2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Only questions are made for player who don't like futa content. (Question on futa contents. Answer Yes, you can help the Protagonist, but If No, return on the main menu)

Dennis Wilcz

Nov 1, 2017
Interresting idea, but one look at the images and the only question in my head is :
"What comes next? Lego and Playmobile sex games?"
I dont think there is anything sexy on this models.
About bad english.... its nothing new and sometimes i think translation programms would do a lot better jobs than this....
btw. english is not my nativ language....

• Haha
Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Interresting idea, but one look at the images and the only question in my head is :
"What comes next? Lego and Playmobile sex games?"
Don't worry so much man.
Lego and Playmobile, no thanks. I hope you kidding. Never in my life, man.

Xangeon007

Dec 20, 2019
Constructive criticism works a whole hell of a lot better when you all aren't bantering on the guy with how bad it looks, ask yourself, why aren't there more games then those we are use to? It's because when someone takes the initiative and tries to bring something new, it's people like those who were pretty much calling this "Early access" game just a pile of shit. Imo i say give it a few patches let's see where it goes, if it doesn't approve then you can correctly and calmly offer your opinions on making this FRESH game better for the rest of us.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Actually it's not that bad. But engrish... sometimes I didn't understand what characters are saying. It's frustrating. But I like the plot, it would be nice to know more.

Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Actually it's not that bad. But engrish... sometimes I didn't understand what characters are saying. It's frustrating. But I like the plot, it would be nice to know more.
I gonna fix the whole text for next update. You will know more about them in the future.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I gonna fix the whole text for next update. You will know more about them in the future.
Nice to know :) And one tip about good writing: Don't overwhelm players/readers with tons of text in the beginning. Try to mix it with actions, or some comments.
The same goes to character's deep thoughts, when the players don't invole in character, but have to read their whinings.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Nice to know :) And one tip about good writing: Don't overwhelm players/readers with tons of text in the beginning. Try to mix it with actions, or some comments.
The same goes to character's deep thoughts, when the players don't invole in character, but have to read their whinings.
I would like make it only if I see you comments about to make same interaction with her. and the player make or female, this will be depend on you word for what you prefer ask her to what she can take off and other kink stuff: like orders.... on this one you will see it.... Moment funn will came... well i don't wont make spoilers.

Reactions: Higurashika

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
The Dev is on a learning curve here developing an interesting and thought provoking Story. If we help them along with some constructive advice I'm sure we'll all enjoy this romp. Maybe someday someone could help with some DAZ rendering later on? :unsure: There are plenty of good Fan Artists here on f95 so maybe they could lend a hand? There are also some good Translator's about too who could tighten up the English I'm sure :unsure:

As a Fan of the Comic Book Multi-Verses I have seen many amazing Parallel Earths out there. A Planet where Man has been wiped out is certainly an interesting concept... Better than a World without Women... I just can't imagine a World where I have no Pictures of Bella Hadid to Fap off too :(

Good luck 88Michele88 ;) I'm looking forward to more.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The Dev is on a learning curve here developing an interesting and thought provoking Story. If we help them along with some constructive advice I'm sure we'll all enjoy this romp. Maybe someday someone could help with some DAZ rendering later on? :unsure: There are plenty of good Fan Artists here on f95 so maybe they could lend a hand? There are also some good Translator's about too who could tighten up the English I'm sure :unsure:

As a Fan of the Comic Book Multi-Verses I have seen many amazing Parallel Earths out there. A Planet where Man has been wiped out is certainly an interesting concept... Better than a World without Women... I just can't imagine a World where I have no Pictures of Bella Hadid to Fap off too :(

Good luck 88Michele88 ;) I'm looking forward to more.
Thanks Man. ther will be a lote more ineteractions from player/reader and the protagonist... this will be a secret.... who what I have in mind.... :devilish:

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I'm sorry - i can tell the dev is trying very hard, but i just can't get through the Engrish.

Also, some of the pictures display in the wrong aspect ratio.
1) I work on whole tex to fix error grammer for the next update, thanks for apriceid my work man.

2) For the images you mean are wrong backgrounds scenes and renders?

Reactions: ForgottenMan1

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Some of the character images
I use play with at The Sims 4, I make it with paint.net for transparancy. Its only only the result I making out. in future updates will be fixwt step by step. I hope you enjoyed the story.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes