Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.0.2.0.4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: prosmoker1

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
startup error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After loading the script.
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xec in position 7: invalid continuation byte

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 452, in main
game.persistent = renpy.persistent.init()
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 223, in init
filename = os.path.join(renpy.config.savedir, "persistent.new")
File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/ntpath.py", line 85, in join
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xec in position 7: invalid continuation byte

Reactions: Granata

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
startup error

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/ntpath.py", line 85, in join
Can you share the screean shot where you got the this error?

Last edited:

joetheflower

Apr 3, 2018
so i'm playing the game (0002.04 version) and as soon as i start the intro i get confused. the main character starts to introduce herself, good so far, we are apparently playing as a spirit that chooses the choice of the characters, alright, but then another character shows up and basically goes "hey fuck you bitch!" then a another character show up and goes "Hi! later, I'll be the main character too!" or something. like, the i assume this was an attempt at humor?

this tells me a few things already:

1. the dev doesn't know how to propely introduce characters. i feel like hes just gonna dump a bunch of characters on us at the same time say their names maybe give a little lore to the important ones and then move on. thats a trieble way to do that!

2. the dev clear planned a story out, but does know how to deliver it. slowly, and over time usaly works. esppicaly when the story looks like it's gonna be long and compilacted.

3. humor is not their strong suit. no need to force out jokes, the story is confusing enough.

other stuff:

4. you say the characters are thinking(i can barely read that by way. why put the text on the text box?) but they look so simalr its kinda hard to tell. put the text *between these* would help a lot

5. the game skips to few years later for no explained reason in the first 2 minutes. you can't just have things happen because they make sense to you. you need to tell your audience why your doing things. i know you don't want to answer every question but basic information is a necessity

6. the way your telling the story is over written. what you can say in two senteces you say in a two phargrahs! like with the queen the slave and the royal gruad. all you had to say was-

"no! you cant fuck this girl!"

"why not?! the queen said i can fuck whoever i want! plus shes only a female who cares!"

"she belongs to the queen! if you touch her, you wil be killed by the queen herself!"

-that is alll that scence was.

im gonna stop here. a lot of the problems i had were were already metioned by a few people. on last question, you're already using the sims 4 models why not just use screen shot of the houses for the background instead of this visual mess?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
so i'm playing the game (0002.04 version) and as soon as i start the intro i get confused. the main character starts to introduce herself, good so far, we are apparently playing as a spirit that chooses the choice of the characters, alright, but then another character shows up and basically goes "hey fuck you bitch!" then a another character show up and goes "Hi! later, I'll be the main character too!" or something. like, the i assume this was an attempt at humor?

this tells me a few things already:

1. the dev doesn't know how to propely introduce characters. i feel like hes just gonna dump a bunch of characters on us at the same time say their names maybe give a little lore to the important ones and then move on. thats a trieble way to do that!

2. the dev clear planned a story out, but does know how to deliver it. slowly, and over time usaly works. esppicaly when the story looks like it's gonna be long and compilacted.

3. humor is not their strong suit. no need to force out jokes, the story is confusing enough.

other stuff:

4. you say the characters are thinking(i can barely read that by way. why put the text on the text box?) but they look so simalr its kinda hard to tell. put the text *between these* would help a lot

5. the game skips to few years later for no explained reason in the first 2 minutes. you can't just have things happen because they make sense to you. you need to tell your audience why your doing things. i know you don't want to answer every question but basic information is a necessity

6. the way your telling the story is over written. what you can say in two senteces you say in a two phargrahs! like with the queen the slave and the royal gruad. all you had to say was-

"no! you cant fuck this girl!"

"why not?! the queen said i can fuck whoever i want! plus shes only a female who cares!"

"she belongs to the queen! if you touch her, you wil be killed by the queen herself!"

-that is alll that scence was.

im gonna stop here. a lot of the problems i had were were already metioned by a few people. on last question, you're already using the sims 4 models why not just use screen shot of the houses for the background instead of this visual mess?
Really funny that way.

In future contents you will understand it much more then before.

I have alredy in modn the whole Siria's Timeline and the events' you will find out in future contents as well. So Be patiant and I will make you happy.

The past need time and patience to show up. The Slave Xilia protect belong to Siria, Queen's daughter, for birth you need to wait. and her some yought and childrood and toddlerd.

For the text and text box I gonna fix it in future update.

on the point 6. The Queen Slave the you too foar in the future i think. maybe she will be, who know ho she become The Queen slave, Siria isn't slave yet.

Spirit is mor like guide, but if he can explor of cours he can but not in day one or next day, befor make wolk aroud by choise he need know every possibile routse in first day. So the past had no choise there.

joetheflower

Apr 3, 2018
Really funny that way.

In future contents you will understand it much more then before.

I have alredy in modn the whole Siria's Timeline and the events' you will find out in future contents as well. So Be patiant and I will make you happy.

The past need time and patience to show up. The Slave Xilia protect belong to Siria, Queen's daughter, for birth you need to wait. and her some yought and childrood and toddlerd.

For the text and text box I gonna fix it in future update.

on the point 6. The Queen Slave the you too foar in the future i think. maybe she will be, who know ho she become The Queen slave, Siria isn't slave yet.

Spirit is mor like guide, but if he can explor of cours he can but not in day one or next day, befor make wolk aroud by choise he need know every possibile routse in first day. So the past had no choise there.

that's another thing, i have been waiting! i didn't respond yet because i thought you were gonna fix things first. but you didn't, you just added more stuff. stuff the i wont care about because the beginning is a big confusing mess. when you read a book, they usually setup the the main character first, establishes the character current point in life, then basically describe the setting, then slowly introduce more characters and lore. but you just dump everything on us at once

having to wait for simple story element to get explained is a very bad thing. having to wait for something to get explain for a story i barely follow or care about will only lose my interest.

and it again looks like you already have an explanation for quite a few things i mentioned. why not say it in game? why did i have to question you on forum just to get this information? do you just not want to rewrite your early code? that i can understand at least.

i don't hate the game, it just confuses me. the description you wrote for this thread seemed interesting. but i begging you here, as someone who wants the game to succeed, before adding new stuff, please fix the older stuff! look up writing tutorials on YouTube if you have to, this narrative has some real potential

Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
that's another thing, i have been waiting! i didn't respond yet because i thought you were gonna fix things first. but you didn't, you just added more stuff. stuff the i wont care about because the beginning is a big confusing mess. when you read a book, they usually setup the the main character first, establishes the character current point in life, then basically describe the setting, then slowly introduce more characters and lore. but you just dump everything on us at once

having to wait for simple story element to get explained is a very bad thing. having to wait for something to get explain for a story i barely follow or care about will only lose my interest.

and it again looks like you already have an explanation for quite a few things i mentioned. why not say it in game? why did i have to question you on forum just to get this information? do you just not want to rewrite your early code? that i can understand at least.

i don't hate the game, it just confuses me. the description you wrote for this thread seemed interesting. but i begging you here, as someone who wants the game to succeed, before adding new stuff, please fix the older stuff! look up writing tutorials on YouTube if you have to, this narrative has some real potential
Thank you, man for understanding.

No I don't don't gonna rewright theintro it fine like that. I gonna explain it into Ira past how Siria is become so stubborn and and powerfull and how thei life can end up in the end. And in Siria past while playing making correct choise to find it out. I hope you alredy see theall choise into the game if not I gonna write down the walktrought to make it easy.

If you make me some screenshot where I missed thinks to do it, this will halp me a lot to fix it easy were thy need to do it. Or you can make me know about it on my discord. An I work on it.

hope you will follow the story.

joetheflower

Apr 3, 2018
Thank you, man for understanding.

No I don't don't gonna rewright theintro it fine like that. I gonna explain it into Ira past how Siria is become so stubborn and and powerfull and how thei life can end up in the end. And in Siria past while playing making correct choise to find it out. I hope you alredy see theall choise into the game if not I gonna write down the walktrought to make it easy.

If you make me some screenshot where I missed thinks to do it, this will halp me a lot to fix it easy were thy need to do it. Or you can make me know about it on my discord. An I work on it.

hope you will follow the story.
the game doesn't need a walkthough. its fine, its choose your own adventure, branching narrative thing. i get that, i love playing games like this. i have like 30 downloaded on my computer right now. my problem is just the way the story is told.

Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
the game doesn't need a walkthough. its fine, its choose your own adventure, branching narrative thing. i get that, i love playing games like this. i have like 30 downloaded on my computer right now. my problem is just the way the story is told.
The story is really complecated. I need make sure to fix some bugs as well where they need to be fixed. Hope you alredy see path where Siria meet Lilith her possible Mistress or friend as well.

Granata

Dec 29, 2017
startup error

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
I have the same error. What to do?
First launch fails.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
News about new update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a lot of work about their relationship. I don't gonna spoil whole past. Alira like I sain in last update she is Siren a Mermaid. She is from Royal Family as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: F1_V10

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The Destiny of Siria v0.0.02.0.4a is out
Changeloge:
New Characters Alira and Enza.
New Scenes in free route
New scene Fight Scene with Ira and Only one of 3 choise for Ira you can pick
New Scene for the future vision from Eleanor to Ira.
add some scen befor rothel in free route betwwen Vixen and Vampire Hunter
Sex Scenes Between Alira and Siria can be reapeat if you wish. I need fix it for future update
New scene for Veia between her family and friends.

Note. I gonna rewrite whole script to make it better this will be take me a while to make it better looking for future update.

kombat sistem is planned for future update as well.

Mac Mega:

PC Mega:

Last edited:
Reactions: F1_V10

alisida

May 12, 2018
Have you file or screenshot to report it? I cant stat without proper bug report or somathink. This will help a lot to solve the issue you talking about.
Just doesn't start at all.You click on the icon, the game starts and shuts down immediately.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Just doesn't start at all.You click on the icon, the game starts and shuts down immediately.
Which softer you use?

If the problem persist wait until next update.

Wait for the new update. As I said befor I gonna rewrite whole scrpit to make it better.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes