PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
So, since the very first sex scene is literally forced on the player even if you say "no", are we going to get a proper *RAPE* tag on this game?

I don't much appreciate going into a game and having that just shoved at me immediately like that... IDC if there is a story reason for it or not. If we aren't being told it's here, then it shouldn't freaking happen. Lin straight up RAPES the player immediately when you meet her at the beginning.

And yes, mind control forcing someone *IS* RAPE.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
you know i've been thinking. dev said that scene is mandatory to show Lin's power. and that MC shouldn't be able to break free from it because he wouldn't be able to at that point.

so my question instead is why not keep the scene where she's able to control MC but give a choice that prevents the lewd scene in general? for example he oversteps and hits the desk with his foot or something causing a mess to happen on her desk and therefore making her lose interest for the time being. (maybe a drink falls over or something).

in that case she's able to express her power and players can avoid an unwanted sex scene.

that aside. the story is as it is. i kinda opted out on this game anyways cause the other girls story also seems off to me. but yeah i was just curious.

Sep 3, 2020
So, since the very first sex scene is literally forced on the player even if you say "no", are we going to get a proper *RAPE* tag on this game?

I don't much appreciate going into a game and having that just shoved at me immediately like that... IDC if there is a story reason for it or not. If we aren't being told it's here, then it shouldn't freaking happen. Lin straight up RAPES the player immediately when you meet her at the beginning.

And yes, mind control forcing someone *IS* RAPE.
yeah I mean I don't like force sex scenes but I hate it when a game it's like

if a female character raped you it's okay because she's a female

and she's hot so that makes it okay and it's no big deal

I'm not sure because I haven't played the game in awhile but I think it it's implied that she also mind-controlled and raped the other female characters

and everybody acts like it's no big deal and it's just another day at the office I can't believe the developer has said nothing about this

I was right the. Girl found out that she was basically raped

and instead of being freaked out and calling the police like a normal person she acts like I don't understand I'm so confused
screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
yeah I mean I don't like force sex scenes but I hate it when a game it's like

if a female character raped you it's okay because she's a female

and she's hot so that makes it okay and it's no big deal

I'm not sure because I haven't played the game in awhile but I think it it's implied that she also mind-controlled and raped the other female characters

and everybody acts like it's no big deal and it's just another day at the office I can't believe the developer has said nothing about this

I was right the. Girl found out that she was basically raped

and instead of being freaked out and calling the police like a normal person she acts like I don't understand I'm so confused
View attachment 1840666

View attachment 1840669
i think the response was something like "it's needed for story reasons"

a direct response to female on female mind control or rape or even the DP threesome video with one of the girls all fall under "for story reasons" as i recall. i could be wrong though. been a while since this game came out but i still get notifications every now and again.

Jan 7, 2019
i think the response was something like "it's needed for story reasons"

a direct response to female on female mind control or rape or even the DP threesome video with one of the girls all fall under "for story reasons" as i recall. i could be wrong though. been a while since this game came out but i still get notifications every now and again.
which also was told she's an Li and that falls under the ntr tag which the dev has said in the not planned tags cheating and ntr so can't really take the dev at his word at this point.

Sep 3, 2020
which also was told she's an Li and that falls under the ntr tag which the dev has said in the not planned tags cheating and ntr so can't really take the dev at his word at this point.
well I think that there was other ways to show her mind control Power without her being a rapist but okk

but how does the developer Justified the character's unrealistic reaction to being raped

I mean if that was me I'd be freaking out and calling the police but they act like I'm so confused when did I do that

I mean if she doesn't care about raping people whenever she wants how does she keep her psychic powers a secret

I mean there's even a videotape of her raping someone that has no memory of it

and what's even worse I'm assuming that she's supposed to be one of the main characters and we are supposed to like her

I hope that the developer is not trying to say because she's a girl it's okay

Jan 7, 2019
well I think that there was other ways to show her mind control Power without her being a rapist but okk

but how does the developer Justified the character's unrealistic reaction to being raped

I mean if that was me I'd be freaking out and calling the police but they act like I'm so confused when did I do that

I mean if she doesn't care about raping people whenever she wants how does she keep her psychic powers a secret

I mean there's even a videotape of her raping someone that has no memory of it

and what's even worse I'm assuming that she's supposed to be one of the main characters and we are supposed to like her

I hope that the developer is not trying to say because she's a girl it's okay
They can't explain the char's reaction at this point its a plot device to keep the story moving, and most devs don't see girl on girl as ntr as most players don't either which is a problem.

Sep 3, 2020
They can't explain the char's reaction at this point its a plot device to keep the story moving, and most devs don't see girl on girl as ntr as most players don't either which is a problem.
me personally I treat everyone exactly the same even in video games if it's wrong for a male character

to do something that it's wrong for a female character to

I understand people are going to say it's a video game but when you're trying to tell a story and a good one by the looks of it reactions like that kind of ruin it

Lancastle

Dev of The Dragonspire
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
The only answer I will provide (Since I can't really be subtle and keep some mystery otherwise) You will know the reasoning for the video by the end of Chapter 1. Sorry it is taking longer to get this out. Have a lot of things going on, not just Hailie :)

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes