LEET

May 29, 2017
Finished all the routes and I gotta say, still disappointing to play. Plays like RPGMAKER but with more animation. I just want better gameplay and combat. Maybe make them curvy top and bottom instead of just the top. Would have liked it if they had male characters that were interesting. Feels mid when it comes to the story. Would have been great if it was like a coming of age for a slutty witch and she is getting coached by her seniors while tackling on tasks from the civilians. Make it so the route splits depending on which senior she befriends and w.e.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone
Sep 27, 2017
Can you kindly explain what exactly this does? like, using two translations online and offline at the same time, is that it?
i just installed it. no it download a dictionary. first install the auntraslator that is different form the one that comes with this game. then download sugoi and change the autotranslator form google to sugoi offline. then change sugoi to use CUDA gpu instead of the CPU. on my RTX 3080 translation became a LOT faster from several seconds with google to half a second.
another guy found a way to translate the prevois ONEONE1 game by file so you can just download his file and have it already pretranslated i have no idea how to do that. hope he does for this too. he poested the explanation in page 141 of samurai vandalism post.
this is quite a game change for unity games MTL. more so if someone translates it by files so even people on a laptop with no gpu can get the game full translated. so you only need to read crap instead of also waiting for the crap to load XD

Krumpligazda

May 13, 2023
I get 0,2-0,4 s per line with CUDA and ctranslate2. Be sure do set EnableShortDelay=True, otherwise XUAT is hard limited to 0,9s.
btw. I run it on pentium 4600 and 1050ti...
Also, you only need cuda installer since ctranslate2 was integrated into it.
Thanks for the input about the ShortDelay setting!

I DID have it to "True" when I first setup everything, BUT I deleted my AutoTranslatorConfig.ini for troubleshooting and I DIDN'T put it BACK to True.

I'll have a go now, and see if that makes a difference and possibly update my post!

AkiraWaifu

Jan 2, 2019
I noticed apparently there are some service sex animations in the animated files. I've never encountered any of them in my playthrough... How do you unlock them in game?
Here's some screenshots of those clips.
View attachment 2667457 View attachment 2667458 View attachment 2667474 View attachment 2667475
If its anything like the previous games those are most likely enemy H attacks with certain parameters met, like the 4th one most likely requiring you to be naked and then getting H-attacked by the correct enemy, or even those Heart NPC's in dungeons, some have animations

vladprof

May 13, 2018
any idea how to fix the mtl, mine seem to only translate half of sentence while half missing, it seem the text appear too slow and mtl translate too fast before the rest appear ?
You need to change "DisableTextMeshProScrollInEffects=False" to "DisableTextMeshProScrollInEffects=True" in the \BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini file, solved the issue for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: DevilsBane99

boobasnoopa

Nov 4, 2017
Whats exactly in 1.01? Is it worth redownloading over again?
Patch notes is in a txt file that comes with 1.01:

バージョンアップ情報
〇ver1.0.1
・流産の時に「〇〇の子妊娠中」が残ってしまう不具合を修正
・一部エロシーンで腸内射精が膣内射精としてカウントされてしまう不具合を修正
・魔女狩り発生時に着替えをすると進行できなくなる不具合を修正
※こちらは魔女狩りが発生してしまっているセーブデータだと不具合が残ったままになりますので
 ご注意くださいませ。
・出産記録で希に予期せぬデータが入りエラー落ちしてしまう不具合を修正
・タンザーナの森でエロNPCに進行を妨げられ脱出不可能になる不具合を修正
・一部、分岐アナウンスが間違っていたのを修正
・処女時に出現してはいけないNPCが出現してしまう不具合を修正
・「運命に振り回されない!」シーン中に、宿屋に話しかけて「泊まらない」を選ぶと
 進行停止になってしまう不具合を修正
※こちらはすでにエラーが発生してしまっているセーブデータですと不具合が残ったままに
 なりますのでご注意ください

今後のバージョンアップ予定内容
・戦闘時、スキルのコマンド記憶機能の実装
・戦闘高速化
・キーパッドの操作性の修正

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The_Knut

vladprof

May 13, 2018
...another guy found a way to translate the prevois ONEONE1 game by file so you can just download his file and have it already pretranslated i have no idea how to do that. hope he does for this too. he poested the explanation in page 141 of samurai vandalism post. ...
So far I've had little luck with this game - to get a bit technical, I get the raw text from game files, in Vandalism I could just go line by line, translate it, add the sizing elements and its done. Here since translation bugs out when doing line by line you have to set "DisableTextMeshProScrollInEffects=False" which makes the translation go from line by line to dialog window by window, which makes parsing\translating difficult, cuz I cant just translate the whole line with sizing, since sugoi destroys any non japanese characters.
I could probably get it to work on the weekend tho,I even figured out how to make furigana work

Reactions: kinfuny

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
Just asking, people who have crash after leaving first village are using windows 7 or newer windows also have such problem? did 1.01 fix this?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
First of all, all their CGs in RPGmaker releases were downscaled (with full version released separately as bonus to the game...) and even despite that the games still run poorly. I'm pretty sure the dev also said he had issues implementing high resolution animations to mid combat scenes (and mixing them with static CGs). This is not only OneOne1's issue as Vitamin Quest 2nd Attract runs like shit, too.
Also, isn't VX Ace only 32bit? This alone means it's basically dead. MV is old, too. Considering OneOne1 would have to learn from scratch (Ace uses Ruby while MV/MZ is javascript) it's not worth it.

They are using RPGmaker assets because they already have license for them. So why not?

MV is so awesome everybody hated it when it came out and devs still hate this to this day because of limitations and inflexibility. Go and take a look at any more "advanced" MV game, for example Magical Girl Celesphonia and how heavy it's with scripting. It's basically spaghetti code. Not to mention - different language version are not compatible in any way, including saves.
A lot can be achieved in MV - but at what development cost? Each time you want to stray from the jRPG path and add some new idea/system to your game, it's a huge hassle.

RPGmaker brought us many great releases but good games do not equal good engine. Same goes for Unity - many trash releases don't mean the engine is bad. It's quite the opposite - there are many bad releases, because it's easy to use so devs just go for it.
I mean, how many award-winning indie games use Unity? Hollow Knight, Ori series, Cuphead, fucking Genshin Impact...
For the sake of conversation one last post and then I leave it at that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lets just say we agree to disagree.
I wont say that the RPGMaker engine is the best there is but H-Games dont need to be rocket science and just from a user experience perspective unity for japanese H-Games is just plain garbage.

Finished all the routes and I gotta say, still disappointing to play. Plays like RPGMAKER but with more animation. I just want better gameplay and combat. Maybe make them curvy top and bottom instead of just the top.
Thank you for pointing that out xD

As for the model I agree with you.
Her standing image looks weird. She really does look undeveloped from the waist down.

Last edited:
Reactions: boobasnoopa

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
For the sake of conversation one last post and then I leave it at that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lets just say we agree to disagree.
I wont say that the RPGMaker engine is the best there is but H-Games dont need to be rocket science and just from a user experience perspective unity for japanese H-Games ist just plain garbage.

Thank you for pointing that out xD

As for the model I agree with you.
Her standing image looks weird. Thicc upper body but she definetely skipped leg day during her life.
i think the only reason 111 to switch to unity is that public source cant rip the img asset

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
i think the only reason 111 to switch to unity is that public source cant rip the img asset
Of course thats the only reason or lets just say a big factor. I am not dumb xD

I just wanted to tickle yet another superficial reason out from the guy why unity is so much better. :HideThePain:

velotuskz

Oct 25, 2018
Just asking, people who have crash after leaving first village are using windows 7 or newer windows also have such problem? did 1.01 fix this?
Apparently only those who're using Windows 7 leaving the first area will get a crash. It seems that on Windows 7 the game unable to play a cinematic intro causes the crash. I tried using Windows 10 and 11 and it works fine. Not sure what's the cause of the cinematic intro unable to play to begin with.

Reactions: bebe2803
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes