2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
Win version not working. Might work for some, but not here. Haven't had this problem with the hundreds of ren'py games I've played. You click to launch it and it just doesn't. No logs, no anything.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Win version not working. Might work for some, but not here. Haven't had this problem with the hundreds of ren'py games I've played. You click to launch it and it just doesn't. No logs, no anything.
You need to wait some time. What kind PC sistem you use.
If the problem persisit let me know about it.

As said befor I gonna riwrite whole script to make it better.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
How do you use the free route? I don't get it. No sex scenes at all with Siria but in image folder i find a few.
When you in Siria if you see Siria fuck her slaave pik the first one.
When you spoke with Xilia you will find you need Pick
There present in Acadmy Gym, insteed of teasing chose "Maybe later" keep looking and if you do it you will lead whe she is dressed and go to The Brothel Withher Guards.I suggest save first befor make a choise in the way you will find out where new scene are.

Marduke

Jun 12, 2019
Why insist on doing a visual novel in English, when your English is this bad? I will never understand that.
Yes, I know the potential audience is much bigger, but who is going to play a game with this horrible writing, when there are dozens which are much better?

Either do the game in your own language and think about English versions later on OR find someone whose English is at least decent.
Hard. Hard! HARD! Pass.
Money. The bigger the audience you can reach, the bigger the chance someone consider this worth a penny

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Huh, what happened to the reviews? I remember there being some.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Didin't follow The Roules.
Huh, I see. I remember agreeing with them on one thing though: The bad English of the game. That really put me off.
I think you work really hard on your games, 88Michele88, but in my opinion you sabotage yourself by still not having a good translation. You could have some paying patrons by now, but - again, in my opinion - the Engrish drives many people away.
You probably didn't deserve 1-star reviews, but with the current translation I wouldn't rate it higher than 2 stars either.

I'm really not trying to diss you or your game, I just wish I could enjoy it. Is there a specific reason you don't get a translator?

Reactions: anon8525

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Huh, I see. I remember agreeing with them on one thing though: The bad English of the game. That really put me off.
I think you work really hard on your games, 88Michele88, but in my opinion you sabotage yourself by still not having a good translation. You could have some paying patrons by now, but - again, in my opinion - the Engrish drives many people away.
You probably didn't deserve 1-star reviews, but with the current translation I wouldn't rate it higher than 2 stars either.

I'm really not trying to diss you or your game, I just wish I could enjoy it. Is there a specific reason you don't get a translator?
I aprecite you honesty.

The reason. I don't trust no one. It really hard to trustin somebody these days, even for english. So I deced to learn from feadback when I get them. Bur forn I havent see those report from no one there anly complayon image ratio and other shit like that. I try look into my script and wher I find out somthink I relly wrote down badly missing letter or missingspelling I going to fix it myself. I put my soul into it.

It not my fault I no one report some grommer mistex or bug wher I need to fix. I do elvey my best to make the best game and improve myself langue and code. If no make me knew where i wrote invorng way like all of you elvey with other dev. You all complaing with my bad english wanthelp me improve my self and make you enjoy the game.

Think on it what you did with other deve were sotmhin isnt understandble you let him know. But with me? no no whort of our time... So Just doing tex fix spelling my self.

P.S.: I sterted rewrite whole script. as I said before. It will keep me a while to make it better and much more enjoible. I do my best.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
(Disclaimer: I haven't looked into 0.0.2.0.4 yet, only saw the previous versions.)

The reason. I don't trust no one. It really hard to trustin somebody these days, even for english. (...) I put my soul into it.
Okay, I can see how this complicates things.

Think on it what you did with other deve were sotmhin isnt understandble you let him know. But with me? no no whort of our time... So Just doing tex fix spelling my self.
I can only speak for myself, but thinking about it I guess it is actually true. It wasn't a conscious decision. I think, in retrospect, it was more a feeling of "where to begin" and "this is too much".
I have pointed out some typos to new devs in the past, but usually there were very few, so I just took a couple of screenshots and let them know. Took me two or three minutes.
My gut feeling is that if I wanted to point out typos, grammatical errors, or phrasing in this game, that would be actual work for me, because there is (or at least was - as I said in the disclaimer, I haven played the latest versions yet) so much.
That might be why I didn't think to give you immediate feedback.

It took me a while to read and understand your reply, too. English is not my first language either, so I was having difficulties, because I actually didn't understand some of your words at first.

I don't have a good solution for you, just some encouragement to prioritize your English skills. I think people will react more positively to you when they understand you better.

Best of luck! :)(y)

PS: When I find some time to play the latest updates, I'll try to remember giving you some more feedback afterwards. Might be a couple of weeks though. So much to play, so little time.

Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
(Disclaimer: I haven't looked into 0.0.2.0.4 yet, only saw the previous versions.)

Okay, I can see how this complicates things.

I can only speak for myself, but thinking about it I guess it is actually true. It wasn't a conscious decision. I think, in retrospect, it was more a feeling of "where to begin" and "this is too much".
I have pointed out some typos to new devs in the past, but usually there were very few, so I just took a couple of screenshots and let them know. Took me two or three minutes.
My gut feeling is that if I wanted to point out typos, grammatical errors, or phrasing in this game, that would be actual work for me, because there is (or at least was - as I said in the disclaimer, I haven played the latest versions yet) so much.
That might be why I didn't think to give you immediate feedback.

It took me a while to read and understand your reply, too. English is not my first language either, so I was having difficulties, because I actually didn't understand some of your words at first.

I don't have a good solution for you, just some encouragement to prioritize your English skills. I think people will react more positively to you when they understand you better.

Best of luck! :)(y)

PS: When I find some time to play the latest updates, I'll try to remember giving you some more feedback afterwards. Might be a couple of weeks though. So much to play, so little time.
Thanks. It will help a lot for future updates. I wish you have nice day or good night.

Reactions: Grimtown

lofuy

Apr 25, 2017
i think the problem is about the log.txt (witch is supposed to be create when you start a renpy game), is it the cause or the consequence i don't know but i have the same problem as you :/

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
i think the problem is about the log.txt (witch is supposed to be create when you start a renpy game), is it the cause or the consequence i don't know but i have the same problem as you :/
On my windows work just fine. i don't knwo what your problem is or where is.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes