4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
No real netorare yet. It's just even games that are pure netorase are tagged netorare for now.
The new tag system will solve that when it arrives.

Anyway, I think Bobby said there will be netorare later on.
Gotcha, thanks for the info. New tag system will definitely help

Reactions: Joshy92

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
weirdly enough I don't mind the hobo but I tried to play 1 game on this site and there was an old guy that looked real nasty, dirty and creepy. I think when you combine the 2 is when I truly dislike it but as long as I like the female character I can put up with it.
Was it Goro? Hes known for being the most vile, disgusting, creepiest fucker of all time. The game is quite average but just to see someone like him is so fucking weird and unique. Dev updated and changed the name of the game from Christine Watson to Being A Wife now. He also changed OG Goro to a normal old man.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Was it Goro? Hes known for being the most vile, disgusting, creepiest fucker of all time. The game is quite average but just to see someone like him is so fucking weird and unique. Dev updated and changed the name of the game from Christine Watson to Being A Wife now. He also changed OG Goro to a normal old man.
nah never played that I just knew the game had the name Rebecca in it forget the full title dropped when the sister ended up being a loli as if recall was a KN. So far the old guys and the hobo look alot better in this one that it doesn't bother me to much even if it isn't something im into. They look pretty normal and not disgusting to me , so them being older doesn't bug me or makes me want to puke or anything. Which is something I do like about this game cause ive seen previews of old guys in other games and was enough to make me stay away. Since they also tend to have that typically creepy guy look about them 2 unlike in this game.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
he's talking about immoral stories, and probably an ugly old guy without teeth who didn't change his underwear,
he had yellow jelly in his underpants :LOL:

by the way, why doesn't flasher have a name, you could come up with one for him, e.g. Gordon

• Haha
Reactions: Monstalova

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
speaking of names, english is not my first language, could someone explain to me what's going on with the name Dick, after all dick = cock, I know it's a diminutive but how can someone have such a first name?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
speaking of names, english is not my first language, could someone explain to me what's going on with the name Dick, after all dick = cock, I know it's a diminutive but how can someone have such a first name?
Dick is a nickname most often for Richard, which likely originated in the Middle Ages as rhyming slang for "Rick", as did William → Will → Bill and Robert → Rob → Bob. The association with "penis" is more recent, arising from Dick becoming a cliché name for any man, as in Tom, Dick and Harry.

Also, not good ettiquette to double/triple post etc. Edit button exists for a reason.

Reactions: bandyta80

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
by the way, why doesn't flasher have a name, you could come up with one for him, e.g. Gordon
If you deny the flasher for the first scene. In the park later on, you learn that his nickname is the Savona Stroker. So far no real name has been said.
Big spoiler- in the future chapters the flasher is revealed to be...

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
If you deny the flasher for the first scene. In the park later on, you learn that his nickname is the Savona Stroker. So far no real name has been said.
Big spoiler- in the future chapters the flasher is revealed to be...
Denzel Washington?

anything is possible, in the free pass there was a homeless man who looks like Forest Whitaker haha

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It has all the set up for it. Nothing 100% NTR yet, but choices in the game thus far are leading that way.
I honestly wonder if this game will have NTR sometimes and not just sharing / hotwife stuff. Because so far asking for permission and communication as been that main points of that content ( which is something I love). I think the NTR part might only come from Kathryn finding out Luke cheated or being drugged / blackmail. As everything else seems like it would be done with permission within the boundaries of their relationship.

caliluv49

Aug 8, 2022
I honestly wonder if this game will have NTR sometimes and not just sharing / hotwife stuff. Because so far asking for permission and communication as been that main points of that content ( which is something I love). I think the NTR part might only come from Kathryn finding out Luke cheated or being drugged / blackmail. As everything else seems like it would be done with permission within the boundaries of their relationship.
Feels like NTR is inevitable given the options thus far for Luke. No woman in AVNs needs to be limited when the guy gives them permission with their own inadequacy or infidelities… if Kat finds out about Luke w/ her Mom or Sister ( ) then the gloves are off. Likewise, if Santini gets Luke way under his thumb and Kat starts to become a submissive to their circumstances then Santini, Todd and Nate (and maybe others) should be see wayyy more of Kat, even without Luke’s permission.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Feels like NTR is inevitable given the options thus far for Luke. No woman in AVNs needs to be limited when the guy gives them permission with their own inadequacy or infidelities… if Kat finds out about Luke w/ her Mom or Sister ( ) then the gloves are off. Likewise, if Santini gets Luke way under his thumb and Kat starts to become a submissive to their circumstances then Santini, Todd and Nate (and maybe others) should be see wayyy more of Kat, even without Luke’s permission.
Let's not confuse fanfics with in-game canon....

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes