2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Really? Deleting my post because i made abit fun countless of Zeroes in you pre pre pre pre pre alpha game?
I also know that YOU always put my comment in spoiler mode TWICE for some god dammit reason.

I guess Freedom of speech ISNT allowed in this thread
Careful people he will remove your comment if it does not agree with his views.
1581975996421.png

• Wow
Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Really? Deleting my post because i made abit fun countless of Zeroes in you pre pre pre pre pre alpha game?
I also know that YOU always put my comment in spoiler mode TWICE for some god dammit reason.

View attachment 556140
mines too, was deleted.

vultron

May 19, 2018

View attachment 556140
I don't think freedom of speech was ever a thing on websites with admins regulating our comments and so naturally thin skinned weaklings take advantage of such a system.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
okey am not gonna play it right now seems like pepole have mixed feelings about it and pepole hate the english maybe talk about getting a guy/girl that is good at english? dont get me wrong my english writing is bad am much better at talking english but pepole always seem to understand me

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
SOOOW
is there a train?
Yes there will be implamented in the future. I she will be force became a slave by her mother or if she dicide herslef to be a slave to samebady, futa or if same fute can defeat he in one on one without take help against Siria. If the futa won without dieng siria can dice to spare her and be became her slave submitted to the winner.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So guys. I know somebody of you can't hunderstand if ther all male are exterminated or not. I said in game more or less ae dead, other are in safe with her females. Some of those males are became futa, other are powerfull like futa are. But those guys here are Vampire Hunters don't get confused with Guardians. those guys are discendent of the Guardian's Traitors who betrayed their creators killing females pregnant vampires. This is why no one Guardian can be trasted those guy live to kill vampire and this why Siria wanna kill all them, without mercy. those are present in a route and will be present in anothers too.
Vamires Hunters.png
This girl is a Guardian, she still loyal to her creator. She live only to protect Vampires raice frome who hat them and from those who break their laws. She also will be present in the future update.
Bea Angus.png

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
For those had alredy see same bugs I'm don same fix. Plaes put those file in game folder.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
u miss understood me xD
i didnt mean training with train
i mean futa on futa on futa on futa on futa on futa on futa on
that type of train xD
there will be present futa on futa becouse the futa ca get merried with futa. Like Ira and Zalia. But no there will no training like this. But in future will be implemented.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
We have same route there I have alredy started, in one of those route started after the Acadamy, Siria and her friend gon to the night club in Red Light Nation. the will be present new characters for wairdos guys who get defeated and captured by the twins.
In the entrance will always present 2night club guards twins sisters, themcan react difernt way, if Siria show up nacked the guards will say this this place isn't for females, it isfor futa only. bu not in this route for now
Clelia Wess.png Thara Wess 2.png
this Night Club is owned by Siria's best friend
Farah Loren.png

Reactions: dark_dragon7

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Siria's Royal Guards...
Those 3 vampire are all futa and the Siria's Royal Guards, are powerfull and skilled Vampires, alle of them are layl to serie in their own way to keep her safe. Xilia is commender of The Royal Guards she said by Siria's side whe she was a little child and now she swear her loylity again to Siria. Astrid was asigned to protect Siria like Xilia, but she is new there. Xilia don't trust to enyone and keep one yes on her and discove information about Vixen who is most loyal Ira's Royal Guard.

Arelius' Royal Guards.png

In next day I post mor about other Siria's Royal Guard, she had others too? Yes, but we talk about netxt time.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

In the game you will see some pictures of the characters met and not or those you will still meet in the future. Helping the protagonists during their journey both to gain the True Ending and to know and speculate on who I could introduce in future into the game.

It is not only what you can do, who will be interacting with questions, also here with choices. Siria will decide what to tell based on your questions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the past also will be present painting like this, Spirit can looing for them to see where they can be or where they can be met in past or in the future, or in the present day. In The Siria's past, no one sex scenes will be present, because she was a child in the past. you need to know more about her past and about Ira's past.

The post will more important for True Ending, you can learn more about whole Siria's Family. I let you know more about this next weak.... Seee ya!

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
So guys. I know somebody of you can't hunderstand if ther all male are exterminated or not. I said in game more or less ae dead, other are in safe with her females. Some of those males are became futa, other are powerfull like futa are. But those guys here are Vampire Hunters don't get confused with Guardians. those guys are discendent of the Guardian's Traitors who betrayed their creators killing females pregnant vampires. This is why no one Guardian can be trasted those guy live to kill vampire and this why Siria wanna kill all them, without mercy. those are present in a route and will be present in anothers too.
View attachment 559999
I respect them! At least someone remained a man))
I hope they win the war :)

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes