Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Hmm. Is the compressed version the only version?
Hmm? I released the high quality version for the public nearly a month already. It's on my page, not here though. Don't know why the guy shared it here didn't share the high quality version.

Reactions: acewinz

conspiracy

Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 391261

Version 2.4.0 (Pre-Final) (September 07-14):
  • Harem: a sexual intercourse scene between Emily and the MC (Suzie will be there too).
  • Suzie only: a sexual intercourse scene between Suzie and the MC.
  • Woody (NTR): a sexual intercourse scene between Suzie and Woody.
Version 2.5.0 (Final) (October):
  • Harem: a threesome sexual scene between Emily, Suzie and the MC.
  • NTR: a threesome sexual scene between Emily, Suzie and an undisclosed antagonist.
Jealousy version 0.1 (November): Jealousy will take place some months after the final event in The Engagement (the happy ending of the harem route). The MC will start his own company with Emily and Suzie. They will be the rival of Rhys Park and Woody George. Yue-Yue will live with them. She will be a college freshman and will work at the ice-cream parlor of Dinane. That will be a perfect situation for the MC to build his own harem. But Jealousy will also start to grow...
  • Protagonist: The MC (original name: Maxx).
  • Leading girl: Yue-Yue.
  • Supporting women: Suzie, Emily, Amy, Dianne, Katie.
  • Antagonists: Woody, Alex, Rhys, Alphonso, Olivia and some more characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah more NTR! You're the best :love:

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Hoping that the "undisclosed antagonist" for the 3some will be Monsieur Brie and that he will also be back in Jealousy and create havoc :p

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
U don't like NTR but u like to play as the mc and fuck ur mom or sister but they have a husband or a boyfriend dousn't that count as NTR because u steeling them away from their husband and boyfriend?
Love someone made this comment I stay the hell away from incest titles anything that involves it I cringe dont wanna say to much more just got flagged yesterday for almost the same type of comment except I was a bit more direct about how certain tags make me feel walking on eggshells F95 does not approve of free speech its considered blasphemy.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Love someone made this comment I stay the hell away from incest titles anything that involves it I cringe dont wanna say to much more just got flagged yesterday for almost the same type of comment except I was a bit more direct about how certain tags make me feel walking on eggshells F95 does not approve of free speech its considered blasphemy.

I feel u bro a few day's back a few of my comment's were also deleted and my comment didn't hurt anyone i just wanted to make a point i don't care if there is ntr in the game it's just a game it's just a fantasy not that i want it to happen in real life tho but it is rather something else than son comes home for vaccation and u fuck everything that move including ur family but the dev sayd allready from the beginning that hr wanted to complete the ntr first and than the love route but he have a different plan right now i think can't wait to see the next updat.

Dec 21, 2018

I feel u bro a few day's back a few of my comment's were also deleted and my comment didn't hurt anyone i just wanted to make a point i don't care if there is ntr in the game it's just a game it's just a fantasy not that i want it to happen in real life tho but it is rather something else than son comes home for vaccation and u fuck everything that move including ur family but the dev sayd allready from the beginning that hr wanted to complete the ntr first and than the love route but he have a different plan right now i think can't wait to see the next updat.

I think it's interesting that both of you write with run-on sentences.

Here's the thing: it's in the rules not to post messages about how you disapprove a certain genre of game. If you don't like a game, just leave the thread alone. Nobody solicited your opinion. There's been too many posters who solely go into threads just to whine about NTR, but add little to the discussion about the game. That is trolling.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017

Here's the thing: it's in the rules not to post messages about how you disapprove a certain genre of game. If you don't like a game, just leave the thread alone. Nobody solicited your opinion. There's been too many posters who solely go into threads just to whine about NTR, but add little to the discussion about the game. That is trolling.

That's why i don't complain i like this game and just like i say can't wait for the next update

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

It is more that they end up in arguments regarding a certain kink. It will then take over a thread for 5 pages before a mod steps in. It will be easier if there was a blanket ban on complaining about certain kinks, but hey ho everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Free speech is fine, just not attacking other people. I've crossed the line and had some of mine deleted too. Remember, you can attack an idea, like the limp wristed types who want to fuck every female character in a game, regardless if she's married or not before hand, but can't stand the idea of any female character actually having ANY sex with anyone besides the male MC. Oops, let me correct my eyeroll before I strain my optic nerve..

So you can post against an idea, just no trolling, no attacking others, etc. Some don't really know how to attack an idea and not a pointed personal attack. If you're having difficulty with that, browse the net to find better ways to express an opinion without a personal attack. :) Oh, and "free speech" only applies to the US government not harnessing the press or forcing a specific religion down people's throats. It has zero sway, or place really, in a private owned space or business. Business owners can, and do, reserve the right to refuse service, or kick out people who are disruptive to their clientele.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Free speech is fine, just not attacking other people. I've crossed the line and had some of mine deleted too. Remember, you can attack an idea, like the limp wristed types who want to fuck every female character in a game, regardless if she's married or not before hand, but can't stand the idea of any female character actually having ANY sex with anyone besides the male MC. Oops, let me correct my eyeroll before I strain my optic nerve..

So you can post against an idea, just no trolling, no attacking others, etc. Some don't really know how to attack an idea and not a pointed personal attack. If you're having difficulty with that, browse the net to find better ways to express an opinion without a personal attack. :) Oh, and "free speech" only applies to the US government not harnessing the press or forcing a specific religion down people's throats. It has zero sway, or place really, in a private owned space or business. Business owners can, and do, reserve the right to refuse service, or kick out people who are disruptive to their clientele.
I agree with you.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
2.30 star(s) 44 Votes