easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Will be looking forward to hearing whether her different H states reflect in dialogue changes as well or if it's just a gatekeeping method for lewder willing scenarios.
Dialogue changed based on her H-development and many events change as a whole. There's even an indicator below dialogue windows when the part of conversation/event is affected by your H-stats and by what stat (for example, ass grabbing scene changes when your ass is more "developed").
Also, this time around you have to manually apply "level up" after reaching enough XP for that body part. So if you want her to behave like a total slut when somebody grabs her ass but threaten somebody with fireball when he grabbed her tits - you can do that.
A part of me wishes that OneOne1 goes back making games in RPGMaker which are much easier to hook and translate.
They won't go back. As far I know, RPGmaker has become unable to handle their content and RPGMakerMV is a hassle and kinda outdated, too.
Thankfully, they did way better with unity this time than with Samurai Vandalism. I think there's no going back and we'll be seeing more and more use of Unity. Hopefully, as new games pop-up, so will tools to translate them.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
use for the MTL version always restart the game if it doesn't translate further. Then he gradually continues to translate . It doesn't matter whether you're using an outdated version or whether the version is simply buggy. But after every restart more and more
1685569439700.png

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Dialogue changed based on her H-development and many events change as a whole. There's even an indicator below dialogue windows when the part of conversation/event is affected by your H-stats and by what stat (for example, ass grabbing scene changes when your ass is more "developed").
Also, this time around you have to manually apply "level up" after reaching enough XP for that body part. So if you want her to behave like a total slut when somebody grabs her ass but threaten somebody with fireball when he grabbed her tits - you can do that.

They won't go back. As far I know, RPGmaker has become unable to handle their content and RPGMakerMV is a hassle and kinda outdated, too.
Thankfully, they did way better with unity this time than with Samurai Vandalism. I think there's no going back and we'll be seeing more and more use of Unity. Hopefully, as new games pop-up, so will tools to translate them.
Nice, that's good improvement in the dialogue variation

Magz

Jun 1, 2020
save 2 should be virgin and i havent done the missions
save 5 should be virgin and on the 2nd mission in town
i do have some other saves . one of them seemed to be bugged as it lets me have seggs without loosing virginity or its just not showing because its not through boss defeat .
Ill drop the other saves if you want. if it still doesnt work ill do missions till next town . im afking for now
Can you make a save like save 2? virgin but without doing any etch so the dev degree still D in easy mode, since mine always crash after leaving the village like Rhyllick, please

ichigo999121

Jun 19, 2020
does the mtl get better as it tanslates more because im at the start and the word are pretty disjointed and make little sense

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
I forgot which city, if my memory is correct you did a quest to get ore for alchemist in a big city(capital?) before visiting next town, in that town you arrived in a park-like space and you will see an NPC with red event text on him near you, talk to him he will sell you a stone with 30K but still give you even you refuse to pay, then you go back to find alchemist who is inside a shop and a big red stone will appear, touch it and you can get quick pregnancy, you actually can preggy before this but it wont have any different except your doctor said you are pregnant, because it will take nearly 10 month to delivery (which means no effect in game) but shorten to less than 10 days with that stone
this didnt help me at all, anyone know how to unlock pregnancy precisely? I have completed the game 3 times and still cant find it

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
use for the MTL version always restart the game if it doesn't translate further. Then he gradually continues to translate . It doesn't matter whether you're using an outdated version or whether the version is simply buggy. But after every restart more and more
View attachment 2665730
Yep noticed the same thing. Weird behaviour though^^
I just wish there would be a proper local translation available (even if only mtl).
This online version and then waiting and hoping it will translate the text in at least a few seconds ... sucks

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
You need to run the game in Japanese local and region. I got the same in both Samurai Vandalism and this game and when I changed it they loaded way faster, almost instantly.
I didn't see any difference when using LE, but switching in Windows directly actually helped, just as you'd suggested.

Thank you. :)

Reactions: Xill

Krumpligazda

May 13, 2023
Do you have a guide for CTranslate2? I can't finish my conversion when running it out of the
toolkit5 their discord provided
Sorry, I honestly don't even know what CTranslate2 is lol. I just learned what XUAT and SugoiTranslator were last night, so getting it working and learning what I did was an act of god lmao.

Krumpligazda

May 13, 2023
Yep noticed the same thing. Weird behaviour though^^
I just wish there would be a proper local translation available (even if only mtl).
This online version and then waiting and hoping it will translate the text in at least a few seconds ... sucks
If by local MTL you mean downloading an offline AI model, that's possible.

I made a little guide on this post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-ecli...icles-v1-0-0-mtl-oneone1.158364/post-10895620

It's definitely not perfect, I'm still learning about how this stuff works, but it's getting me through the game.

Supposedly enabling CUDA makes it even faster, but I haven't figured it out and am in no hurry to, as it is on my monster of a rig it takes less than a second on dialogue, but menus the first time take a second to get everything.

After I was notified that I didn't have the config set up properly, CUDA makes an enormous difference. You have to change the "EnableShortDelay=" to True and it now zooms

Last edited:

Krumpligazda

May 13, 2023
View attachment 2665730
with Xuat there is a shortcut to re-load the translation engine or such. I think it's ctrl+r? haven't had to use it using SugoiOffline though.

kyanie

May 26, 2021
here is the translation of the guide by SonaGate , I just drop the file to google translation. but if you wanna use it for tips i think it can be useful.

• Love
Reactions: Jay009
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes