2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
News obaut new release upcoming v0.0.2.0.4D

I'm not going put uncesnered image on Patreon and Subscibestar.
Something gonna happen in mewhile and there are no choise untile some important event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: F1_V10

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Ok so next update is in how long?
Working on. And there be little choise if someone don't like futa the can diced to skip that scene and it gonna affect the storyline.

The some of students gonna talk the the Headmistress/Principal Astra Blacktail about their task they are on.
Working on some other thing first. When I had other good scene gonna post it here.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The Destiny of Siria v0.0.2.0.4D is out
New Update is out for Patreon and Subscribestar

Last edited:
Reactions: F1_V10

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
and what wrong if shes not english person,what diference make,important is to be good in creating games,i dont care about theyr nation.

Reactions: 88Michele88

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
Just wanted to let you know that the following file D:\Vampire familas\Com Comic\Paralogue 0.4.5\Mindflayer.Desktop.exe came up as a false trojan which I figure you may want to let others know about it.

These games are quite good by the way.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hey 88Michele88 what mods do you use for your sims game? Can you drop link to them or put your mod folder here?
Don't remember the names. An now days it hard to finde out the same mod I used to MC look and clothes. To finde gonna be hard to tell which mod was. For now I can't say clearly. Why you ask?

Coomer341

Apr 20, 2020
Does anyone know how to get AJ's transformation? I don't know if I'm on the right route for his tf. :/

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone know how to get AJ's transformation? I don't know if I'm on the right route for his tf. :/
Hey there. It gonna be in up comming update. So for now AJ is in meedlr of transformation from male to female. In up coming update one ther will be AJ male past appearence and female future AJ appearence.

Depend on which rute you are on. And what you did to get there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coomer341

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hey folks!

Here's to you the previous appearance of Vampire Hunter AJ and his final appearance due to what AJ did in the past a pregnant Vampire. But how come I say this totally feminine look? Maybe it's a curse or one of the vampire's powers? But then what consequences will this new appearance of hers have?

AJ SpinaMale.png AJ SpinaFemale.png AJ SpinaFemaleNoPants.png

The female instead is a vampire, pregnant for more she will have disseminated a bit 'of corpses (I would say a bit 'reductive seems an understatement not to say too many). The name of the vampire is Jessica but AJ at the time and all now is not aware.
Jessica Barbieri.png
She had alredy get killed befor. She still alive. What kind of power she had? Who knwo what gonna happen to AJ after faceing her. By the way she had some sort of different way to get revenge. You will finde in upcoming update.
Any way see ya next time!

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes