rxrx5

Jul 24, 2020
If possible, can someone share a save where MC stays virgin and has leave the home village? It is a bummer that we are stuck at home

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
Does anyone know where the break off point is for the routes?
Most important point is the beginning of witch hunt (lose to the guards when they block the guild) you will go to prisoner route which is completely different from the normal (all winning) route, the developer posted a complete walkthough in pdf on their ci-en

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
i defeated the demon king , does the game end there ( prison route ) . it shows to go location as patriolt but there is no event marker there

sas2000as

Mar 14, 2018
To open gallery/recollection select the config on the title screen and enable the item "Extra forced release" (bottom one) in system setting 3.

Noxious85

Aug 19, 2017
Hi I have an issue if anyone can help. While I was reading everything translated fine, at a certain point though it stopped translating further on. Is there a way to fix that?
Thank you.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hi I have an issue if anyone can help. While I was reading everything translated fine, at a certain point though it stopped translating further on. Is there a way to fix that?
Thank you.
Close and restart the game. Near as I can tell reipatcher is getting messed up if you go through text to fast, even if t's already translated. I maybe wrong on that being the cause, but a game restart fixes it.

Reactions: Noxious85

Pecetson

Dec 11, 2017
i really wouldnt be suprised since they know that keeping their fans waiting for so long can cause many to leave or just not buy it when it offically comes out so yeah if they were mad i wouldnt be suprised at the same time Kagura translating shit ass games that dont even have good story and only unreleastically large booba like kunoichi Demon slayer rather then other good games
At this point I'm sure there should be a proper competition on this market. Unless KG has the exclusive right to stuff. I hope they don't lol.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
At this point I'm sure there should be a proper competition on this market. Unless KG has the exclusive right to stuff. I hope they don't lol.
Kagura really shot themselves in the foot by taking so long with Samurai Vandalism's translation, ONEONE1's easily the single biggest name in the HRPG Market right now, it would really hurt them if they were to lose that business connection

Though I definetly wouldn't weep if that were to happen, I know there are plenty of other more competent companies out there who realize how big it would be for them to publish a ONEONE1 Title and get in their good side

Spider

Sep 13, 2016
Any1 did the chest quest can give some advice cause translation is not really working lol
EDIT nailed it by pure luck

Last edited:

Deleted member 4192

Sep 23, 2016
Here is the explanation as best as I can do

EDIT: redid the whole post to give a rundown on what I did for it to work and why

The game I downloaded from this page came with BepInEx and XUAT pre-installed. (GoFile Link was what I used, pretty sure they are all the same?)

From there, I downloaded the Sugoi Offline Translator package from the link on MingShiba's Patreon "about" section
("sugoitoolkit" is the website.)

I ran the game once, and checked to make sure BepInEx loaded by looking for a log, upon confirmation I did the steps in the readme on the "XUnity-AutoTranslator-SugoiOfflineTranslatorEndpoint" github.

These steps include:
Downloading the DLL from the "realeases" and putting it here: "\BepInEx\plugins\XUnity.AutoTranslator\Translators\SugoiOfflineTranslator.dll"
Openining "\BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini" inside the folder for Eclipse Witch and change some settings.
The settings I changed were:

Original
[Service]
Endpoint=GoogleTranslateV2
FallbackEndpoint=

Change to
[Service]
Endpoint=SugoiOfflineTranslator
FallbackEndpoint=

Original
DisableTextMeshProScrollInEffects=False

Change to
DisableTextMeshProScrollInEffects=True

Add the PATH to the folder where the "Offline-Translator-Server.bat" file is located alongside a million other batch files, you put the path in WITHOUT quotes, don't worry about white space in folder names)

[SugoiOfflineTranslator]
InstallPath=PUT PATH HERE
ServerPort=14467

EXAMPLE:
[SugoiOfflineTranslator]
InstallPath=C:\Game Files\SugoiOfflineTranslator\
ServerPort=14467

I made "resizer.txt" file at "\EclipseWitch\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\resizer.txt"

Inside "resizer.txt" I put "ResidentData(Clone)=ChangeFontSizeByPercentage(0.65)"

I should note I don't think I'm using CTranslate and I don't have CUDA enabled, but it's doing fine (though I'd hope it would be, with my PC lol)

NOTES:
The "(0.65)" at the end of the line inside "resizer.txt" is cusomizable, the number represent a percentage, where mine is 65%. I did this because of text overflow off the right side of the screen, it was the first thing I tried that actually worked.

Chaning "DisableTextMeshProScrollInEffects=False" to "True" fixed a problem I was having where sentences and words were getting cut off, but the translation txt very obviously had the translated text there properly.

The ServerPort for SugoiOfflineTranslator is different than the one listed on the Github/default, it's 14467 not 14367, at least that's what it was for me.

I am using SugoiOfflineTranslator because of data constraints and limits, so a single download much better than hitting the DeepL servers or Google servers all the time

I don't enable CUDA mainly cuz I couldn't figure it out easily, and I have a beast of a PC so the processing speed isn't an issue for me, less than a second for each translation usually
Do you have a guide for CTranslate2? I can't finish my conversion when running it out of the
toolkit5 their discord provided

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
can someone share their translation file please? It doesn't have to be 100% even if it's just a 20% is enough to try the game.
Here's mine. I'm only in Act 4 right now, but it's a start. The main story up to there should be translated, though I skipped some events and others are skewed towards a slutty playthrough. I used Sugoi (version 4, I think), which tends to fail the coin flip when it comes to pronouns.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes