Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Are all the LI paths separate? I don't fully understand what 'throuple' means (...another vague slang to add further shades of grey).

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
There are 4 paths in the game...
Love (Romancing any girl solo or throuple)
Lust (Open to others joining, also limited to whom)
Corruption (The dark path)
Corruption with NTR (The darkest path and no choices)

I hope that helps answer some queries.
when you say throuple assuming that means to have multiple girls they are going to have there own sexual/romantic relationships with each other? Im personally not into girl on girl stuff so before i play im curious if there is a path to get multiple LI's without lesbian/bi stuff included

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
when you say throuple assuming that means to have multiple girls they are going to have there own sexual/romantic relationships with each other? Im personally not into girl on girl stuff so before i play im curious if there is a path to get multiple LI's without lesbian/bi stuff included
I don't think there is, this isn't really a keep everything to you and only you kinda game.

Throuples are more poly.

Lancastle

Dev of The Dragonspire
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
This was reported in beta and fixed. I am uncertain how it reverted to the problem again. I have not received this error since then. So I will investigate it when I get home—apologies about this. The good thing is I know exactly where to look for this. I will provide a hotfix, as I know it's large and won't be significant for the update.

Chellophane

Jan 18, 2022
where does the mod go i tried puting in game folder and just got a bunch of white screens after saying i got images twice and i dont see the mod
menu anywhere

Gman4672

Aug 6, 2018
where does the mod go i tried puting in game folder and just got a bunch of white screens after saying i got images twice and i dont see the mod
menu anywhere
Because the Mod hasn't been updated. Always look at the version before downloading Mods.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
It says netorare in the tags.
Hmm...Who is doing the cucking / cheating on MC...or was it his (ex) GF? I haven't played this for a long time, so I kind of forget the story....All I remember is the boss rapes MC with some power...or something like that.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The Dragonspire [Ch. 1 v1.0] [Lancastle]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Gratitude for your vigilance and long reach into many games, my friend! I had been playing the updates for this then just keeping my saves and deleting the game to save space. Now, I should be able to keep the game. I hope this is the last time we have to restart though. IIRC, this is twice now...
Thank you, my friend! Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes