fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

Chapter 1: Part 4 Dev Update #17
Hello there!
I have great news... this will be my last Dev post for Chapter one!

So let me give a more in depth report so chapter one is...
2,135 renders
2 animations
7 sex scenes (Including Vault)
37 total image unlocks (Vault)
6 Pixies to find

New main menu, music, transition animations between menus, profile expansion... etc. etc.

Including the new prologue...
357 renders
3 animations
3 sex scenes
So with that being said...
I will begin my Beta on the 28th...

So let me talk about structure of release. Since I do plan to move to Steam and they require it not to be free... I will have to make it paid to gain it. Now since there are people out there who have only played parts and would have to pay to get the whole chapter... would be insane. So I will be making the game public for a time being. This will allow the ones who truly have been waiting for it.

Phases:
Alpha
Beta
Dragon Council
+1 week
Dragon Inquisitor
+1 week
Dragon Knight
+1 week
Determined
+1 week
Interested
+1 week
Public
+1 month
No public and least is Interested to gain it after...
So take care friends and see you all real soon
  • Lancastle

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Dragonspire [Ch. 1 v1.0] [Lancastle]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
I get to a couple of scenes where I have exhausted all the dialogue options and I can't go any further.
In the first one I could rollback and chose a different option and I was able to continue to play.
Maybe I did it in the wrong order but just to be stuck and not able to do anything is a bad way of saying so.

EKOMEKO

Feb 22, 2018
I am having a few errors. Most of the images in the game disappear when I install the Walkthrough mod. I didn't see many of the scenes you mentioned. What can be done for the Corruption path?

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
I get to a couple of scenes where I have exhausted all the dialogue options and I can't go any further.
In the first one I could rollback and chose a different option and I was able to continue to play.
Maybe I did it in the wrong order but just to be stuck and not able to do anything is a bad way of saying so.
im in the exact same situation. at the top of the penthouse im given options to talk to the girls , as i go thru the options it gets to a point where all the options is blacked out and i cant continue on with the game

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes