Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
But I maxed out suzie points and always choose her over emily. Even broke up with emily yet I still cannot get the date.
Give me your entire decisions in game and I will show you what you chose was wrong. You're not the only one saying this game has bugs but 100% not a bug because other people still can go that route.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
There's no more than one way to reach an ending, which means if you make a wrong choice, you'll fail.
And because there's only one way to reach an ending, if someone fails when everyone succeeds => made wrong choices.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
One last thing, make sure don't use the save before version 2.0.0. Why there was version 2.0.0 after version 1.2.0? Because the entire codes was re-done for the point system.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
There's no more than one way to reach an ending, which means if you make a wrong choice, you'll fail.
And because there's only one way to reach an ending, if someone fails when everyone succeeds => made wrong choices.
Well I went out with Suzie to all events, prevented her from meeting woody and the client, chose to take care. Let her deal with him then took her home when she was drunk, kissed her, asked her out on date and kissed cheek, sat next to her, at emily house I intervened after she got drunk and drove the guy away, afterwards got angry and broke up with emily, attended party and did all questions right.. What am I missing?

I can only go on suzie date if I am still with emily, if I broke up with emily she says she is busy,

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Well I went out with Suzie to all events, prevented her from meeting woody and the client, chose to take care. Let her deal with him then took her home when she was drunk, kissed her, asked her out on date and kissed cheek, sat next to her, at emily house I intervened after she got drunk and drove the guy away, afterwards got angry and broke up with emily, attended party and did all questions right.. What am I missing?

I can only go on suzie date if I am still with emily, if I broke up with emily she says she is busy,
As I said, send me all of your choices, in a sequence:
-Go with Suzie
-Intervene
No one can help you with a summary like you did.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
As I said, send me all of your choices, in a sequence:
-Go with Suzie
-Intervene
No one can help you with a summary like you did.
Go with Suzie
Intervene
Check
Help Her
Don't Let her meet him
Defend Herself
Kiss cheek
Don't let her sit
Get Closer
Kiss
Do it
Do it
Touvh hr crotch
Let suzie deal with him
Stop him
Yes (kiss
Yes (expose breast
I like Suzie
Go home
Want to take care
Suzie
Yes(Kiss cheek)
Sit next to suzie
Have a look
Follow them
Drive in
Go to party
Get angry
Come near
Intervene
Ask her out (always refuse)

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Go with Suzie
Intervene
Check
Help Her
Don't Let her meet him
Defend Herself
Kiss cheek
Don't let her sit
Get Closer
Kiss
Do it
Do it
Touvh hr crotch
Let suzie deal with him
Stop him
Yes (kiss
Yes (expose breast
I like Suzie
Go home
Want to take care
Suzie
Yes(Kiss cheek)
Sit next to suzie
Have a look
Follow them
Drive in
Go to party
Get angry
Come near
Intervene
That's where you chose wrong (check what I bolded and colored)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Lol. I read through the reviews a bit and I have to say, it is kind of telling when most of the positive reviews are written in almost incomprehensible Engrish or at least bad English.

Oct 25, 2018
So from reading the description of the game it seems the player can chose What Kind of NTR they want (NTR/Netori) or not got the NTR route at all. Then I read the last few pages of the forum and see there's a lot of complaining about NTR or the lack there of. So my question is, are you able to avoid NTR or keep it Netori (MC doing the NTRing) or is there forced NTR situations regardless of your choices?

Not hating on anything, just like to know what I'm getting into before jumping in.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
All I can say about the Game is Great Graphics, Great Animation, Regular updates......didn't like the Island part,didn't make sense, then all these paths, would have been better with less paths where you have to start over again to see them.
Also the Info that they are talking Mandarin kept Irritating me.
So dont get me wrong,not putting down your Game,you have Talent, but it would be better with just a regular story with not so many paths, an having the story linked a little more to reality. The beginning was great with the Business trip.and where the girlfriend went on a cheating rampage with Susi`s boyfriend was good also, the game at the bosses house was also great, but those where for me the only highlights in the Game.
Just my Thoughts.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
So from reading the description of the game it seems the player can chose What Kind of NTR they want (NTR/Netori) or not got the NTR route at all. Then I read the last few pages of the forum and see there's a lot of complaining about NTR or the lack there of. So my question is, are you able to avoid NTR or keep it Netori (MC doing the NTRing) or is there forced NTR situations regardless of your choices?

Not hating on anything, just like to know what I'm getting into before jumping in.
To make it short, you can avoid NTR like i do or let it happen. The choices are more or less simple (let him - stop him). A few choices are a little tricky (if you always run to one girl the other will cheat on you), but there is nothing you cant avoid or let happen...but if you let the girls fuck around, they dont need you anymore and dump you fast and graceful ^^

Reactions: NotGoodWithNames

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
To make it short, you can avoid NTR like i do or let it happen. The choices are more or less simple (let him - stop him). A few choices are a little tricky (if you always run to one girl the other will cheat on you), but there is nothing you cant avoid or let happen...but if you let the girls fuck around, they dont need you anymore and dump you fast and graceful ^^
NTR is avoidable if:
  1. Woody and Suzie have a drink at the start of the game isn't considered NTR.
  2. Woody takes Suzie home (without touching) the first day he works at the same company isn't considered NTR.
Why? Because one of the guys saying NTR isn't avoidable in this game pointed out that those scenes are NTR.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Emily drunk with Suzie next to her with kinky thoughts running through her mind...priceless
To be honest, my English is very bad (one of the reasons there were people pointed this reason out as a fact that I used fake accounts to rate my game, as far as I remember there were at least 2 accusers). I didn't understand what kinky meant, had to search google.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Go with Suzie
Intervene
Check
Help Her
Don't Let her meet him
Defend Herself
Kiss cheek
Don't let her sit
Get Closer
Kiss
Do it
Do it
Touvh hr crotch
Let suzie deal with him
Stop him
Yes (kiss
Yes (expose breast
I like Suzie
Go home
Want to take care
Suzie
Yes(Kiss cheek)
Sit next to suzie
Have a look
Follow them
Drive in
Go to party
Get angry
Come near
Intervene
Back to this problem, there are 2 routes for Suzie with the MC:
  • Suzie - the only love one
  • Harem
For what you sent, you chose Suzie - the only love one route but made a wrong decision: Drive In. Emily had to break up with you and join the orgy at the party (to revenge the MC because she thought the MC was cheating on her), the MC had to follow Suzie at that moment and their relationship will begin.

If you choose the harem route, it'll be simpler.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I don't want to argue, too tired. Only one thing to say: if people take notice along the game, they'll see that the MC hasn't been a 'good guy' at all. He stole his best friend's girl (Emily dated Alex before abandoned him for the MC). Furthermore, the childhood trauma makes Emily always stay alert about being cheated. So, that's how I develop The Engagement. Can't make it more realistic. And also, it won't have the Harem ending in Jealousy if there are not many girls in the game.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Go with Suzie
Intervene
Check
Help Her
Don't Let her meet him
Defend Herself
Kiss cheek
Don't let her sit
Get Closer
Kiss
Do it
Do it
Touvh hr crotch
Let suzie deal with him
Stop him
Yes (kiss
Yes (expose breast
I like Suzie
Go home
Want to take care
Suzie
Yes(Kiss cheek)
Sit next to suzie
Have a look
Follow them
Drive in
Go to party
Get angry
Come near
Intervene
Ah, well, when I was helping you here, one of my patrons was requesting a refund because he couldn't have the scenes like you. This is not the first time there are people saying that they want a simpler game, in which they will have the scenes easier with simple routes, not complex like this.

You know, some want the game more realistic. Some want the game simpler.

I want the game as how I want it to be.

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes