TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I always find it curious that people love to cheat on their "spouse" in games/life but totally hate it when they themselves get cheated on.

Life has consequences and I like to see that in games too.
I dont even know thats why people really like NTR themes. Alot of people like NTR games because there isnt all this time and updates with no sex happening while MC does this and that to get into some chicks panties. NTR games strip all the bs away and people just start fucking from the get go.

Reactions: Ero - Sennin
Dec 21, 2018
I dont even know thats why people really like NTR themes. Alot of people like NTR games because there isnt all this time and updates with no sex happening while MC does this and that to get into some chicks panties. NTR games strip all the bs away and people just start fucking from the get go.
In my humble opinion, that's not what makes an NTR game good. It's the sight/thought of seeing your loved one cheat on you. Often the main protag is dumbed down to make the cheating more "justified", but this enrages players even more. It's all about the fantasy/fetish of being cheated on - not simply going straight to sex. Basically, the better the wife is, the more satisfying it is when she decides to cheat.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
In my humble opinion, that's not what makes an NTR game good. It's the sight/thought of seeing your loved one cheat on you. Often the main protag is dumbed down to make the cheating more "justified", but this enrages players even more. It's all about the fantasy/fetish of being cheated on - not simply going straight to sex. Basically, the better the wife is, the more satisfying it is when she decides to cheat.
I get that its the main draw to the kink, I was merely talking about those that I have asked and thats what I was told in most circumstances. I certainly didnt mean all fans of the kink.

I will play a game with NTR in it as long as its "actually" avoidable by my decisions while playing and not some ambush by the dev. I like the fact that if I play like a d-bag bad shit could happen to any or all of the girls.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
This is a thread to speak about the game. All discussion about NTR or other fetish should be done by PM or in General Discussions. Avoid deleting your posts and potential warns or bans.

Reactions: numanumani

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Who says MC is a weakling just because Emily is banging Alex? MC is making a move on Suzie so it's just fair enough, it's like they just trade partner and it's optional so why break up their relationship ? I now understand why many of the guys here whine, it's because you stay in between , so my overall opinion about this game is better than nothing at least the renders are good
I hope the moderator wont delete this comment because this is not a discussion about ntr but to reply the question about why Emily broke up or not: I hate sharing/swinging and never thought of or said that they traded partners. I'll never satisfy anyone's wish or fetish. They wanna whine because this game is not ntr enough? Let them whine. They wanna whine because they want to get rid all of the ntr? Let them whine also. At the start of this project, I thought what I liked was NTR. But actually 'not at all'. What I like is the feeling of getting back what's seem to be lost, the feeling of a pure love. We couldnt have those in The Engagement, that's why Jealousy is what I want to fix The Engagement. It will focus on the feeling of the women.

Emily, sometimes she accepts to let Suzie have sex with her and Maxx because she finds it hot. But after sex, she envies.

Suzie, still afraid of Emily, has to hide from Yue-Yue that she's in a complicated relationship with Maxx and Emily.

Yue-Yue, suspects and hates Maxx.

Amy, feels heart-broken when Maxx is living with 3 girls.

Katie, stuck between her husband and her ex.

Dianne with some encounters.

For the story to continues, both NTR and harem will appear. I wont satisfy any side by saying that both routes will appear in the same version. The story will go on according to the plot.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Many NTR lovers have been leaving. Although they say some reasons, I know they just found it disappointed because they thought this game would be something like Bully, where the MC would be... you know what I wanna say. I find it a relief though, especially when I saw how they urged the dev of Bully to continue the game with a more... way. I cant stand 90% of NTR games, especially Bully is the worst. Should I change my name? Well, I have been considering. But in the end, NTR still always be a part in my game. But NTR in my game is not the style you think it is. It will be more like NTR in Korean manhwas: SStudy, She is Young, One Room Hero... (only that those manhwas dont show much NTR, just some indications, my games have real NTR, not like them). What's NTR in those manhwas? A girl gets back to her ex because the MC is sleeping around. A girl decides to marry another guy because her true love betrayed her. A girl is seduced by a bad boy. Those are not like 90% of NTR games here. If we use the netorare definition, it's not NTR anymore because they are not in a relationship. But why there must be an NTR tag? Because there are people who consider any sexual scenes without the MC are NTR. I dont like sluts, whores. That's why Olivia was removed from the harem route. So, the girls for the MC in my game are not sluts, who will show their pussies around just because they wanna have some adventures. They only have sex for certain reasons. Well, of course I'm talking about Jealousy onward. The Engagement have some scenes that Emily is too pussy-opened.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Many NTR lovers have been leaving. Although they say some reasons, I know they just found it disappointed because they thought this game would be something like Bully, where the MC would be... you know what I wanna say. I find it a relief though, especially when I saw how they urged the dev of Bully to continue the game with a more... way. I cant stand 90% of NTR games, especially Bully is the worst. Should I change my name? Well, I have been considering. But in the end, NTR still always be a part in my game. But NTR in my game is not the style you think it is. It will be more like NTR in Korean manhwas: SStudy, She is Young, One Room Hero... (only that those manhwas dont show much NTR, just some indications, my games have real NTR, not like them). What's NTR in those manhwas? A girl gets back to her ex because the MC is sleeping around. A girl decides to marry another guy because her true love betrayed her. A girl is seduced by a bad boy. Those are not like 90% of NTR games here. If we use the netorare definition, it's not NTR anymore because they are not in a relationship. But why there must be an NTR tag? Because there are people who consider any sexual scenes without the MC are NTR. I dont like sluts, whores. That's why Olivia was removed from the harem route. So, the girls for the MC in my game are not sluts, who will show their pussies around just because they wanna have some adventures. They only have sex for certain reasons. Well, of course I'm talking about Jealousy onward. The Engagement have some scenes that Emily is too pussy-opened.
I understand your placement when it comes to "ntr but not ntr enough" well if that's the case then it will be more satisfying if there is no string attach or MC is not in a relationship with anyone so that characters not only mc won't feel like a weakling or a loser, for ex. in this one MC goes with Suzie, Emily character will feel like a loser or weak , Emily goes with Alex, others will think the same way about MC. So that's why I said that I hope that in your next game, MC is not in a relationship

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I understand your placement when it comes to "ntr but not ntr enough" well if that's the case then it will be more satisfying if there is no string attach or MC is not in a relationship with anyone so that characters not only mc won't feel like a weakling or a loser, for ex. in this one MC goes with Suzie, Emily character will feel like a loser or weak , Emily goes with Alex, others will think the same way about MC. So that's why I said that I hope that in your next game, MC is not in a relationship
I also think that way, I think this will be so much better if Emily is not a girlfriend right from the beginning, if she is just a love interest, MC has the choice to pick between Suzie and her ,This would be so much better , whine about not ntr enough or ntr will be lessen . For me MC in a relationship only is better if the main focus of the game is heavy ntr

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
99% the MC will still be in a relationship if I develop a next game after Jealousy.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
This is a thread to speak about the game. All discussion about NTR or other fetish should be done by PM or in General Discussions. Avoid deleting your posts and potential warns or bans.
Hi, since I changed my name ( ), would you please change it for me here too? Thanks a lot.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I see well then you already know what to expect from ntr maniacs & ntr haters, have it your way
I expect both NTR maniacs and NTR haters to stop playing my games. I develop games according to what I like, not what they like. If I developed to make money, I followed the request to turn Emily and Suzie into cheap whores. Because I denied, I lost that patron who supported me from the beginning with $10/month for more than half a year. Even with patrons, I denied to satisfy them, why must I satisfy maniacs and haters?

juneba

Jul 12, 2018
Yo I'm something of an idiot, what are the different numbers next to the Android links in the OP referring to? I tried looking through the comments but I couldnt find anything. Can anyone help a poor idiot out?

Edit: I'm pretty sure I've figured it out literally minutes after posting this, but I'm going to keep it up so that people know how bad my brain work.

Last edited:

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I really hope NTR maniacs, NTR haters and those who hate me will never play The Engagement and my future games anymore. No one can change the way I develop my game.

a.png

• Haha
Reactions: RedPillBlues
2.30 star(s) 44 Votes