Krumpligazda

May 13, 2023
Use suggoi oflline + ctranslate2 + cuda, good translation and fast
This was incredibly helpful, as I wanted to use local translation!

Sugoi Offline is fantastic so far, still MTL, but it's at least good enough 95% of the time that I don't have to worry, and the other 5% I've had was at least understandable.

I initially had trouble getting it to work, but I figured it out after some troubleshooting.

XUAT wasn't fully printing the sentences, so I set "DisableTextMeshProScrollInEffects=False" to "True" in XUAT's BepInEx config file.

I ended up having another problem where the text was going off the screen / overflowing.

The game or XUAT or such is using TextMeshPro so I made a "resizer.txt" file at "\EclipseWitch\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\resizer.txt"

Inside "resizer.txt" I put "ResidentData(Clone)=ChangeFontSizeByPercentage(0.65)"

Hope this helps other people too, I'll try to update with any other edits I make to ini / configs that make the game better!

EDIT: made a (more) full guide after editing another post here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-ecli...icles-v1-0-0-mtl-oneone1.158364/post-10895620

Last edited:

boobasnoopa

Nov 4, 2017
You need to never had anal before and go see him at night near the trees. You can speed run the game start to get to this point and see the scene.
Well damn I already grinded myself to lvl 10 so Im not going to start all over just to view this scene, but thanks bro.
Missable quests are just bad game design imo

Reactions: analilith

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Would anyone be kind enough to explain the sugoi + ctranslate2 + cuda process mentioned earlier?

Or at least links to the appropriate stuff at the right places.

Krumpligazda

May 13, 2023
Would anyone be kind enough to explain the sugoi + ctranslate2 + cuda process mentioned earlier?

Or at least links to the appropriate stuff at the right places.
EDIT: redid the whole post to give a rundown on what I did for it to work and why

Here is the explanation as best as I can do, the first part is for XUAT + SugoiOffline, the second part will be for adding CUDA support.

XUAT + SugoiOffline

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CUDA Support

NOTES

THANKS

Last edited:

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
To people with errors when starting the game - the solution (change the time format to japanese in control panel -> region) was posted multiple times. It's faster to read the few first pages of this thread than to wait for people to respond to you.
looked at the first 4 pics posted and i got to ask: is this just a RPMaker game transferred to the unity engine or something? because that's what it looks like, that this was made using a RPMaker engine then they transferred it over to unity but yeah i'm gonna pass because this seems like a recipe for potentially annoying/game breaking bugs {such as not getting all the dialogue text} to be appear
No, it's an unity game that uses RPGMaker assets (backgrounds, sprites, textures).
OneOne1's first attempts at unity were miserable but this one runs flawlessly for me. 4 hours in - not a single bug or crash. I still keep 3 saves just in case, though..
does anybody know how to fix when the auto translator stops working mid page?
Don't skip text, otherwise you'll flood the auto translator with requests and it will stop working at all. Go slowly, wait for the text to be translated, save often and restart the game each time translator stops working.
Or google "sugoi offline translator unity" and follow instructions on github page.
ONEONE1 games keep growing in size, but not in quality.
Dunno. CGs are nice, there's erotic stuff in combat, lewd progression feels great (you have to manually apply level up to her sex stats after gathering enough sex exp which means you can keep her lewd and enjoy content as much as you want without her going full slut mode), animations are great - including resolution and quality, story is fine and there's no visual novel hidden in there (unlike their previous game that were flooded with dialogue and character you didn't care at all) and gameplay is even a bit better because unlike other OneOne1 games, you won't win just by holding "confirm" button and spamming basic attack (it's still kinda basic though).
To me, this is a significant improvement over their previous works.
look like a crash field we're walking into. I'll wait for some bug fix later...
Don't just assume stuff. I have over 4 hours in my save and the game didn't even crash once.
I still keep saving often because... you know - OneOne1 game.
Honestly, I'm surprised that it works at all considering the fact that Samurai Vandalism was dumpsterfire.
its been up here for a few months .....................................
Alpha/demo was up since May. This is full release.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
The game I downloaded from this page came with BepInEx and XUAT pre-installed.

from there, I downloaded the Sugoi Offline Translator package from the link on MingShiba's Patreon "about" section

"sugoitoolkit" is the website.

I ran the game once, and checked to make sure BepInEx loaded by looking for a log, upon confirmation I did the steps in the readme on the "XUnity-AutoTranslator-SugoiOfflineTranslatorEndpoint" github.

These steps included downloading the DLL from the releases, and putting it into the folder it specified, then setting the Sugoi Offline Translator install directory path. (the path is the folder where the "Offline-Translator-Server.bat" file is located alongside a million other batch files, you put the path in WITHOUT quotes, don't worry about white space in folder names)

I did some minor tweaks, as you can see in one of my other posts, and now I'm playing.

I should note I don't think I'm using CTranslate and I don't have CUDA enabled, but it's doing fine (though I'd hope it would be, with my PC lol)
Thanks man I'll try give this a go later and see if something shakes out. So we can still do this Sugoi combo with the version posted on the OP or is it preferable with a clean version?

Krumpligazda

May 13, 2023
does anybody know how to fix when the auto translator stops working mid page?
"XUAT wasn't fully printing the sentences, so I set "DisableTextMeshProScrollInEffects=False" to "True" in XUAT's BepInEx config file."

If you are talking about it working with translation in the .txt it makes while not showing on screen in game, this is what fixed it for me.

it would just randomly stop mid sentence...

B1ackP3ter

Feb 4, 2019
Will be looking forward to hearing whether her different H states reflect in dialogue changes as well or if it's just a gatekeeping method for lewder willing scenarios.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
The game I downloaded from this page came with BepInEx and XUAT pre-installed.

from there, I downloaded the Sugoi Offline Translator package from the link on MingShiba's Patreon "about" section

"sugoitoolkit" is the website.

I ran the game once, and checked to make sure BepInEx loaded by looking for a log, upon confirmation I did the steps in the readme on the "XUnity-AutoTranslator-SugoiOfflineTranslatorEndpoint" github.

These steps included downloading the DLL from the releases, and putting it into the folder it specified, then setting the Sugoi Offline Translator install directory path. (the path is the folder where the "Offline-Translator-Server.bat" file is located alongside a million other batch files, you put the path in WITHOUT quotes, don't worry about white space in folder names)

I did some minor tweaks, as you can see in one of my other posts, and now I'm playing.

I should note I don't think I'm using CTranslate and I don't have CUDA enabled, but it's doing fine (though I'd hope it would be, with my PC lol)
wow that look complicated i do use sugoi for manga and VN , never use that for unity game before , which ver of sugoi do you use

Krumpligazda

May 13, 2023
wow that look complicated i do use sugoi for manga and VN , never use that for unity game before , which ver of sugoi do you use
It's not really complicated after I figured out how to get it working, the main problem I had was the instructions didn't really make sense.

Figuring out which path to put in what format in whatever part of the config, setting up config stuff, etc.

Overall, I'd take this over the hell that is modded Fallout/TES games...

As for what version of Sugoi, I downloaded it from the link on the Patreon today, so whatever version is up now to the public.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I ended up having another problem where the text was going off the screen / overflowing.

The game or XUAT or such is using TextMeshPro so I made a "resizer.txt" file at "\EclipseWitch\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\resizer.txt"

Inside "resizer.txt" I put "ResidentData(Clone)=ChangeFontSizeByPercentage(0.65)"

Hope this helps other people too, I'll try to update with any other edits I make to ini / configs that make the game better!
Would you recommend this over using the font size override in the config file?

1685530109421.png

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Those didn't work for me, they are for UGUI only, not for TextMeshPro or such.

As far as I came to understand, TextMeshPro is what is used by this game / XUAT in this case, so I did what it requires.
Good to know, thank you.

LoLderon

May 25, 2018
В начале новой игры выскакивает ошибка: ScriptException: scriptus/sys_gamestart(40,1): 0,25
Подскажите пожалуйста как от нее избавиться
p.s. я бы все равно на твоем месте подождал перевода, если не знаешь японского то приходится полагаться на интуицию

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
It's not really complicated after I figured out how to get it working, the main problem I had was the instructions didn't really make sense.

Figuring out which path to put in what format in whatever part of the config, setting up config stuff, etc.

Overall, I'd take this over the hell that is modded Fallout/TES games...

As for what version of Sugoi, I downloaded it from the link on the Patreon today, so whatever version is up now to the public.
thank 4 reply , if you can PM instruct me how to do it it would be great , as i remember the .bat does create dll file , if you can sent to me , this is fist time i do MTL unity game anyway

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes