4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Big agree to disagree on that one, never interested me in the first place. Which sucks for me since it seems that there's a lot of fans of that content in the NTS and NTR communities. And Bobby himself seems to be a fan of this type of content too, which means that it will probably remain the majority of the content.

For now though I'm just going to keep sifting through all that content and find the bits and pieces that I will enjoy. Hopefully the game can keep my interest despite my dislike for that content.
Can you tell me what you do enjoy about the game?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Can you tell me what you do enjoy about the game?
Basically any romance content and/or sharing(swinging) content that revolves around consensual exploration with guys (or girls) that aren't really old or mega assholes/scumbags. Someone around the MC's bosses age is fine tbh, but the problem with the boss is that he's a piece of shit so I would never let him touch Kathryn. Nate is a shitty person to a lesser extent, but still enough to where I don't want anything to do with him at all. Basically the only guy I've seen so far that I would be alright with Kathryn having fun with is the dude that was in jail with the MC. However, he's in prison now so like... yeah. As far as women, I'm fine with Kat's sister and mother, Claire is a good person, but I'm not really attracted to her. The one bitch who's the neighbor, forget her name, I definitely want nothing to do with that weirdo.

So yeah, basically I like NTS/Swinging games, however even though I never self-insert, I do like to be able to relate to the character I'm piloting, and I would make choices and navigate the story largely like I would if I was in the MC's shoes. There's always exceptions, and sometimes I enjoy stuff in games that I wouldn't IRL. However, there's some stuff that's a hard no for me. Basically unavoidable hard NTR has always been a hard no from me, same with something like scat or heavy femdom stuff.

As long as content I don't like is optional, I have no problem with that, I'm happy it's there for people who do enjoy it. The problem is that so far in this game, the game has leaned heavily into certain kinks/tropes that are basically hard no's from me. Like the old and/or asshole men trope. In this type of game I personally like to share with friend characters, or at least characters who aren't complete assholes or really old.

I'm totally for devs to make the games they want to make, and I never expect a dev to change their game based on my taste, nor will I ever demand such a thing. If I stop enjoying a game or don't enjoy it in the first place, I will respectfully exit and go on my way.

I will keep playing and am hopeful I can get enough enjoyment out of the game to stick around. I really love Kathryn as a character, so as long as no unavoidable BS happens that would negatively affect that angel of a character or the MC's relationship with her in a permanent manner, I'll be happy.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Basically any romance content and/or sharing(swinging) content that revolves around consensual exploration with guys (or girls) that aren't really old or mega assholes/scumbags. Someone around the MC's bosses age is fine tbh, but the problem with the boss is that he's a piece of shit so I would never let him touch Kathryn. Nate is a shitty person to a lesser extent, but still enough to where I don't want anything to do with him at all. Basically the only guy I've seen so far that I would be alright with Kathryn having fun with is the dude that was in jail with the MC. However, he's in prison now so like... yeah. As far as women, I'm fine with Kat's sister and mother, Claire is a good person, but I'm not really attracted to her. The one bitch who's the neighbor, forget her name, I definitely want nothing to do with that weirdo.

So yeah, basically I like NTS/Swinging games, however even though I never self-insert, I do like to be able to relate to the character I'm piloting, and I would make choices and navigate the story largely like I would if I was in the MC's shoes. There's always exceptions, and sometimes I enjoy stuff in games that I wouldn't IRL. However, there's some stuff that's a hard no for me. Basically unavoidable hard NTR has always been a hard no from me, same with something like scat or heavy femdom stuff.

As long as content I don't like is optional, I have no problem with that, I'm happy it's there for people who do enjoy it. The problem is that so far in this game, the game has leaned heavily into certain kinks/tropes that are basically hard no's from me. Like the old and/or asshole men trope. In this type of game I personally like to share with friend characters, or at least characters who aren't complete assholes or really old.

I'm totally for devs to make the games they want to make, and I never expect a dev to change their game based on my taste, nor will I ever demand such a thing. If I stop enjoying a game or don't enjoy it in the first place, I will respectfully exit and go on my way.

I will keep playing and am hopeful I can get enough enjoyment out of the game to stick around. I really love Kathryn as a character, so as long as no unavoidable BS happens that would negatively affect that angel of a character or the MC's relationship with her in a permanent manner, I'll be happy.
I feel like that opinion probably sums up how a good chunk of players feel about the game.

I would have loved to make a starkly different path available for players like yourself, unfortunately that would almost double production time in most cases. Some seriously detailed planning could have made it possible though. Our red string pulls it off, but that game has the advantage of being able to reuse about 80% of existing assets for every update. I'm sure it could be done, but when it's a one man show, it definitely wouldn't be easy, at least not without an extended release update window.

I also like the relationship and love story of the game. Some of my favorite scenes to make are the small emotional scenes between Luke and Kath, and I feel like the heart of those characters really shines in those moments. But I'm also a perv, and I enjoy the dichotomy of beauty and the beast, old and gross versus young and pure, so I decided to make that a part of the game.

I'm still going to try and improve the non "gross" path of the game. When the main content has been completed I'll continuously add to the scenes to make, or attempt to make a balanced experience for people that don't want to see such content will have more to experience other than just choosing to not see a scene.

Also, Alex will have a prominent role in the game, so if you like him then you should be happy with some of the future content.

Thanks for the feedback.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
For me I don't really care for old man content because it's usually not romantic.
But with Franklin maybe I could do some romantic things for Kathryn before he bangs her?

For example maybe I could put some rose petals on our bed and light some candles. Things like that so I can show Kath how fucking awesome she is.
I also think cleaning her up after he finishes inside her would be a sweet & beautiful moment that shows my love.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
I don't know what all this hate on Oldman banging hot young chicks is about. If anything it gives me hope that when I get old I can still bang hot young women.

Even if it is a virtual world lol
Theres a smaller very vocal group of members who cannot stand old men in games. They care so much about getting a good looking guy. I can only assume they see themselves as Luke or other MCs and are more into romantic encounters. As most games depict old men as creeps and perverts.

I can tell you that of the many games I've supported. On Patreon, as soon as someone says hobo or old man, most patrons are like - Who said hobo? Where? Please give us more, we love hobos and old guys with the women! Haha.

Usually see that romantic encounters, or scenes with normal guys are hardly ever voted for. I could care less what the guy looks like that fucks the women. But for a woman to look extra slutty, being with an old man hobo is always going to be an easier option (which I am completely fine with!)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Theres a smaller very vocal group of members who cannot stand old men in games. They care so much about getting a good looking guy. I can only assume they see themselves as Luke or other MCs and are more into romantic encounters. As most games depict old men as creeps and perverts.

I can tell you that of the many games I've supported. On Patreon, as soon as someone says hobo or old man, most patrons are like - Who said hobo? Where? Please give us more, we love hobos and old guys with the women! Haha.

Usually see that romantic encounters, or scenes with normal guys are hardly ever voted for. I could care less what the guy looks like that fucks the women. But for a woman to look extra slutty, being with an old man hobo is always going to be an easier option (which I am completely fine with!)
weirdly enough I don't mind the hobo but I tried to play 1 game on this site and there was an old guy that looked real nasty, dirty and creepy. I think when you combine the 2 is when I truly dislike it but as long as I like the female character I can put up with it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

It depends on what people look for in these games. Some want sex others want realistic story driven games.
I'm just a bit worried that things will be taken out of control later on. It would upset me greatly if Kathryn or Luke cheat without the option to stop it.

Reactions: Bobbyboy48

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I do kind of hope there are consequences if Luke cheats. I think if he does Kathryn should go and fuck Santini or someone else he doesn't like as payback.

Reactions: xert13 and fbass

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I do kind of hope there are consequences if Luke cheats. I think if he does Kathryn should go and fuck Santini or someone else he doesn't like as payback.
My pick would be Nate and his friend in a threesome if Luke cheats and is caught. I just like the idea of them since they been trying to get in her pants since the park more than Santini or anyone else. so far.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
My pick would be Nate and his friend in a threesome if Luke cheats and is caught. I just like the idea of them since they been trying to get in her pants since the park more than Santini or anyone else. so far.
I think it would hurt Luke more if it was Santini though. And I want him to suffer if he betrays Kathryn.

Reactions: StrawberryCheese83

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I think it would hurt Luke more if it was Santini though. And I want him to suffer if he betrays Kathryn.
that's true especially because he sees him as a real threat unlike Nate and his friend. Yeah Nate and his friend would be about having fun and not to hurt Luke.

Tho I wonder if sending the picture to Santini will cause her to be forced to have sex with him at some point for some reason be through blackmail or whatever.

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
There is a Netorare tag, but no Netorare…yet. Correct or is this a mislabel? Netorase is sharing, Netorare is another stuffing a LI without MCs knowledge. That has not happened yet in this game or did I miss something? Not trying to start a Netorare/hate debate, just asking if I missed something.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
There is a Netorare tag, but no Netorare…yet. Correct or is this a mislabel? Netorase is sharing, Netorare is another stuffing a LI without MCs knowledge. That has not happened yet in this game or did I miss something? Not trying to start a Netorare/hate debate, just asking if I missed something.
the NTR more falls under the umbrella of sharing right now in this one. Tho that might change later only Bobby know but it does play like a sharing / NTR game even if there is no true NTR yet since Kat always asked for permission.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
No real netorare yet. It's just even games that are pure netorase are tagged netorare for now.
The new tag system will solve that when it arrives.

Anyway, I think Bobby said there will be netorare later on.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes