire gonna be punished. She is at the Academy and maybe she will come there since Veia is aledy in the throne room.
The 1st and 2nd choise will have other choise about Ermes from MC Siria while he took his ring off for a while. There also Bea gonna be free and will also reveal her family heritage.

Working on expanding One Century route if Siria fought MC Ira and didn't enslaved MC Siria. The route One Century Later will gotta had other thing and someone will be in trouble. Who gonna be in trouble. I worried who it could be.

Until next time!

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

Screenshot - TDOS - Siria OneCenturyLater 3 Choise In Throne Room.png
Siria will ask Some question to Vea about AJ The taller Vampire seam to see somthing in AJ, something good that make her fall in love with AJ. She will give some. And the third choise gonna be fixed "Him" into "Her" sorry for it.

This choise is unlockbale only after the two choise.

There something gonna in future One Century later. In future gonna be other choise as well.

Just let me know what you thing about.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
[0.02.0.5b]

Win/Linux (616 MB/ ~78.2 MB) : , ,

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2022
Friend, i looked over your subscribestar and you have been constantly updating it for 2 years and not a single person has liked even one of your posts, making me guess that not even one person has subscribed to you over there for these 2 years.

It actually really pains me in my heart to see this.

Brother, why don't you get familiar with daz3d or some other rendering tool. Fix your english dialog in the game and i bet some people will surely support you. You seem to have some dedication for this so why not use it in a better way?

As it stands though, no one would want to support you...... No one wants to play a renpy game with ugly trash ass sims pictures and awful english.

Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
Dude I gotta praise your dedication. I don't even play the game but the fact that you have been updating made me want to try it out. I have also started backing you on Patreon. I hope you keep improving and become succesful

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Thanks it mean a lot to me.
I have to agree with what LastoneForEver said. Regardless of what people think of and say about your games, I also think it's commendable that you've continued to update and do your thing, which is a lot more than what can be said for some other devs whose once-passion projects turn into money-milkers that drag on for years without really going anywhere.

The big question is this: are you doing this for yourself (a passion project and something you're only truly doing for your own satisfaction), or do you genuinely want other people to enjoy your work too? Because if your answer includes even a little bit of the second option, than you do need to swallow your pride and really take into account the criticism people have (as hard as it may be) - particularly the criticism you can actually work with - if you ever want to make the game liked. It may not be what you want to hear, and I assume that's the case as you didn't reply to LastoneForEver, especially as he/she gave some really helpful and fair advice over what you can try to make this game a success. What are you willing to do to get people on side?

There are people out there who would be willing to fix your English in the game, which will already be a HUGE step in making the game more cohesive and playable. Trust me, shitty graphics are at least partly forgivable if the writing is cohesive and the story itself is immersive. That's definitely something you could start with.

The graphics really are a problem, put simply, and it's not something you can ignore. If you're creating a sexy game, the characters need to be appealing to the audience, or at least a decent portion of the audience. Feedback here is showing that is not the case. So the question is, what are you going to do about it?

Anyway, in the end only you know what you want and are willing to do, but if you do want to turn this game around and make people like it I don't think you can afford to ignore the consistent critical feedback you've been getting. Don't waste all the time you're put into the game and are continuing to put into it by creating something sub-par.

Whatever your motivation - a personal project or a public one - good luck, and good on you for the work ethic. (y)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Friend, i looked over your subscribestar and you have been constantly updating it for 2 years and not a single person has liked even one of your posts, making me guess that not even one person has subscribed to you over there for these 2 years.

It actually really pains me in my heart to see this.

Brother, why don't you get familiar with daz3d or some other rendering tool. Fix your english dialog in the game and i bet some people will surely support you. You seem to have some dedication for this so why not use it in a better way?

As it stands though, no one would want to support you...... No one wants to play a renpy game with ugly trash ass sims pictures and awful english.
Tanks.

It saam you don't even play the Sims 4 by suggesting me that Ineed to use Daz3D for my game. It look like yous sayng: "If you don't do daz 3D game no one gonna play shitty game made in Sims 4". It kind hars and what WayI don'tanser on massage like these. I choosed my style mybackgroun wher they need to be. You sang like all charcìcter are shitty in shitty resulution. I haveseen worse even med with Daz3D. I alredy decide that I don't gonna work with Daz.

On engrish, I can't argue with that. I know I have lot of work going on with. I keep fix where I can, even it gonna be huge work, I happy with my work and happy even I have no patreon nor supportrs on subcribestar.
I have alredy how tall and shape they will look like in game. But telling that they low resolution into true and huge lie. I keep use The Sims 4.

Sinse no one help with screenshot wher I hade wrote in wrong whay or misspelled sma words. I prefer the old whay like you doing with other developers. This I don't answer/replay. I useless to talk. I hade see in other games alike ,ade wit sims they alredy go ith screensho where something were wrong but with no. Just bithing about graphic and sheet.

I have to agree with what LastoneForEver said. Regardless of what people think of and say about your games, I also think it's commendable that you've continued to update and do your thing, which is a lot more than what can be said for some other devs whose once-passion projects turn into money-milkers that drag on for years without really going anywhere.

The big question is this: are you doing this for yourself (a passion project and something you're only truly doing for your own satisfaction), or do you genuinely want other people to enjoy your work too? Because if your answer includes even a little bit of the second option, than you do need to swallow your pride and really take into account the criticism people have (as hard as it may be) - particularly the criticism you can actually work with - if you ever want to make the game liked. It may not be what you want to hear, and I assume that's the case as you didn't reply to LastoneForEver, especially as he/she gave some really helpful and fair advice over what you can try to make this game a success. What are you willing to do to get people on side?

There are people out there who would be willing to fix your English in the game, which will already be a HUGE step in making the game more cohesive and playable. Trust me, shitty graphics are at least partly forgivable if the writing is cohesive and the story itself is immersive. That's definitely something you could start with.

The graphics really are a problem, put simply, and it's not something you can ignore. If you're creating a sexy game, the characters need to be appealing to the audience, or at least a decent portion of the audience. Feedback here is showing that is not the case. So the question is, what are you going to do about it?

Anyway, in the end only you know what you want and are willing to do, but if you do want to turn this game around and make people like it I don't think you can afford to ignore the consistent critical feedback you've been getting. Don't waste all the time you're put into the game and are continuing to put into it by creating something sub-par.

Whatever your motivation - a personal project or a public one - good luck, and good on you for the work ethic. (y)
For whom you all took me for? I do it for all, my self included. Share my work that I love and prefer make a good story. Since all of people (native speaker and non native included) bitching on english instead of helpfinde some mistakes. But no they lok over other post on other game devlopers like they had the right to bicthing here. :rolleyes: :FacePalm: That I don't even care nor answer back anymore. It just a waste of time and patiance.

I work on my english fixing it where I can even it gonna take me years tofix whole game-text, I will even If it had and no one help with screenshots.

While the feed a can apreciesce in the limit, when these are ture without lie around. Thes better take extremly lightly. If there are mod sex scen where I alredy decid ho big breast but could be. It not my fault it allwho made that kind of animation just for small breasts and butts.

I doing my best, to improve my english step by steps.

Regard, hope you will enjoy the game one day. Regardlaess english even if it need little improvement. I'm bad in typing on keyboards. :giggle::giggle:

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2022
Tanks.

It saam you don't even play the Sims 4 by suggesting me that Ineed to use Daz3D for my game. It look like yous sayng: "If you don't do daz 3D game no one gonna play shitty game made in Sims 4". It kind hars and what WayI don'tanser on massage like these. I choosed my style mybackgroun wher they need to be. You sang like all charcìcter are shitty in shitty resulution. I haveseen worse even med with Daz3D. I alredy decide that I don't gonna work with Daz.

On engrish, I can't argue with that. I know I have lot of work going on with. I keep fix where I can, even it gonna be huge work, I happy with my work and happy even I have no patreon nor supportrs on subcribestar.
I have alredy how tall and shape they will look like in game. But telling that they low resolution into true and huge lie. I keep use The Sims 4.

Sinse no one help with screenshot wher I hade wrote in wrong whay or misspelled sma words. I prefer the old whay like you doing with other developers. This I don't answer/replay. I useless to talk. I hade see in other games alike ,ade wit sims they alredy go ith screensho where something were wrong but with no. Just bithing about graphic and sheet.

For whom you all took me for? I do it for all, my self included. Share my work that I love and prefer make a good story. Since all of people (native speaker and non native included) bitching on english instead of helpfinde some mistakes. But no they lok over other post on other game devlopers like they had the right to bicthing here. :rolleyes: :FacePalm: That I don't even care nor answer back anymore. It just a waste of time and patiance.

I work on my english fixing it where I can even it gonna take me years tofix whole game-text, I will even If it had and no one help with screenshots.

While the feed a can apreciesce in the limit, when these are ture without lie around. Thes better take extremly lightly. If there are mod sex scen where I alredy decid ho big breast but could be. It not my fault it allwho made that kind of animation just for small breasts and butts.

I doing my best, to improve my english step by steps.

Regard, hope you will enjoy the game one day. Regardlaess english even if it need little improvement. I'm bad in typing on keyboards. :giggle::giggle:
Bless your soul

• Red Heart
Reactions: 88Michele88

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
The thing is, it is not the players responsibility to correct your English, and players pointing out the correct way to phrase things in a few screenshots won't do anything for the overall story. What would be the purpose of that? If you're serious about doing so you will get someone for the job, or ask around for someone to help, because as crappy as it may be to hear, your own grasp of English is just not good enough for an English-speaking audience. Have you ever considered writing the game in your own language and then finding someone to translate it as you go? That would probably get a far better result at this stage.

As for the graphics, if you really want to stick to Sims 4, you could try choosing better and more realistic mods for the Sims 4 than the ones you have, that make the characters look attractive - skin, hair, eyes, clothes. It will make a massive difference over the ones you have now. There are lot out there that are really beautiful, and even super realistic ones like these (most of which have overlay versions so it doesn't change the default skin). Click:
Archivefaction1.jpg realisticsimsskinjpg.jpg tumblr_2e537466da26d4e456f1a5b38d6f1b7b_94b84bc3_1280.jpg 3cee177c1a5d5e28763859ad2e82fec6.jpg 05d3452275f78ac935968563c83a3e59.jpg bcc638e875df489f575e88620243487c.jpg e0b08b88cff50615e1f00d1f63981112.png f6a58c1e299347902e8ca15a64bc6759cf85e142b6835d84667e8ef95a760b55.jpg tumblr_afbd315da04e028fa07c12786621f0a1_3cac8888_1280.jpg tumblr_d8ffc167d2db8d0e656828db62fddd0c_8b28fd91_1280.png tumblr_pbyjtxYpwY1ti3zkio3_r2_1280.png w-800h-600-3006553.jpg w-920h-690-2965257.jpg

And while I agree with you that it's good to ignore random undue criticism if it doesn't provide anything (like someone venting/complaining just because they can), when so many people are complaining you've got to ask yourself whether there is some truth to what they're saying besides just talking shit. You can ignore them to save your pride, but as long as you do that you'll never truly improve as a game developer because the same problems will always remain, and the quality of your work will continue to suffer for it.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The thing is, it is not the players responsibility to correct your English, and players pointing out the correct way to phrase things in a few screenshots won't do anything for the overall story. What would be the purpose of that? If you're serious about doing so you will get someone for the job, or ask around for someone to help, because as crappy as it may be to hear, your own grasp of English is just not good enough for an English-speaking audience. Have you ever considered writing the game in your own language and then finding someone to translate it as you go? That would probably get a far better result at this stage.

As for the graphics, if you really want to stick to Sims 4, you could try choosing better and more realistic mods for the Sims 4 than the ones you have, that make the characters look attractive - skin, hair, eyes, clothes. It will make a massive difference over the ones you have now. There are lot out there that are really beautiful, and even super realistic ones like these (most of which have overlay versions so it doesn't change the default skin). Click:
View attachment 1985578 View attachment 1985581 View attachment 1985582 View attachment 1985596 View attachment 1985597 View attachment 1985598 View attachment 1985599 View attachment 1985600 View attachment 1985601 View attachment 1985602 View attachment 1985604 View attachment 1985605 View attachment 1985606

And while I agree with you that it's good to ignore random undue criticism if it doesn't provide anything (like someone venting/complaining just because they can), when so many people are complaining you've got to ask yourself whether there is some truth to what they're saying besides just talking shit. You can ignore them to save your pride, but as long as you do that you'll never truly improve as a game developer because the same problems will always remain, and the quality of your work will continue to suffer for it.
Each every update of the Sims 4 the mods gonna end up broken and I need to reinstll all mod from the scratch. It fucking stressfull fine cloths mod I used for Siria and hairstyle for Ira.

Damn the second picturl Ilokk fucking real. Some skins are underpaywall so I need just wait littl longre to use that skins.

It not quality problem, the prolem that those had something against me. Persanal reasons just too trolling, me and it not helping at all. Anyway. I need free little space and work on another character. For new game. If you can find me atop that Siria use in this game it would be huge help.

• Sad
Reactions: Lanthander
May 30, 2017
My opinion with this:

1. I think the story could be interesting with a little better english. You see, i suck also on english but sometimes i can't even understand what they are saying in the game and it hurts because i miss a lot in the story and for me as a player i lose interest when i miss a single little thing in the game. So i think you should listen about writing the game in your language and then have someone to translate it.

2. I don't have any problem with the art, i could live with it.

3. I feel really sorry about people write really evil things to you who actually tries to make a unique game.

4. Then i sometimes see you the dev making bad comments and pushing down other peoples game about options and so on, that is not ok. You of anyone should know how it feels when someone push down your and stomps on it.

5. Listen to the others and find someone that can translate your game and i can understand more in the game.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
My opinion with this:

1. I think the story could be interesting with a little better english. You see, i suck also on english but sometimes i can't even understand what they are saying in the game and it hurts because i miss a lot in the story and for me as a player i lose interest when i miss a single little thing in the game. So i think you should listen about writing the game in your language and then have someone to translate it.

2. I don't have any problem with the art, i could live with it.

3. I feel really sorry about people write really evil things to you who actually tries to make a unique game.

4. Then i sometimes see you the dev making bad comments and pushing down other peoples game about options and so on, that is not ok. You of anyone should know how it feels when someone push down your and stomps on it.

5. Listen to the others and find someone that can translate your game and i can understand more in the game.
I will imporve it with time. Catching all by my self could be hard but I enjoy my work and fixing ome typos, that is real problem. Some letter missed or eat them while write the story. I have bad abite to not chek what I wrote, and when come to try it out I fix where I find typos isuess. It log run/way to make it up with whole text. And sometime something didin't go as planned. But I better trust my guts rether to ive it to somone like GAB or Bloo or someone alike.

2. Thank you I truly/realy apreciet it.

3. Those I just ignore even their review.

4. There lot of people who play only female portagonist game and don't like been forced or find out male protagonit choise pop up nowhere where the game is clearly supposed to be female protagonist. Option to active or disactive male protagonist choise that whould be great, that would even imporve variability of play run and enjoy more about game that refespect synossy o the game. I don't like been forced to play somoneI feell truly unconfortable with.

5. Find out soemone who don't have bad intantion it look like finde some sting into a straw grass. (è come trovare un ago in un pagliagio). I fix thinks were I can and since on one care like I gonna give up. I just go and work on my game. Text fix will be in future upadate or in few update were I gonna star to fix few things into the script.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I will imporve it with time. Catching all by my self could be hard but I enjoy my work and fixing ome typos, that is real problem. Some letter missed or eat them while write the story. I have bad abite to not chek what I wrote, and when come to try it out I fix where I find typos isuess. It log run/way to make it up with whole text. And sometime something didin't go as planned. But I better trust my guts rether to ive it to somone like GAB or Bloo or someone alike.

2. Thank you I truly/realy apreciet it.

3. Those I just ignore even their review.

4. There lot of people who play only female portagonist game and don't like been forced or find out male protagonit choise pop up nowhere where the game is clearly supposed to be female protagonist. Option to active or disactive male protagonist choise that whould be great, that would even imporve variability of play run and enjoy more about game that refespect synossy o the game. I don't like been forced to play somoneI feell truly unconfortable with.

5. Find out soemone who don't have bad intantion it look like finde some sting into a straw grass. (è come trovare un ago in un pagliagio). I fix thinks were I can and since on one care like I gonna give up. I just go and work on my game. Text fix will be in future upadate or in few update were I gonna star to fix few things into the script.
You could try turning on a spell checker, just a thought. Even for fluent writers those are good for catching the inevitable typos and whatnot.

Also on your browser because good God could your posts use it - which doesn't exactly inspire confidence in your game either. (For the record mine's redlining a good dozen spots on that quoted post alone...)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
You could try turning on a spell checker, just a thought. Even for fluent writers those are good for catching the inevitable typos and whatnot.

Also on your browser because good God could your posts use it - which doesn't exactly inspire confidence in your game either. (For the record mine's redlining a good dozen spots on that quoted post alone...)
It gonna be huge work. Since spell check don't fix our writing. I will fix where a catch them and alweys doing my best to lower mistakes to minimum level and make the reading enjoible. With that sait. I work on the first part of the game fixing typos where I can. To make it more enjoyble and screen shot with marked rods with circle could help me a lot. I'm alone who work on the game. This even harder, but in the end I doing my best. Native engish speaker or not native english speaker (the least this one act like th nazi hitlerian with english like they are know better then other how to write in engrish.):rolleyes:
I take it on heart. Thank you.:giggle:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
It gonna be huge work. Since spell check don't fix our writing.
Automated spell checks only tell you when you write words wrong and if desired suggest corrections, they don't and can't teach you to use those words properly. Less still be a good writer.

But for real you are in desperate need of even that basic assistance.

To make it more enjoyble and screen shot with marked rods with circle could help me a lot.
That'd be like the most pointlessly cumbersome, awkward, inconvenient and ass-backward laborious way to go about it, ain't nobody going to bother. Could just open then script files, spellcheck them and give you that version so you can just say WinMerge compare.

Native engish speaker or not native english speaker (the least this one act like th nazi hitlerian with english like they are know better then other how to write in engrish.):rolleyes:
...taking a hard turn towards Word Salad jungles there... :unsure:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Automated spell checks only tell you when you write words wrong and if desired suggest corrections, they don't and can't teach you to use those words properly. Less still be a good writer.

But for real you are in desperate need of even that basic assistance.

That'd be like the most pointlessly cumbersome, awkward, inconvenient and ass-backward laborious way to go about it, ain't nobody going to bother. Could just open then script files, spellcheck them and give you that version so you can just say WinMerge compare.

...taking a hard turn towards Word Salad jungles there... :unsure:
Who said that it teach how to write? :rolleyes:

Don't be harsh. :cry:

The fastes isn't alweyse good thing. I prefer the old classic metod to make correction it text like we did in school from our teachers. Old sistem alweys work then new one. That why if you no one care, well it gonna take too much time. And maybe It gonna be fixed in the end once it completed, since you put this way no one care whay botering with bad review about english and coplaining all the time about the broken english? Trying to bursh and make me stop to do my work? So I do the were I can or catch hat ther I missed long the way.

yep it hard turn.... :giggle:

Have good day, stay safe and stay healty. Due in these shitty time we need to be healty. :giggle:

• Sad
Reactions: Lanthander
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes