2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I'm shipping Siria and her bodyguard
Good to know it. I hade other plans for Siria's bodyguard as well. Her past and ancestrs are behind an huge mistery I gonne reveale in future of the story.

I keep that in mind.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So when is next release?
When next update
When it ready.
Working on it while working on others games as well.
It gonna take a while befor it gonna be ready to be released.
I gonna have a lot of changes.
As I said before, I reveriting it and all MC gonna had consequnece on each others, atthat depend on player/Spirit's choise.

Reactions: F1_V10

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
News about The Destiny of Siria :cool::devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some image hot they gonna look when the new uppdate will be realeased

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Nice, when is release date? Also will any futanari be able to overpower Siria and fuck her / dominate her?
Siria kills in that case and almost no one can stop it. It just so happens that both parents are funtanaries and therefore, Siria was born with boundless power and an iron will.

For that scenario where Siria will be dominated will take a of time, but not in this update. In three updates I will start working on that part in case Siria will be raped and killed (Not that she will really die reduced to ashes), there it will happen only in three updates.

As for the part where if she is dominated only in the scenario in which Ira will make her slave (jealousy a nasty beast) Until there the only one who will not die is Ira. Also in this scenario Siria will be furious and will slaughter almost everyone, only 100 will survive thanks to Ira. (Here the consequences would be devastating for Ira)

May 30, 2017
Siria kills in that case and almost no one can stop it. It just so happens that both parents are funtanaries and therefore, Siria was born with boundless power and an iron will.

For that scenario where Siria will be dominated will take a of time, but not in this update. In three updates I will start working on that part in case Siria will be raped and killed (Not that she will really die reduced to ashes), there it will happen only in three updates.

As for the part where if she is dominated only in the scenario in which Ira will make her slave (jealousy a nasty beast) Until there the only one who will not die is Ira. Also in this scenario Siria will be furious and will slaughter almost everyone, only 100 will survive thanks to Ira. (Here the consequences would be devastating for Ira)
And when will next update be?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Ok release The Destiny of Siria first because it is your best game. You don't have any updates atm to play?
Not yet, just this one for now. If I could reac some patreon, it gonna help me a lot for patreon releas first, but right now I just make them for all both, publick, sbcriber and patreon as well.

lugians

Jul 24, 2019
Any1 else getting this message

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This link is unavailable as the user’s account has been closed for gross violation of MEGA’s .

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Any1 else getting this message

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This link is unavailable as the user’s account has been closed for gross violation of MEGA’s Terms of Service.
Somone trying to dissing my game to add the wrong link into it try again from th post. The mega links got replaced.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
News obaut new release upcoming v0.0.2.0.4D

I'm not going put uncesnered image on Patreon and Subscibestar.
Something gonna happen in mewhile and there are no choise untile some important event.

Reactions: F1_V10
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes