Dec 21, 2018
Everyone has their own opinions. I myself consider The Engagement bad with many problems. That's why I want to fix all in Jealousy. But for comments from those guys, I think we should just ignore. It's not constructive, just from a freelancer in the fapping industry.
Nothing is perfect. But your game is very good, despite what people say. I hope to see more NTR content.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Nothing is perfect. But your game is very good, despite what people say. I hope to see more NTR content.
Now I'm starting to be really scared of both sides: NTR and non-NTR.
Each side only wants NTR or non-NTR.
Not all NTR lovers are NTR maniacs. But for NTR maniacs, this game is not NTR enough.
For non-NTR lovers, this game doesn't have enough romantic scenes.
Starting from Jealousy, the game will be just like how it has to be.
Really scared of both sides now, to be honest.

Reactions: liegad

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
hi, is there a bug regarding the walkthrough "7. Suzie needs an advice about dealing with Jim? (If you go with Suzie to the bar)", i cant seem to trigger this scene from happening at all? it seems to directly skip to "9. Will you let Suzie sit next to Mr Brie?" scene rather than have the 7 & 8?
Please check back from #1-#6. No bug in this game at the moment.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Not all NTR lovers are NTR maniacs. But for NTR maniacs, this game is not NTR enough.
Non-NTR fans want a semi coherent story and some people fucking.

NTR fans just want to see people fucking and dont care whos doing it and why there doing it.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Non-NTR fans want a semi coherent story and some people fucking.

NTR fans just want to see people fucking and dont care whos doing it and why there doing it.
Nope. Hate comments from non-NTR fans only care about why there are less scenes for the MC than Woody. This is my last respond to another acting like neutral but mocking inside, in the team of red-no-clue.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Non-NTR lovers want a semi coherent story and some people fucking? => Do they want to see the girls fuck other guys not the MC?
NTR lovers just want to see fucking scenes? => Do they want to see the MC fucks?
To all mockers: Stop playing this game is better than keep lurking around, waiting for a chance to mock.
I won't reply those people anymore.

Dianne.jpg

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Do not care myself if the MC fucks or not but I enjoyed personally the progress/storyline between Mr Brie /Suzie and Alex/Emily/Thresome (over successive updates) and the great rendering for all scenes and other beautiful and various characters populating this game. Just keep making it entertaiing for yourself and no need to change anything as far as I am concerned.

Reactions: blademaster89

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
I like the stranded island scenario , though trapped on an island with so many characters seem like an interesting arc itself. Esp some of the new ladies are really hotz. So many possibilities and path , however if the developer is ending the game soon , does it also mean the island scenario is pretty short?

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Haters gonna hate, just cause a small but vocal section of the extremes are getting salty doesn't mean you lose your focus on your goal, the plot is wicked and I for one like it the way it is. I and countless others who are silent are probably of the same opinion. I wish you good health and hope for loads of updates :D

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I like the stranded island scenario , though trapped on an island with so many characters seem like an interesting arc itself. Esp some of the new ladies are really hotz. So many possibilities and path , however if the developer is ending the game soon , does it also mean the island scenario is pretty short?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: neodtst

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Haters gonna hate, just cause a small but vocal section of the extremes are getting salty doesn't mean you lose your focus on your goal, the plot is wicked and I for one like it the way it is. I and countless others who are silent are probably of the same opinion. I wish you good health and hope for loads of updates :D
Supporters are leaving. NTR lovers are leaving because it's not the NTR they want (the MC is weak) or because there are already sexual scenes for NTR routes. Harem lovers are leaving because they are waiting for so long. This game is a failure.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Do not care myself if the MC fucks or not but I enjoyed personally the progress/storyline between Mr Brie /Suzie and Alex/Emily/Thresome (over successive updates) and the great rendering for all scenes and other beautiful and various characters populating this game. Just keep making it entertaiing for yourself and no need to change anything as far as I am concerned.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 7878yubauka

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Emily & Alex: a sexual scene (if she broke up with the MC before). That's boring why did Emily have to break up with MC for us to see her banging other guys? well then that's not NTR at all if MC's new girlfriend is Suzie and then Emily is now free to love again ? tell me where's the ntr on that?

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes