RPGM Completed The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!- [Galaxy Wars]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Ryryriru

May 27, 2017
any one got an idea why my text has a y at the front and z at the end im running in japanese locale

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Oh I lost my data by accident when I accidentally deleted the game so I just went through the whole game again, gave the mega potion to the pirate instead of the small one and then did the Dark Elf.

bobobob2018

Jun 15, 2018
like previously said the mega links of Fan translation (with guide - Wolf RPG) and Official version are still mixed up

Dec 7, 2019
I make a decensured version just for fun
Mega

Feel free to put in the main page if it's OK
Awseome work ,legend ,good job ,but u are not making it easy for us to apply that gem u shared do you. I have no idea where to put what folder in order to not break the game , a litle tutorial would be appriciated sir or better aranged folders for easier 'patching' , u are legend

cheers

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Awseome work ,legend ,good job ,but u are not making it easy for us to apply that gem u shared do you. I have no idea where to put what folder in order to not break the game , a litle tutorial would be appriciated sir or better aranged folders for easier 'patching' , u are legend

cheers
You know, his mega folder is the full game (Wolf RPG-Fan Translated which is so much better than RPG Maker-Official Version (And RPGMaker version take much more place than WolfRPG too) so you can just like, erase your old folder of the game (While keeping your saves by moving them) and just use the uncensored version instead.

Jh0nCl3mens

Jun 3, 2020
The normal setting for this game is very hard, and the increase in the inn prices are not funny, it's difficult to earn money by defeating enemies. I lose a lot of health by battling a mouse and a crow for gosh sakes

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
omg i cant get my hp to 50 at all , i try to use cheat to edit but all i see are " VALUE VALUE VALUE VALUE " over and over my head cant handle this ... can anyone help me with this ? how to change ur hp ? which value is it for hp ? tooooo many VALUEEEEEEE

maykofayko

Mar 16, 2019
How can i activate a scene there is this fishing box that says there is a monster on b6 and b9 but how do i activate the scene?

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes