UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Since I'm not familiar with western wedding, I have a question: What if the girl doesnt have both parents at the wedding, who will take her hand and lead her to the standing where the pastor and the husband are waiting?

This question is for one of the endings in version 2.5.0 (the final version of The Engagement).

Thanks.
She can choose a friend or go alone.

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
not sure if it's just me but all I got from this update was suzie meeting her sister , having ice cream mc debating whether to start own business and then suzie and emily meeting mrs park on the friday night and it ends with someone leaving from china and end of 2.40 unless I screwed this up with choices earlier on

edit - looks like it was possibly down to choices

edit 2 - after giving walkthrough a brief look choices definitely looks like my issue

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Can someone spoil me on the NTR? What kinda guy NTRs you and how is it executed? Would help me decide whether or not I want to see it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Since I'm not familiar with western wedding, I have a question: What if the girl doesnt have both parents at the wedding, who will take her hand and lead her to the standing where the pastor and the husband are waiting?
Anyone she chooses.

Even if both parents are allowed she may choose someone else.

My best friend was walked down the aisle by her cousin. Her parents refused to go to the wedding because she was marrying someone of a different race.

Me and my girlfriend are talking marriage now and my big brother will be walking me down.

Our parents are alive we just don't get along. Our parents don't agree with same gender relationships.

Reactions: MLBnoob and Kripke

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Anyone she chooses.

Even if both parents are allowed she may choose someone else.

My best friend was walked down the aisle by her cousin. Her parents refused to go to the wedding because she was marrying someone of a different race.

Me and my girlfriend are talking marriage now and my big brother will be walking me down.

Our parents are alive we just don't get along. Our parents don't agree with same gender relationships.
As a Christian, of course I'm not a supporter of same gender relationship (if we have a look at the ending in the final version, we'll see how I think about a marriage from Suzie's thoughts). Well, some years ago when I left God I approved that though (but this is not the place to debate about religion and I also don't wanna do that so no one please don't respond to this comment, this is just how I wanna say that even though I'm different with you but I'm not a hater).
But I'm not in the negative zone like your parents.

So sorry to hear your story and your best friend's (the different race marriage).

Thanks for your answer.

In the end I decided that they would get a simple wedding with 4 friends without a pastor. But the scene will be enough for the romantic ending anyway.

(This image lacks the other 4 people because I just rendered it as a test).

e000.jpg

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version: Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

NThe Engagement [v2.4.0] [Captain Kitty] - Original Size: 2.09 GB

Download Win (157 MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

TY

Reactions: playb0y44

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

I have a question, I reduced the size of the game by using photoshop to reduce the quality of images down to 60% so it's 450MB. Can we still call it the compressed version or do we have another name?

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Suzie date is bugged, no matter what I do I cannot ask her out with date to cinema after intervening with woody.

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes