2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Who said that it teach how to write? :rolleyes:

Don't be harsh. :cry:
I'm talking in general terms. Spellcheckers are merely tools, and tools alone do not a craftsman make - everyone needs to learn the skills the hard way.

But only a fool would disregard efficient tools that make the work that much faster and easier.

The fastes isn't alweyse good thing. I prefer the old classic metod to make correction it text like we did in school from our teachers. Old sistem alweys work then new one.
...do I *actually* need to explain the difference between having a sheet of paper in font of you onto which you can directly annotate with a pen contra taking a screenshot, opening it in image editor of choice, using multiple separate tools to mark out the errors and suggest corrections, saving the whole thing and then finally uploading it? Never mind now having to jump through all these hoops every. single. fucking. time. you come across something, which I rather imagine would be a VERY frequent occurrence. (Also lmao the screenshot clutter.)

I have no idea who you think would voluntarily subject themselves to that kind of pointlessly onerous and laborious busywork when there are rather more efficient and faster ways to achieve same if not better results.

Also healthy reminder that teachers get paid for that shit.

That why if you no one care, well it gonna take too much time. And maybe It gonna be fixed in the end once it completed, since you put this way no one care whay botering with bad review about english and coplaining all the time about the broken english? Trying to bursh and make me stop to do my work? So I do the were I can or catch hat ther I missed long the way.
...what?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hey There!
In upcoming update I working on.
It took me a while find out the pefect and an huge cock for the futanari vampiress Vea.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: F1_V10

Aquiledelrosa

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2018
MICHELLE IS A GENIUS!!! I inspire to be like him as a dev.
If someday i get 1% closer to what it represents to the community/game development i can die with a metal bar red hot inserted into the deep abyss of my anus without any problem!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheDestinyOfSiria-0.0.2.0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes