SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
HOT UPDATE!! Especially the NTR!! :love:
My NTR comment is sincere. I like the way the game is. The different paths are not that hard to figure out. I mean, there is a scene example at the end of the game for both routes for missed scenes and if you get really stuck, there is the guide you can look at. Like I said before, I really like the sounds too. :)

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
NTR Adult Games
If a defined variable is changed it will change across all saves instead of just the current playthrough !!!
In scripts.rpy change all `define` to `default` for variables before you defined characters. So first 17 lines of the code!
THX Quonix for answer what `define` causes here. I knew it should be `default`, but never checked what wull `define` cause.
in case you are not member, consider joining NTR dev channel. We have already around 10 devs here. Plus some nice things like hotwifes and bulls confessions LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: numanumani

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
NTR Adult Games
If a defined variable is changed it will change across all saves instead of just the current playthrough !!!
In scripts.rpy change all `define` to `default` for variables before you defined characters. So first 17 lines of the code!
THX Quonix for answer what `define` causes here. I knew it should be `default`, but never checked what wull `define` cause.
in case you are not member, consider joining NTR dev channel. We have already around 10 devs here. Plus some nice things like hotwifes and bulls confessions LOL:
Thanks a lot. But I'm a dumb in coding so I don't know about that. LOL.

Reactions: CobraPL

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
This is an adult game, not a learn-how-to-play game for children. The walkthrough is actually 'too much' information already. There is a saying in my country: If you want to eat, roll over to the kitchen. (Muon an thi lan vao bep).

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
My NTR comment is sincere. I like the way the game is. The different paths are not that hard to figure out. I mean, there is a scene example at the end of the game for both routes for missed scenes and if you get really stuck, there is the guide you can look at. Like I said before, I really like the sounds too. :)
Thanks. It will end in October.

• Angry
Reactions: Kalkuv

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Wow ... the story took a turn. Dont know why so many games do that... first you set the stage for action at the workplace and then Boom! out of nowhere we have a plane crash. And just before that you introduce a new character ... than it makes no sense how that happens, because we fly with more than 1 privat jet instead of a standard line aircraft ... for no good reason. But that has to happen, because the MC got demoted and that why all the employees have to fly or there would be no reason for the MC to be on the plane. But there have to be more than 1 plane because the characters have to split up...

I dont think that there is even a rough plan on how to progress the story ... it feels more like an update to update thing. The game had problems before with strange effects of decisions where you have the feeling that they often don't make sense. But now with this out of the blue shift in the whole setting, I lost my last bit of interest. :(

Good luck with the game nonetheless.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
It is NOT WRONG to engage anti-NTR talk in NTR thread or vice versa, however you must do it in CIVILIZED MANNER. If you don't like it, just ignore it and stop doing autistic rant and giving "troll" the attention they wanted. There's no prize waiting for winning online argument (only thread ban). I will start slapping warning for those who misusing report system, just because you want to keep your favorite game "clean".
With all due respect I just could not understand how this could actually work. Imagine someone goes to a XCOM thread and says "this game is much better if it is RTS. Turn based battle is just unrealistic and I strongly recommend the dev rework the battle system....". This, no matter how polite he trys to be, would make fans of XCOM and turn based strategy fans angry/sad. Then the thread would be full of anger, hate, insults and it will just be a war between the genres.

The problem is, why would someone complain about Turn-based combat in a Turn-based game thread in first place? Why is that not "wrong"? Is it really logical to allow that and then ask the others to ignore those posts? "If you don't like it, just ignore it" Is this how discussion works here? You only reply to posts you agree with? "Yes I agree" "that's exactly what I wanted to say" "I feel the same"... Does that sound like a discussion to you?

I'm not saying we should not be allowed to talk about bad implementation of NTR. Take this game as an example, while the concept is cool, the execution failed. The characters are inconsistent, even crazy sometimes, the choices and results are illogical just to force in some NTR here and there. This is not Anti-NTR, I have nothing against the fetish, but I could still disagree with the NTR in the game.

But when you just say "I hate NTR", "I don't like NTR", "please no NTR", "NTR isn't real" blah blah blah, this is just like the XCOM example and I don't see why it should be allowed in the forum. We have had enough example to know that would always lead pages of fight that hijack the original thread.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Wow ... the story took a turn. Dont know why so many games do that... first you set the stage for action at the workplace and then Boom! out of nowhere we have a plane crash. And just before that you introduce a new character ... than it makes no sense how that happens, because we fly with more than 1 privat jet instead of a standard line aircraft ... for no good reason. But that has to happen, because the MC got demoted and that why all the employees have to fly or there would be no reason for the MC to be on the plane. But there have to be more than 1 plane because the characters have to split up...

I dont think that there is even a rough plan on how to progress the story ... it feels more like an update to update thing. The game had problems before with strange effects of decisions where you have the feeling that they often don't make sense. But now with this out of the blue shift in the whole setting, I lost my last bit of interest. :(

Good luck with the game nonetheless.
I don't like haters, but I appreciate fair opinions. What you've said is totally right. When I realized those problems, I intended to change the way of the story. But some guys created many fake accounts kept on attacking me day and night on patreon (I have proofs because once he used an account created since 2017 to comment then deleted the comment just one minute after and used a different account created in August 2019 to repeat the exact comment) about why there is no sexual scene for Suzie in love route yet. But he got a point though. The game would lack the balance between good and bad. So I decided to end The Engagement a little bit sooner to start the sequel without the previous problems.

I don't like haters. I don't like ntr maniacs either.

But the one I hate the most in this forum is the guy insulted me but pretended like he was my friend.

So I only respond to fair opinions like yours in some cases. Because most of the time, I'm still here but keep silent.

There's no use discussing with haters.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I don't like haters, but I appreciate fair opinions. What you've said is totally right. When I realized those problems, I intended to change the way of the story. But some guys created many fake accounts kept on attacking me day and night on patreon (I have proofs because once he used an account created since 2017 to comment then deleted the comment just one minute after and used a different account created in August 2019 to repeat the exact comment) about why there is no sexual scene for Suzie in love route yet. But he got a point though. The game would lack the balance between good and bad. So I decided to end The Engagement a little bit sooner to start the sequel without the previous problems.

I don't like haters. I don't like ntr maniacs either.

But the one I hate the most in this forum is the guy insulted me but pretended like he was my friend.

So I only respond to fair opinions like yours in some cases. Because most of the time, I'm still here but keep silent.

There's no use discussing with haters.
Ok - so then I will have a look at your next game :)

Black B

Nov 2, 2018
This is an adult game, not a learn-how-to-play game for children. The walkthrough is actually 'too much' information already. There is a saying in my country: If you want to eat, roll over to the kitchen. (Muon an thi lan vao bep).

As a Vietnamese I'm kinda happy that you put some good knowledge about Vietnam history and culture in this game, really appreciate that. And now I can confirm that you are a Vietnamese as well, cool

Reactions: fbass

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
As a Vietnamese I'm kinda happy that you put some good knowledge about Vietnam history and culture in this game, really appreciate that. And now I can confirm that you are a Vietnamese as well, cool
Nope. I'm from Mars. You're from Venus. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: fbass

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Care to elaborate ?
Everyone has their own opinions. I myself consider The Engagement bad with many problems. That's why I want to fix all in Jealousy. But for comments from those guys, I think we should just ignore. It's not constructive, just from a freelancer in the fapping industry.

Reactions: blademaster89

G0ldSil3nce

May 28, 2017
hi, is there a bug regarding the walkthrough "7. Suzie needs an advice about dealing with Jim? (If you go with Suzie to the bar)", i cant seem to trigger this scene from happening at all? it seems to directly skip to "9. Will you let Suzie sit next to Mr Brie?" scene rather than have the 7 & 8?

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes