MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
According to ONEONE1's most recent blog post, they are already working on a Steam version of The Eclipse Witch ontop of their new game, though they are yet to clarify if this Steam port will be worked on by Kagura or not
Unsure if they still wanna do business with Kagura after how delayed their translation of SV was

Jan 28, 2018
According to ONEONE1's most recent blog post, they are already working on a Steam version of The Eclipse Witch ontop of their new game, though they are yet to clarify if this Steam port will be worked on by Kagura or not
Unsure if they still wanna do business with Kagura after how delayed their translation of SV was
God, I hope not. Meritocracy of Oni was just fine without Kagura, fully uncensored on steam too, so I hope they do the same with their other titles.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Yeah It would be better if kagura doesnt handle the steam release.
Waiting another 2 years for a translation is not Ideal.
Hell i would even take ChatGPT translation over kagura if it worked on unity.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
If it's the same publisher that did one of their old games that would suck because they didn't uncensor it.

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
I wanted to know if any OneOne1 content was available uncensored; I presume a Steam release would be uncensored? Also, any list of current or upcoming OneOne1 content that's uncensored would be appreciated.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
nice really good news

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes