gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
What sort of mind control is in this game, and how prominent is it? I'd normally try to skim through the thread to find something, but, uh... Sounds like there's kind of a mess going on right now that I don't have the energy to read through.
The MC is raped by his boss, using mind control.

The logic in this is a mess. Choices depending on random conditions and thresholds that can't be reached:

Unlocking the trio with Sasha and Svarin depends on having picked three different irrelevant choices, including a coffee order.

To get the conversation with Lin about what she did requires minimum corruption 120, but the only way to raise corruption before then is to willingly go along with her sex scene, so the conversation about how the MC didn't agree to it can never be triggered. A lot of choices lower corruption for no apparent reason.

And so on and so forth.

Sep 3, 2020
Ya'll are crazy :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, yes I added the NTR tag. I have also stated I wont be doing NTR as I am not into it. Seems a bit controversial. Let me make this brief, If you find Lin's first altercation NTR, then that tag is there for you. If you do not agree that is NTR then awesome. With that said, follow the path you desire. You see you what that option could lead to... Let's avoid it, eh?

Also, I stand by always having a choice. Nothing will be thrown at you other than suspense or drama.
I just wanted to say respect to you I love the way you handle criticism

I love that you believe in Freedom of Choice

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
This serves as a good example of how to spoil the game with complete feeling and enjoyment.

At the point where Lin forced me to do it against my will, then I started pressing ctrl. I don’t know why I even played to the end when there was nothing left of the story because I skipped everything. Sometimes what ruins a game can be very small, and you can't get over it, and then the game is buried.

The golden tip is not to force the player to do anything and especially certain fetishes to make optional. That Lin scene was already on the side of femdom as well as rape and that's what throws me out of the game, only NTR, cuck, sharing, swinging and MMF gets worse. And it didn't even help with editing, when I edited corruption -1000, so the same result.

Adding an NTR tag in the middle of a game can be quite catastrophic. The NTR haters leave first, and if the NTR is not "good enough" it leaves the other half of the gang.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Dragonspire [v0.1.4 Public] [Lancastle] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,81 GB / 215 MB - The_Dragonspire-0.1.4-Public-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,78 GB / 181 MB - The_Dragonspire-0.1.4-Public-mac-crunched.zip
= ~11,9% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.12(v4) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:

blackbeard

Jun 2, 2017
anyone else able to get beyond the initial text message sequence? There is nothing to click after reading and so you're stuck.

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
Forced Situations with Questions being asked that are Irrelevant since either way the outcome is the same just shows that you have no true sense in giving a Good story expect for forcing the Plot to go the path you have already predetermined for everyone, If that was your plan then a Kinetic Novel would have been a Better fit since those are usually Direct to the point without having the "Illusions" of choice which you are giving us.

And showing us Past History with a Li getting MMF is Clearly NTR no matter how you slice it....

Hope your story works for you But it's a pass in my book.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
For anyone that is interested i updated my compressed version as Ultra Quality Edition (1.81GB>330MB).

Lancastle when phone is on and you click anywhere but "exit phone" the game gets stuck. You should look into this and try to make it so that we can only click on "exit phone".

Also is there any way you could give us a choice to change font style for choices... the current ones are kinda hard to read :cautious:

Reactions: ChangoFeroz

Lancastle

Dev of The Dragonspire
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Dev, I understand from reading over the posts that this isn't really a 'NTR' type game (or at least it wasn't).

I highly recommend that you explain what you mean by "Planned NTR".

Yes, I read the "Highly Avoidable" but some people (myself also) will wonder if this is future content (as in avoidable NTR will be added) or if it takes the form of 'flashbacks' like the already in-game MMF content?

Also, I read that you don't typically frequent this site;
The general understanding around f95 seems to be that
Skippable = It happens (or happened) the player just does not see/interact/partake, but the 'Thing' still happened off-screen.

Avoidable = It does not happen (or happened), usually by the player's choice and action.

Is this rendition of 'avoidable' in line with your statement of 'Highly Avoidable' or do you utilize a different definition.

Thanks, and I apologize for my English, it is not my first (or second) language.

A note to anyone; I am not complaining about anything, or asking for any type of change. I am only seeking clarification.
Avoidable is a better term :)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I meant after the text message exchange. He puts the phone down and it can't move forward. After I put the phone away, the second pic is all I've got. Can't progress.
Ah, no idea then, but see the comment right above yours.

Lancastle

Dev of The Dragonspire
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
I meant after the text message exchange. He puts the phone down and it can't move forward. After I put the phone away, the second pic is all I've got. Can't progress.
I have been able to replicate this issue in the Prologue. Not certain what is triggering the stop. If you get that and stuck after replying. Rollback once and redo the phone. then Exit. Very annoying but only time it happens. I will look more into it and figure out why it's causing a problem.

Lancastle

Dev of The Dragonspire
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Forced Situations with Questions being asked that are Irrelevant since either way the outcome is the same just shows that you have no true sense in giving a Good story expect for forcing the Plot to go the path you have already predetermined for everyone, If that was your plan then a Kinetic Novel would have been a Better fit since those are usually Direct to the point without having the "Illusions" of choice which you are giving us.

And showing us Past History with a Li getting MMF is Clearly NTR no matter how you slice it....

Wow... one choice with no different action but still saves your option... and it's fuck it you don't know anything blah blah blah... Sorry you feel this way. The beginning is rough, true. I have provided no info yet on Hailie other than confusion and wonder. Believe what you wish to believe, that is the point here. Don't like what is happening... I bet she doesn't ;) What happened to "Never judge a book by it's cover"

Sep 3, 2020

I understand how you feel I don't like ntr either but that was not ntr

it was raped she was raped she did not do it
of her own free will soo it not ntr

and I am glad that the game is treating the rape as a serious issue

I like that the game is not saying because she's a girl it's okay

I was worried about that at first

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I don't care for points systems, or the whole "cheating, but it's not a harem" theme. Not to mention the route system, we have to choose a relationship with somebody almost immediately... What happened to playing the field, figure out who we're interested in. Being forced to choose so early and locked into a single girl route is a big turn off. Usually we get to have fun then at some later point a player get's to choose if they want a relationship and which LI to pursue further. Everything happens at warp speed and the dialogue is minimal. Seems backwards for a romance tag. Instant relationship(s) without any real background or meaningful dialogue/interactions doesn't seem very romantic. I think I'll pass. On the bright side attractive LI's and artwork in general. Good luck dev.

blackbeard

Jun 2, 2017
I have been able to replicate this issue in the Prologue. Not certain what is triggering the stop. If you get that and stuck after replying. Rollback once and redo the phone. then Exit. Very annoying but only time it happens. I will look more into it and figure out why it's causing a problem.
Figured it out. if you don't click "Exit Phone" but rather just click the black screen to continue from the phone it doesn't let you proceed. You must click "Exit Phone" in order to progress to the story. Thanks for looking into this and proving I wasn't going crazy!

Reactions: Lancastle
2.50 star(s) 8 Votes