Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Emily & Alex: a sexual scene (if she broke up with the MC before). That's boring why did Emily have to break up with MC for us to see her banging other guys? well then that's not NTR at all if MC's new girlfriend is Suzie and then Emily is now free to love again ? tell me where's the ntr on that?
This is exactly what I said about NTR maniacs say this game is not NTR enough. And this is also the reason why I'm starting to hate NTR maniacs. If these people want to be cucked, go find it in other games.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
tell me where's the ntr on that?
Last message to these maniacs: if we use the definition of netorare, this game is not NTR at all. So go away, don't play this game anymore. If this game doesn't have the NTR tag, NTR haters will say I trick them. When it has the NTR tag, NTR maniacs say this game is not NTR enough. Hey, both of the parties, please go fap yourselves with other games. I don't want NTR maniacs and NTR haters play my game.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
It's because of your "NAME" they assume too much.
I've been considering about changing my name for 2 months already. Because NTR maniacs say this game is not NTR enough. What stopped me was that NTR haters will say that I'm going to trick them.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
NTR haters will say that I'm going to trick them.
There are also other ntr developer like Atelier Sakura but ntr haters don't complain about his work saying he's tricking people ? no it's because they know that his game is only ntr. So it has nothing to with names, you just have to stick with one theme and people will recognize you for that and warned people first about the content that they are about to see and ofcourse proper tagging is also important

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
There are also other ntr developer like Atelier Sakura but ntr haters don't complain about his work saying he's tricking people ? no it's because they know that his game is only ntr. So it has nothing to with names, you just have to stick with one theme and people will recognize you for that and warned people first about the content that they are about to see and ofcourse proper tagging is also important
I don't like vanilla games, where the MC is a Zeus. I also don't like 90% of ntr games, where the MC is a weakling. So I won't focus on just one side. I discuss about this many times on discord. In the end, people who only on f95 and fap-nation don't really care about the game. They only consider the game as one of many games they play to fap. So now I think it's useless to be here. Just let NTR maniacs and NTR haters complain. This is just one of the games they play. They won't follow the development forever. Goodbye.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
This is what I always say about the kind of people pretend to be friendly but actually only wait for a chance to troll, mock, attack. These people sit all day around here, fapping and mocking. That's their jobs for life.

1.png

• Haha
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
apparently the game is about to end

This is as good a time as any to give my opinion

The reason I did not like the game was the lack of consistency in the characters, which in turn affected the coherence of the story. If I could give some advice, It would be to write the story before doing anything else, it seems obvious but it's not always like that

when you have a developed story it is much more difficult for mistakes to be made regarding the characters

you have a lot of talent for rendering Emily is very well done however if you do not have a written history it is easy to lose the vision of what you want to achieve from it

I'll wait for your next game, good luck

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
apparently the game is about to end

This is as good a time as any to give my opinion

The reason I did not like the game was the lack of consistency in the characters, which in turn affected the coherence of the story. If I could give some advice, It would be to write the story before doing anything else, it seems obvious but it's not always like that

when you have a developed story it is much more difficult for mistakes to be made regarding the characters

you have a lot of talent for rendering Emily is very well done however if you do not have a written history it is easy to lose the vision of what you want to achieve from it

I'll wait for your next game, good luck
You're right. At the beginning, it was fine. But right after I changed to 'have at least one sexual scene per update', it began to lack the story, only sexual scenes. Below is what I wrote down in version 2.3.0. I realized how bad it was when:
  1. The feeling (emotion) hasn't been built enough.
  2. Lust and Intimacy scenes haven't appeared enough but there was sexual scenes. It's like you fuck without the foreplay, especially the scene at the party. There was no feeling between Woody and Emily.

The Engagement is a failure.

Last edited:

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I don't like and don't play 90% of the game with NTR tags. That's why NTR in this game is not what most people want. I think all of us know how bad The Engagement is. Well, thank you for your opinions. When the game has a new free release, it will be updated here. But I think there are many mockers here to discuss about the game.

Last edited:

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
If you don't like it and don't even play most games with NTR why do you create a game that have NTR and why did you even name yourself that? When you gotta name like that everybody expect a full goddamn NTR mc is a weakling, everybody fuck his family or wife or girlfriend etc... etc..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Stop arguing about "ntr", it's all semantics. Just like the word "milf" back then we stuck with the technical meaning, if she doesn't have a kid, she ain't a milf but nowadays the word is used very loosely, as long as she's older and hot, she's a milf and tbh I'm fine with either. And despite not playing this game yet (maybe ever cause I absolutely abhor ntr) just looking at the responses of the people here, this is definitely ntr especially to the harem people who wants every girl for the MC.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
If you don't like it and don't even play most games with NTR why do you create a game that have NTR and why did you even name yourself that?
Because I play the rest 10% and I create a game like the 10%. Is that a problem?

why do you create a game that have NTR and why did you even name yourself that? When you gotta name like that everybody expect a full goddamn NTR mc is a weakling, everybody fuck his family or wife or girlfriend etc... etc..
Read previous comment. I use the NTR name and you say that. If I change my name, NTR haters will have some other things to say, like I trick them to play the game (they did say so when I changed the name into Harem'n NTR). So why should I change my name when people still have something to say in the end?

You should've not added NTR from beginning that was really a mistake i think if what you saying is true. I get that you wanted to do a game for both NTR lovers and haters that anybody can play this game.
NTR maniacs consider NTR scenes as: MC is a weakling.
NTR haters consider NTR scenes as: a guy not the MC fucks the girls.
I said from the beginning that the MC was not a weakling if you didn't choose so. A bullshit guy chose not to protect the girl and complained about the MC was a weakling.
And if I don't have the NTR tags, will the NTR haters won't complain if Emily only has sex with Alex after broke up with the MC?

If you gonna add NTR search, learn everything you can and even play more games that have NTR but have your own ideas of course.
Sorry. NTR maniacs can stop playing my games. I don't make NTR games like how they want.

We tried many time to have Suzie but didn't happened but suddenly she fucks other men if you go NTR even tho she says she is waiting for marriage to have that moment later on in the island.
Which is the scenes that Suzie suddenly fucks other men at and after the island? Show me.

Dianne.jpg

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I think if the tags were more specific it would say devs alot of grief from everybody.

Instead of the super broad term NTR, instead use neotori or neotare then at least people know what to expect. I mean in pretty much every alpha male harem type game the MC is cucking several other guys or gals but no NTR tag which is dumb imo.

I agree if you drop a gal and she fucks someone else oh well, thats how it goes. Girls arent just sitting around for the rest of their life just hoping the guy who dumped will take them back.

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Who says MC is a weakling just because Emily is banging Alex? MC is making a move on Suzie so it's just fair enough, it's like they just trade partner and it's optional so why break up their relationship ? I now understand why many of the guys here whine, it's because you stay in between , so my overall opinion about this game is better than nothing at least the renders are good

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Everyone has their own opinions. I myself consider The Engagement bad with many problems. That's why I want to fix all in Jealousy. But for comments from those guys, I think we should just ignore. It's not constructive, just from a freelancer in the fapping industry.
I think you should make the game that you would like to play. Do not be overwhelmed if they like one or the other. Do something that really makes you feel good and forget everything else. It is impossible to please everyone and the discontents will always make more noise than the happy ones. I would tell you a fable in my country about this, but my level of English is not very good and probably nothing would be understood. But the moral is: do what you think best without worrying because they will always criticize you

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
The game would lack the balance between good and bad. So I decided to end The Engagement a little bit sooner to start the sequel without the previous problems.
I just hope that in your next game if the theme is harem, there is no MC automatically in a relationship at the start of the game just like in this one and let player choose whom to be

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
Dec 21, 2018
Now I'm starting to be really scared of both sides: NTR and non-NTR.
Each side only wants NTR or non-NTR.
Not all NTR lovers are NTR maniacs. But for NTR maniacs, this game is not NTR enough.
For non-NTR lovers, this game doesn't have enough romantic scenes.
Starting from Jealousy, the game will be just like how it has to be.
Really scared of both sides now, to be honest.
There is a saying: if you try to please both sides, you end up pleasing nobody.

Don't try to make your game likeable to everyone. There's going to be people who hate NTR with a passion and will refuse to play it even if they have a choice to AVOID it. Some people are less militaristic about it and will be fine with the option. Others will fap at anything NTR related.

My point being is that there are people like me who like your game and WOULD like to see more NTR content, but at the same time, I will support whatever the developer has in mind, provided there is a good story. I think more people like that sort of thing.

People can criticize your game for different reasons, but not every one of them believe your game is "the worst game on the site hands down". As I pointed out, his opinion is irrelevant because it is categorically false in every sense which we can imagine. Don't let these guys bring you down.

If you were to ask me, I would love to see the romantic side come out. If there's an option to CHEAT or be CHEATED on, I would welcome that greatly. The romance part is absolutely essential to making an NTR game feel genuine. Or sometimes you can even avoid the issue of NTR by making it like a "swinger" arrangement.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
There is a saying: if you try to please both sides, you end up pleasing nobody.

Don't try to make your game likeable to everyone. There's going to be people who hate NTR with a passion and will refuse to play it even if they have a choice to AVOID it. Some people are less militaristic about it and will be fine with the option. Others will fap at anything NTR related.

My point being is that there are people like me who like your game and WOULD like to see more NTR content, but at the same time, I will support whatever the developer has in mind, provided there is a good story. I think more people like that sort of thing.

People can criticize your game for different reasons, but not every one of them believe your game is "the worst game on the site hands down". As I pointed out, his opinion is irrelevant because it is categorically false in every sense which we can imagine. Don't let these guys bring you down.

If you were to ask me, I would love to see the romantic side come out. If there's an option to CHEAT or be CHEATED on, I would welcome that greatly. The romance part is absolutely essential to making an NTR game feel genuine. Or sometimes you can even avoid the issue of NTR by making it like a "swinger" arrangement.
Very reasonable. People like what they like.

The question needs to ask him/her self is what they are trying do to by making games. Are you doing it just cause you like to do it and dont care about making money. Or are you doing it to make money doing this.

If you do it to make money you better recognize your target audience and what content they are looking for.

If its aimed at non-NTR fans you better make damn sure only the MC is getting action or any girls getting banged by other dudes are going to cry NTR no matter if its a girl that the MC doesnt even know or even a dream sequence.

If its NTR aimed the MC better be the biggest pussy and lose every girl to the random token black guy with a horse cock. And the MC better be forced to watch and if he is ok with his girl getting corrupted/raped that totally defeats the purpose.

And just be upfront with a solid description of where the game is to start out and where it will be going in the future. No need for blatant spoilers but just enough so that halfway through the game it doesnt flip on its head. Either way.

Dec 21, 2018
Very reasonable. People like what they like.

The question needs to ask him/her self is what they are trying do to by making games. Are you doing it just cause you like to do it and dont care about making money. Or are you doing it to make money doing this.

If you do it to make money you better recognize your target audience and what content they are looking for.

If its aimed at non-NTR fans you better make damn sure only the MC is getting action or any girls getting banged by other dudes are going to cry NTR no matter if its a girl that the MC doesnt even know or even a dream sequence.

If its NTR aimed the MC better be the biggest pussy and lose every girl to the random token black guy with a horse cock. And the MC better be forced to watch and if he is ok with his girl getting corrupted/raped that totally defeats the purpose.

And just be upfront with a solid description of where the game is to start out and where it will be going in the future. No need for blatant spoilers but just enough so that halfway through the game it doesnt flip on its head. Either way.
I always find it curious that people love to cheat on their "spouse" in games/life but totally hate it when they themselves get cheated on.

Life has consequences and I like to see that in games too.

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes