2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Without being an ass about it, I would tend to agree with the post above. I'd say write the story in your native tongue first where it will be its best, then worry about translating to English later once you're happy with the story. In English, as it is right now, I think there's going to be too many people for whom this is too annoying/ unnatural to read to enjoy (myself included).

Alternatively you could just implement a language toggle; not sure how easy that would be to put in... That way you could still get the practice of writing it in English, but people who know Italian could get the real experience until it gets properly translated.

Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Without being an ass about it, I would tend to agree with the post above. I'd say write the story in your native tongue first where it will be its best, then worry about translating to English later once you're happy with the story. In English, as it is right now, I think there's going to be too many people for whom this is too annoying/ unnatural to read to enjoy (myself included).

Alternatively you could just implement a language toggle; not sure how easy that would be to put in... That way you could still get the practice of writing it in English, but people who know Italian could get the real experience until it gets properly translated.
Don't worry mate, I working to fix whole text.

And yes I'm alredy implemented the Italian language for next update. I hope you will enjoy the story when this will will be fixed. Sorry for my bad english. I'm still learning.

Reactions: ForgottenMan1

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
In next Update at 19 February

Hello?

I'm working on the next update, to fix some mistakes in english. Improve the interaction between the player or player with the protagonist and I will implement the system of trust the player and the protagonist .... you will see it later on (if you love game over)

I am introducing the second protagonist who will be pinned the mother, Ira, you will be able to control her and interact with those around her, with her you will not be able to interact or speak with her. you will only be able to make various choices that could lead to one event or another.

The 2D scenes will be implemented in the future in specific spicy scenes. right now I'm working to make only the renderings obviously through The Sims 4. Some scenes will focus on Ira and his wife Zalia.

Academy scenes will be added. Female slaves abused by futanari will laugh. Well you will see it in the future. I don't want to spoil all the fun. New outfit for Siria

See ya to next time for more news Siria Iris Arelius render.png

Reactions: ForgottenMan1

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
Just snowballing here; Is the game 3dCG or an actual 3d GAME? Like, real-time rendered? I know VNs can be real-time rendered, but since images are taken from Sims, isn't this 3dcg then?

Or am I mistaking something here?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Just snowballing here; Is the game 3dCG or an actual 3d GAME? Like, real-time rendered? I know VNs can be real-time rendered, but since images are taken from Sims, isn't this 3dcg then?

Or am I mistaking something here?
I play The Sims 4, I'm not planned use Daz for now, I take my characters and working on paint to rendering and this for mods borken will keep my time buse to mak a decent update. What is Drowing my life? It from The Sims 4. And 2D arts ther will be iplement in future. I know you like so much the game with 3D made it in Daz3D, I wont give same freshe aire in this site and this my only option.

It will be clear in future.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hello there!

I knowyou wont see more in this 1st realse. Now I working on make it more better, but its isn't easy to hoe make for youa name. I won't tees ther for what I alredy do in this update. Some sreenshot. Screen Ira Protagonist.jpg
you can see those futa? Well, one of them is 2nd protagonist, and 1st Futa Protagonist in my game, you alredy know her. Her name is Ira
Screen Chosise when took female.jpg
Sameone whe kicked out? on this path? now you can try to play withou gon kicked out. screen Work more or less perfectly1.jpg
This one, you'll already see this sistem before, if same character's name don't work you can report it on my patreon and on my discord or in comments under this thread.

If youe find sam errors in the futur, its will be good for me to know where you had catch them.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
PC new link

Mac

I see the old link o pc version, can you cange it plaese?

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Why insist on doing a visual novel in English, when your English is this bad? I will never understand that.
Yes, I know the potential audience is much bigger, but who is going to play a game with this horrible writing, when there are dozens who are much better.
The forum prohibits any language which is not English. He has no other choice. Except if he has a truck filled with silver flange to hire a translator.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The forum prohibits any language which is not English. He has no other choice. Except if he has a truck filled with silver flange to hire a translator.
It's not necessary to be on this forum to publish a game. Check the game threads, many devs don't even have an account here. My point stands.

Apr 7, 2019
This game has many things I like, unfortunately I literally can't figure out 1/3 of the dialog. Also why do the images jump around like that? I'm guessing it can't be intentional as I do understand the dev is learning and using us a guinea pigs.
I'm okay with all of this as long as he learns and fixes things.
P.S. I would suggest google translate, at least the words would be spelled correctly and we won't get the opposite words of what is supposed to be there.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Here is my analysis: of v0.0.2.0.1 I have not played any previous versions of this game.

The game has one review. The reviewer claims: "Worst game I've ever seen on here!" Well, I see such a review to be a challenge accepted moment. Surely this can't be the worst game on here could this reviewer be correct? Let's find out!

A game can be basically broken down into 3 main parts. Visual art, writing, and code. I'll evaluate the 3 portions individually.

Visual Art: What nice thing can be said about the visual art... I do like the hover over choices GUI. That's a classy red with gold trim and a neat little logo on the side, but if I'm choosing to compliment the GUI how bad can the visual art be? At certain times the game puts in poorly drawn hand sketches? Are these placeholder images? unclear... The character sprites lack a range of emotions as well, sometimes a background is missing.

Writing: The Engrish is strong in this one, and that is an understatement. I shall post a single excerpt of one of many very Engrish situations. "Good. are you male right? You wonna rape same females with a lot stuff, like blackmail and others kind of?" Need I say more about the writing level? Okay I'll give you the following line too after your answer to the affirmative. "Fuck Yes!!! Yes, yes, yes! YES, YES, YES, YEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!! Please i wont play it." The writing does not get much better or worse in the entire game. It's always at or near that level. Which to some degree I find impressive in a fucked up way. It would be difficult to write worse than this even if one tried to write poorly.

Code: This is the game's strong point, but unfortunately it's still a weak point. Like saying which athletic competition is a 100 year old best at? I have seen games with more bugs. This is a definitive bug:

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1374, in script
st Siria Iris Arelius "I know she will be disaponted with me. I wont talk with her. If this don't help me I'm gonna fight fo 100 years and I never gonne lost in this Century with her. But if she gonna kill me or worst"
File "C:\Users\Frank\Desktop\TheDestinyOfSiria-v0.0.2.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "C:\Users\Frank\Desktop\TheDestinyOfSiria-v0.0.2.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'st' is not defined.

There are more subtle bugs. The buttons seem to work well enough when it comes to the stats menu, and character scenes seem to work as well... so long as you meet such a character already. In these little bio scenes it's just weird stuff I think. The ages are all off the wall crazy randomness. For instance one character is 3222 years old? another 25,000 years old someone else is "loladyo" years old? The poor writing invaded into the code. The character scenes also get stuck on the screen and are never called back which is bad, but can be coded in. (it's possible to remove them by loading a previous save, starting over, or rolling back before you looked.)

Another bug I have seen is in the code of the animations. It sometimes does strange image jumps during an "animation" if you call it that. It's not anywhere near a "keyframe" and will change to a completely different camera angle whirling you around in a confusing image. It makes me feel like a gorilla trying to fuck a football...

Is the game "fixable"? Could it be made "Great"? That's definitely a long shot.

This is a list of things I have seen playing through the game that would make improvements upon the game.

1) The number one biggest problem is dialogue. It has to be more than the first random thing that pops into the writer's head without spelling or grammar checks. I honestly can't give an example of a game with worse Engrish. This is as bad as it gets.

2) Animations: Can't be jumping to different random sex poses mid animation. Think "Key Frames"!

3) Stat system: Seems pretty useless... start it out with like 9999999999 money and 9999 this and that... Why even show this? start it at like 0 or 10, or maybe like a thousand bucks or something. Starting out with arbitrarily high and random stats does not help matters at all and it's more like a proof of concept. Why does money mean anything ot me if I already have millions of dollars? If I got a buck fifty sucking that dick for 20 bucks may make some sense.

4) Character bio buttons: This was a good idea! It should be filled out better.

5) Get rid of those fucked up sketches that don't go along with the rest of the art and look like shit.

6) Put more focus on improving what is made already instead of what is going to be made later. If I am building a car, but I put flat tires on it... Don't move on to putting the engine in yet... No dude, you take them flat tires off and put ones that can get air in them on, and if you can't do that patch the tires somehow and work on that before working on the next thing.

7) Don't release stuff in its current state if it's really bad. Hold onto it for another couple of days. Polish it up more. Look for bugs. Fix spelling mistakes and so on.

Anyhow good luck with your game, keep working on it, maybe it will be good one day, but as of now you got a lot of work to do.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Personally, I Like Your Storyline Idea. It has Promise.
But NEEDS ALOT of Work & Editing Before "putting It Out There".
maybe a Pre-Beta test. I am Not a Dev. So I have No Clue on How or where to Fix.
Just Do Not Get too upset from the Criticism, learn, and Move on.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes