Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Gratitude for your vigilance and long reach into many games, my friend! I had been playing the updates for this then just keeping my saves and deleting the game to save space. Now, I should be able to keep the game. I hope this is the last time we have to restart though. IIRC, this is twice now...
Thank you, my friend! Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
I did not have to restart - used a Save from back when you chose between Cass and Sasha at the Movie Premiere. That has worked great for me so far. (I hate restarting also...) :>)

Reactions: PapaPhat

Lancastle

Dev of The Dragonspire
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
I did not have to restart - used a Save from back when you chose between Cass and Sasha at the Movie Premiere. That has worked great for me so far. (I hate restarting also...) :>)
Bold, glad it worked but I bet your phone doesn't work and surprised you didn't error due to it. Who are you pursuing btw?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks, friend. Read the OP and didn't even check for saves, just restarted. Been so long since the last update it's playing like a brand new game for me! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: If I get to the point where it's feeling like a rerun, I'll give my old saves a go!
Thank you for sharing, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Lancastle

Dev of The Dragonspire
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Gratitude for your vigilance and long reach into many games, my friend! I had been playing the updates for this then just keeping my saves and deleting the game to save space. Now, I should be able to keep the game. I hope this is the last time we have to restart, though. IIRC, this is twice now...
Thank you, my friend! Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
That is the plan. I had to add a function to the phone for existing parameters and the main reason for a restart, new intro, vault, and restructure. Everything planned is an add-on so that it won't require a restart. My biggest concern on updating :)

Lancastle

Dev of The Dragonspire
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Hmm...Who is doing the cucking / cheating on MC...or was it his (ex) GF? I haven't played this for a long time, so I kind of forget the story....All I remember is the boss rapes MC with some power...or something like that.

Most NTR-type content is within the corruption path or the Vault under that section.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hotflix applied, but no luck here:

View attachment 2837839
I didn't use any hot fix, just kept trying different order of events. Can't remember which one worked now. Humble apologies, friend. That bothers me as I just clicked through these options a few hours ago but that was before I played two other game updates... Soooooo..... Going back to refresh my memory now...

First choice: Hope and Fate... Just play through, no choices...
Second choice: Leo and Darla... Again, play through, no choices...
Third choice: Sasha and Svarin... Agree or Disagree, your choice, no affect either way
Fourth choice: The option to "Join Cassandra and Mindy" will now reappear where it had been hidden after choice one. You may flirt with either or both of them but after you play through the scene you will be asked to choose your date...
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.08.08 - 23.29.37.53.png
The options you see in color on this screen are your available options for the date. Who is in color and who is greyed out is based on your previous choices. For what it is worth, after dating all three through the magic of reload/replay, Hailie is the winner with the hot sex scene. Those results may also be based on prior choices as well. I'm still building points with Cassandra and Svarin and may not had enough for sex with them at this point... IDK... YMMV...

I hope this helps you, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: HueyFreeman32

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
I didn't use any hot fix, just kept trying different order of events. Can't remember which one worked now. Humble apologies, friend. That bothers me as I just clicked through these options a few hours ago but that was before I played two other game updates... Soooooo..... Going back to refresh my memory now...

First choice: Hope and Fate... Just play through, no choices...
Second choice: Leo and Darla... Again, play through, no choices...
Third choice: Sasha and Svarin... Agree or Disagree, your choice, no affect either way
Fourth choice: The option to "Join Cassandra and Mindy" will now reappear where it had been hidden after choice one. You may flirt with either or both of them but after you play through the scene you will be asked to choose your date...
View attachment 2837943
The options you see in color on this screen are your available options for the date. Who is in color and who is greyed out is based on your previous choices. For what it is worth, after dating all three through the magic of reload/replay, Hailie is the winner with the hot sex scene. Those results may also be based on prior choices as well. I'm still building points with Cassandra and Svarin and may not had enough for sex with them at this point... IDK... YMMV...

I hope this helps you, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
I guessed it right the first time but after my first playthrough this jawn aint work again, im jus stuck

turns out if you are on the lin path it does not work, ever. I tried multiple runs and one choice that favors lin puts you on her path and you'll be stuck here

Last edited:

Lancastle

Dev of The Dragonspire
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Hotflix applied, but no luck here:

View attachment 2837839
Can you show the phone, status, or the line before this menu?

You were not in the same spot as Videl.

Just run the menu top to bottom for the safest run through them. Sorry, this isn't fixed still trying to figure out why it didn't save.

For the Dates:
Cass is granted if you ask for a raincheck and have no conflicts till then...
Mindy is no conflicts and no prior relations. (the hardest)
Svarin is granted by choosing her in the Prologue
Sasha is obtained by choosing her in the Prologue or if you are part of the Throuple.
Hailie is obtained by flirting with her in the Cafe. (the easiest)

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Most NTR-type content is within the corruption path or the Vault under that section.
How easy is it to avoid the NTR? Is it possible to avoid rapes? Can you romance all the LIs at the same time without negative consequences? Can mind control to have sex scenes be avoided? Can multiple penetration be avoided?

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
How do you get Pixie's Corrupted scenes? Do you just have to find her? Because I gaven't been able to. PCS.jpg

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
so ntr only happens if you cheat like a sex addicted manic?? as someone that is into ntr this dosent feel that good I like to stay loyal and get ntred but if you cheat like a manic than its kinda deserved not really ntr just consequences for cheating break up, cheating ....

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
How easy is it to avoid the NTR? Is it possible to avoid rapes? Can you romance all the LIs at the same time without negative consequences? Can mind control to have sex scenes be avoided? Can multiple penetration be avoided?
Ok, I see that here I have all the answers I need:

Throuple will be MFF all in a relationship together.
Also is not forced and must be selected.

Also, no harems :)
It seems to me that there are too many LIs to choose just one (there is no chance that I would choose an FFM route that leads to lesbian sex, so throuples are completely out of the question). So I don't think it's worth trying to see if there's a chance that I only like one.

Without a harem I suppose I have no interest in the game and all other issues become irrelevant.

In any case, good luck and goodbye.

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes