BragaONE

Oct 7, 2017
1.0.1 pls BragaONE :HideThePain:, did you buy it? or you pirate it somewhere?
Ahoy! I'll upload it if I see it somewhere

Edit: I found it, unpacking everything to make sure it's clean and then uploading it. ETA 1 hour to 2 hours my upload speeds won't go over 1MB/s today for some reason

Last edited:

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Yeah at this point I much rather have some other publishing group pick up Eclipse Witch. Samurai Vandalism taking 2 years to translate is just hilarious. I'd assume as long as another western publishing group picks it up, we'd also still get the uncensored assets.

Harukana93600

May 4, 2018
i will give my opinion for this game good game but need more lesbian scene and need like samurai playing other character this game praticaly perfect ! just need more lesbian and play other character, dont understan why dont have game with more lesbian,just imagine samurai vandalism with lesbian scene *.* creator Hgame need to evolve

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
ok, after a few hours on the internet, I've managed to get sugoi with ct2 working and zamn, all the problems I had have gone away - it's fast, and doesn't randomly stop translating every other line. Don't even need to change to jp region, works fine with ntleas. Still mtl tho :HideThePain:
So it's much faster than using google, understand... but is the translation quality better too?

Syapaaye

Jul 13, 2018
Sorry for posting the same question in both threads, but apparently there's an ending in B-route where you have to beat the final boss while still being a virgin (albeit with B-grade anal development). But how do you go into B-route without losing virginity anyway?

Apparently, you need to get to B-grade anal development first, defeat Desmond, and lose to the soldiers to start B-route in virgin state.

Last edited:
Reactions: bebe2803

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Yep noticed the same thing. Weird behaviour though^^
It's not weird. If you go slowly and wait for it to process the translation - it works properly. If you go fast, it gets flooded by requests and it stops.
Sorry, I honestly don't even know what CTranslate2 is lol
It's basically a bunch of optimizations to transformer models (deep learning models). It increases performance while reducing usage of resources (memory, CPU and GPU).
Supposedly enabling CUDA makes it even faster, but I haven't figured it out and am in no hurry to, as it is on my monster of a rig it takes less than a second on dialogue, but menus the first time take a second to get everything.
I get 0,2-0,4 s per line with CUDA and ctranslate2. Be sure do set EnableShortDelay=True, otherwise XUAT is hard limited to 0,9s.
btw. I run it on pentium 4600 and 1050ti...
Also, you only need cuda installer since ctranslate2 was integrated into it.
So it's much faster than using google, understand... but is the translation quality better too?
Yes, because it's basically DeepL optimized for japanese language and visual novels, mangas, etc. It handles sexy stuff much better, but a bit poetry is still there.
What content was RPGMaker unable to handle?

I may be ignorant because I havent played the witch game yet but from what I could see its typical RPG stuff like we have in any other HRPG as well and OneOne1 does not invent a new wheel with its gameplay so lets be honest that does not warrant use of unity.
Ever since Ideology of Friction or even before that OneOne1 has not deviated that much in terms of gameplay and presentation anymore.
The aforementioned game was pretty good and had a enjoyable story and that was made in RPGMaker.

Ironically they are using RPGMaker assets in their unity game. If they want to be fancy then why not do everything from scratch?

Also I beg to differ that RPGMaker is outdated. Look at all the games that come out in that engine and what can be achieved.
I played the best HRPGs on RPGMaker.
With maker MV we have an awesome and powerful tool right now and the community has itself attuned to it.

For me personally having to use Unity in any form is just not a good time and why the step has been made is beyond me.
It feels clunky and unintuitive in H-Games and look shit in most indie games.
First of all, all their CGs in RPGmaker releases were downscaled (with full version released separately as bonus to the game...) and even despite that the games still run poorly. I'm pretty sure the dev also said he had issues implementing high resolution animations to mid combat scenes (and mixing them with static CGs). This is not only OneOne1's issue as Vitamin Quest 2nd Attract runs like shit, too.
Also, isn't VX Ace only 32bit? This alone means it's basically dead. MV is old, too. Considering OneOne1 would have to learn from scratch (Ace uses Ruby while MV/MZ is javascript) it's not worth it.

They are using RPGmaker assets because they already have license for them. So why not?

MV is so awesome everybody hated it when it came out and devs still hate this to this day because of limitations and inflexibility. Go and take a look at any more "advanced" MV game, for example Magical Girl Celesphonia and how heavy it's with scripting. It's basically spaghetti code. Not to mention - different language version are not compatible in any way, including saves.
A lot can be achieved in MV - but at what development cost? Each time you want to stray from the jRPG path and add some new idea/system to your game, it's a huge hassle.

RPGmaker brought us many great releases but good games do not equal good engine. Same goes for Unity - many trash releases don't mean the engine is bad. It's quite the opposite - there are many bad releases, because it's easy to use so devs just go for it.
I mean, how many award-winning indie games use Unity? Hollow Knight, Ori series, Cuphead, fucking Genshin Impact...

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
NGL having to wait half a second every time for the characters to translate is really tedious.

dhndty

Oct 12, 2017
any idea how to fix the mtl, mine seem to only translate half of sentence while half missing, it seem the text appear too slow and mtl translate too fast before the rest appear ?

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes