1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Calm down friend, you don't need to express so much anger, it's just a game. You didn't waste a dollar downloading and playing it. Everyone makes mistakes. Sometimes in game programming there are things that go unnoticed and this becomes an opportunity for improvement. Take cyberpunk for example. The first release of this game sucked. But with some constructive comments I fixed it. I'll never be able to please everyone, but I'll do my best. Can you tell me where you weren't able to progress so I can help you?
Well done author for not accepting the audience’s negativity. (y) (y) (y) ..IT’S JUST A GAME.;););)..."Only those who do nothing make no mistakes" ;) (y)

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
the game is good and the characters are beautiful..it’s inconvenient to grind..there’s a lot of unnecessary stuff in the game..."opinion" :unsure:...interface..sandbox..quest. :(..very difficult, especially for those who do not speak English.

Reactions: JRBGames

JRBGames

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
[QUOTE = "swordicek, postagem: 14061858, membro: 3830543"]
não entendo como começar o caminho com a mãe
[/CITAR]
Nesta versão ainda não implementei nenhum caminho para a mãe.
Agora com o passo a passo ficará mais claro quais caminhos estarão disponíveis. Acredito até que alguns links não estarão disponíveis, pois posso corrigir bugs e adicionar alguns novos eventos. Se você puder me seguir no Patreon, como membro não remunerado, por favor. poste notícias sempre que possível
o jogo é bom e os personagens são lindos..é inconveniente de grindar..tem um monte de coisas desnecessárias no jogo..."opinião" :incerto:...interface..sandbox..quest. :(..muito difícil, principalmente para quem não fala inglês.
[/CITAR]
Estou corrigindo alguns erros que estavam realmente grotescos e agora acho que o principal foi o diálogo e um passo a passo. Vou revisá-lo bem antes de lançá-lo.

JRBGames

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Obviously, You don't give a shit about this game(sad cause for your first game, that's a feat in itself. That means Awesome) and all you have to do is fix some little problems that's making you game unplayable. Like you straight up said you'll do w/e whenever... This hurts my heart because I was hoping you take what we said and apply it but no, you have to be a douche and throw away a game that could likely make you rich. If you would just check the ego, and listen. We want to help, angry or not, I wouldn't post a comment if I didn't care about you and your game we wouldn't be here. But no, you choose to break peoples hearts and have the audacity to tell me to calm down. I care more about your dm game then you do, that's just sad....
Hi friend good morning. I fixed some bugs if you have some time to download and play again and give me feedback I will be extremely grateful.

Reactions: parqueo

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheEndOfMyVacations-CH1v0.021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

swordicek

Jun 20, 2021
[QUOTE = "swordicek, postagem: 14061858, membro: 3830543"]
não entendo como começar o caminho com a mãe
[/CITAR]
Nesta versão ainda não implementei nenhum caminho para a mãe.
Agora com o passo a passo ficará mais claro quais caminhos estarão disponíveis. Acredito até que alguns links não estarão disponíveis, pois posso corrigir bugs e adicionar alguns novos eventos. Se você puder me seguir no Patreon, como membro não remunerado, por favor. poste notícias sempre que possível
so why there is a 2 videos with mom?

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes