Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Don't just assume stuff. I have over 4 hours in my save and the game didn't even crash once.
I still keep saving often because... you know - OneOne1 game.
Honestly, I'm surprised that it works at all considering the fact that Samurai Vandalism was dumpsterfire.
Ok i'll give it a try, i didn't have any hope back then because you know, ... Samurai Vandalism

Krumpligazda

May 13, 2023
thank 4 reply , if you can PM instruct me how to do it it would be great , as i remember the .bat does create dll file , if you can sent to me , this is fist time i do MTL unity game anyway
I sent a conversation request, as requested. I tried to line it out as best I can, but I'm an awful teacher or such lol.

I'll see about posting here about what I did specifically, but I'm unsure of how the post might break rules / TOU for the programs involved and this forum, so I don't want to get banned lol

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
EDIT: setting "DisableTextMeshProScrollInEffects=True" from " DisableTextMeshProScrollInEffects=False" in XUAT's BepInEx config fixed it ;)

Heyo, I finally got Sugoi offline working, but it's cutting off translations / sentences partway that are very obviously full in the translation txt... any light to shed?
I was having the same issue, so thanks for posting the fix! I had resorted to simply slapping an alt+R macro on a spare mouse button to reload the translation.

Krumpligazda

May 13, 2023
I was having the same issue, so thanks for posting the fix! I had resorted to simply slapping an alt+R macro on a spare mouse button to reload the translation.
I did end up having to resize the text though after that, because it was overflowing at parts, but you're welcome ;)

Ioan1

May 28, 2018
I need help. I'm stuck on the quest from Roxane from the second city. Can somebody please tell me how i can obtain the correct jems from the mine ?

AkiraWaifu

Jan 2, 2019
I need help. I'm stuck on the quest from Roxane from the second city. Can somebody please tell me how i can obtain the correct jems from the mine ?
In each section of the mine there's multiple chests of the same colour but the names are different, get the correct names.

Reactions: Ioan1

pr83

May 5, 2017
When (if at all) is Kagura picking this one and Samurai Vandalism up for translation?

Reactions: hickdx3

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
A part of me wishes that OneOne1 goes back making games in RPGMaker which are much easier to hook and translate.

Reading here over what hoops I need to jump through to get going in unity gives me a headache.

When (if at all) is Kagura picking this one and Samurai Vandalism up for translation?
Samurai Vandalism is already being translated by Kagura. Coming from the thread it should come in june.

I doubt that OneOne1 will commission Kagura again for a translation since Kagura has taking its sweet ass time.
Take it with a grain of salt but apparently OneOne1 is mad at them taking so long.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xill and Pingy

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
A part of me wishes that OneOne1 goes back making games in RPGMaker which are much easier to hook and translate.

Reading here over what hoops I need to jump through to get going in unity gives me a headache.

Samurai Vandalism is already being translated by Kagura. Coming from the thread it should come in june.

I doubt that OneOne1 will commission Kagura again for a translation since Kagura has taking its sweet ass time.
Take it with a grain of salt but apparently OneOne1 is mad at them taking so long.
i really wouldnt be suprised since they know that keeping their fans waiting for so long can cause many to leave or just not buy it when it offically comes out so yeah if they were mad i wouldnt be suprised at the same time Kagura translating shit ass games that dont even have good story and only unreleastically large booba like kunoichi Demon slayer rather then other good games

Lama69

Mar 22, 2018

Not exactly. While it is flying around in discord thread that June is possible, it wasnt confirmed by KG staff. And one idiot tried to do a Hoax post there about late June release. Also news about OneOne1 being mad at KG is new to me. I know OtaGuchi stated they will not work with KG again. Not sure about OneOne1.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

rxrx5

Jul 24, 2020
Help guys, my game crash when I leave the home village. I suppose it has something to do with the OP, and there is no way I can proceed with the game

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes