Pecetson

Dec 11, 2017
Kagura really shot themselves in the foot by taking so long with Samurai Vandalism's translation, ONEONE1's easily the single biggest name in the HRPG Market right now, it would really hurt them if they were to lose that business connection

Though I definetly wouldn't weep if that were to happen, I know there are plenty of other more competent companies out there who realize how big it would be for them to publish a ONEONE1 Title and get in their good side
They take their time with Acerola games too. And I bet there's a lot of titles that could just give some edge to other companies. I just don't see anything prominent out there. I think? There was something smaller but I can't remember now.

Jan 28, 2018
Oneone released their next game, it's huge as shit, and Kagura couldn't get Samurai Vandalism translated in time.
Man, I hope this game gets picked up and published by someone else, like Meritocracy of Oni did, because fucking Kagura, I swear.

Man, MC looks like Elaina from Wandering Witch. I am downloading this shit
I was thinking the same. Even the premise of a "wandering witch" was straight up taken from Elaina, lmao.

Reactions: Jonathan Y

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
At this point I'm sure there should be a proper competition on this market. Unless KG has the exclusive right to stuff. I hope they don't lol.
they prob dont but even making proper comp is hard since not many have as many games and connections as them

narita

Aug 23, 2017
already official release or still demo and also is that extra clips only for let say "fapping video material" or something ? and also which translate tool for unity thanks

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
KG seems to secure rights to translate and profit from many of these games, when that happens they lock out most others so that they can keep their steady stream of money for years to come even at the cost of fucking everyone's translations down the backlog. As long as they retain it, they can cash it (bastards).

Reactions: Jonathan Y

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Did you ever find out what the cause was? It's the same for me and it's not lagging or anything - just ever so slowly fading in.
No, i don't know what is the problem, the same happened in samurai vandarism

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Did you ever find out what the cause was? It's the same for me and it's not lagging or anything - just ever so slowly fading in.
You need to run the game in Japanese local and region. I got the same in both Samurai Vandalism and this game and when I changed it they loaded way faster, almost instantly.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
You need to run the game in Japanese local and region. I got the same in both Samurai Vandalism and this game and when I changed it they loaded way faster, almost instantly.
Oh, is that? For some reason i can't use locale emulator with this game, i'll have to change the configs of windows, i hope it works

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Oh, is that? For some reason i can't use locale emulator with this game, i'll have to change the configs of windows, i hope it works
Are you on windows 10? It's really easy, you don't even have to restart your pc. Then you can just change back when you finish with the game.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Finally got the translator to work (somewhat) and now I can't leave the prologue village, since the game just crashes. How nice.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
All right, here’s the translated flowchart. The names might be different, because I haven’t played the MTL version (and I won’t); and it might not be the greatest of translation jobs, because my aim was to get it out as fast as possible; but here’s to hoping it’ll help some of you out.

I think something went wrong with the text formatting, but IDK how to fix it. It doesn’t look like that when I open it in my editor.
Thanks!

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes