harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
Can you make a save like save 2? virgin but without doing any etch so the dev degree still D in easy mode, since mine always crash after leaving the village like Rhyllick, please
Give me a moment i need to drink my tea first

alright here

Last edited:
Reactions: Magz

striker129er

Dec 29, 2017
Most important point is the beginning of witch hunt (lose to the guards when they block the guild) you will go to prisoner route which is completely different from the normal (all winning) route, the developer posted a complete walkthough in pdf on their ci-en
Can you screenshot the link, I can't find it no matter how hard I look!

Ioan1

May 28, 2018
In each section of the mine there's multiple chests of the same colour but the names are different, get the correct names.
I tried but still i can't find the correct names. Can you please tell me the names or which chest i must pick ?

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
this didnt help me at all, anyone know how to unlock pregnancy precisely? I have completed the game 3 times and still cant find it
In Act 3 (the city with Roxanne and Ellie) you need Nympho level A. A merchant appears in the guild and will sell you a thing for 30k. Take it to Roxanne, touch it after she tells you not to, and pregnancy is unlocked. You may need to complete the ores quest first.

I tried but still i can't find the correct names. Can you please tell me the names or which chest i must pick ?
If you follow the pavement then the ones at the end of it should be right. The ore-naming wordplay can be a bit lost based on which translation service you're using. You need Aquamarine, Cat's Eye, and Lionite (maybe Lionlight).

Reactions: Sommion

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Kagura really shot themselves in the foot by taking so long with Samurai Vandalism's translation, ONEONE1's easily the single biggest name in the HRPG Market right now, it would really hurt them if they were to lose that business connection

Though I definetly wouldn't weep if that were to happen, I know there are plenty of other more competent companies out there who realize how big it would be for them to publish a ONEONE1 Title and get in their good side
I hope they go faster with translation i love this game its great I have one wish though After the witch of the eclipse i hope they make a sequel of ideology friction because I miss the NTR part of it i kinda want to see the heroine of ideology friction have a different NTR story in this sequel because she is the queen

welehcool123

May 9, 2022
Just finished the game in good route and bad route.

The story is kinda downgrade, compared to previous game. But the H Content become better.
There are some enemy who did not get H defeat event, but goblin, gorotsuki, and orc get much variation.
Never thought H event in city also get animated.

As always, bad route get more H contents.

• Sad
Reactions: Necreonlord4

boobasnoopa

Nov 4, 2017
I noticed in the bad route after beating the 3 arena rounds you unlock an extra lewd skill that allows you to put clothes on/off mid-combat, is there any way to unlock this skill in the good route?

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
View attachment 2586299

Overview:
Traveling the world, using magic to help people, is the meaning and greatest honor of a witch's existence. It's called the 'law of witches,' and it's a law that a woman born with magical power must abide by.

They stay in one town for a certain period of time, and after being useful to the people, they set off for the next. That's how witches born with magical powers continue to travel the world.

In order to become a full-fledged witch, Liz, an apprentice witch living in a small village called Celaine Village, received daily magic lessons from Aletta, her mother and teacher.

Liz passed the Witch Apprentice Graduation Exam that Aletta had imposed on her, and once she became a full-fledged Witch, she would follow the Law of Witches and leave the village to travel the world.

Without knowing that she was the reincarnation of the Witch of Eclipse, who had once saved the world from a great threat――​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-30
Release Date: 2023-05-30
Original Title: エクリプスの魔女
Developer: ONEONE1 - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0.0 MTL
Language: Japanese, English (XUnity Translator)
Voices: Japanese
Other Games: ONEONE1
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Important Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: Anime Clips

Thank you BragaONE for the link and kunocat for the clips.

View attachment 2586301 View attachment 2586302 View attachment 2586303 View attachment 2586304 View attachment 2586309 View attachment 2586324 View attachment 2586325 View attachment 2586326 View attachment 2586327 View attachment 2586328 View attachment 2586329 View attachment 2586330 View attachment 2586339 View attachment 2586340 View attachment 2586341 View attachment 2586342
Finally Some Real Food

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Kagura really shot themselves in the foot by taking so long with Samurai Vandalism's translation, ONEONE1's easily the single biggest name in the HRPG Market right now, it would really hurt them if they were to lose that business connection

Though I definetly wouldn't weep if that were to happen, I know there are plenty of other more competent companies out there who realize how big it would be for them to publish a ONEONE1 Title and get in their good side
Well kagura doesn't care about losing oneone1 because:
1) they wouldn't lose that much money. Translating crap games which are small and requires much less effort and time which means you get a profit with little expense in terms of resources.
Why translate 1 big game when you can make the same amount of money translating 10 crap games with little expense?.
2) there are other competent companies but kagura pretty much has the monopoly in the west so they can take as much time as they want because they know the devs don't have many options for localizing games so it's either kagura or MTL.
In my opinion rather than finding a different localization company devs should start using AI translation more.
Sure it's not as good as a man made translation but there are cases where it was pretty close to a manual translation(the various games here translated with ChatGPT are the proof.)

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
this didnt help me at all, anyone know how to unlock pregnancy precisely? I have completed the game 3 times and still cant find it
I read the official walkthough and there are two way to unlock
1. get lust A (the one on upper left in H stat page) after the ore gathering mission you can do it in capital (should be the only way to get pregnancy if you go to prisoner route later)
2. After the witch hunt in normal route, you go to the port town and still need lust A to start the red stone (pregnancy) event

Reactions: f9account
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes