2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
would you recommend playing the other games first or its the same? And in what order.
Just wherever you like to play from. this one isf too far in future. There you will see charcter you will meat in other games, same charcter in different in the same timeline but in different era.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
One slight error, going by file names, at least in the Mega, you put the Mac in the PC slot, and the PC in the Mac slot.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
With the way some of the characters have been chiseled out, this feels like a Jojo novel. Also a missed opportunity of not actually having the setting in Syria.

Eazy-e

Apr 18, 2022
if this guy can make money with it, i'll kill myself, this game is just screenshots taken from another game called the sims 4 give me a reason to play this instead of the sims 4 itself

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
How to you reach the sissification conent?
The sissification and full mal to female transformation is on secondari charcter like enemies charcter: Vampire Hunters as AJ. It part of the story in meanwhile what happening in the world in the same day or what happened in the past as falsh back or what gonna happen after One Century pass. So, sissification part of the story and reacheble only in Two ways, going to Academy and selecting tease Siria's best friends and if you pick up Ira choise as well into to go to the Academy and wherewer choise you you like. Just make when you are in the Farah Night Club I suggest to save befor choise to make sure to pick different choise afterward.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Pregnant vampires?
I like pregnancy, but this seems very inconsistent with vampire lore.
Since my sole Patreon subscription gives me 100% control of the board I demand that this must be explained ingame.
There will be other pregnant vampires.
It not inconsiste as you think. Vampire are like every living being. The just live countless millenia or billion of years then human. prenancy will be explaind in other game as well. It least 3 days the next day they give birth. If there some vampire are become human ther prengncy will last like vampire one. But vampire alweys still vampires it gonna be explaind later on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lanthander
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes