Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I have to admit: I'm so impressed that there are some people always say that this game's suck but keep coming into this thread, to like reviews/comments which are bad about the game. Some people like to remind other people that this game has more ntr than harem. They have so many free time. I'm so impressed. Have fun discouraging other people. You did a good job. That will help you fap better for sure.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I have to admit: I'm so impressed that there are some people always say that this game's suck but keep coming into this thread, to like reviews/comments which are bad about the game. Some people like to remind other people that this game has more ntr than harem. They have so many free time. I'm so impressed. Have fun discouraging other people. You did a good job. That will help you fap better for sure.
When people ask questions and nobody answers there's nothing stopping someone from answering them, if something someone says is factually wrong then report the post. Don't like seeing people that are fans of certain contain being discouraged, then idk, maybe give them some love? If you don't like some people feel free to use that ignore button, its there for a reason.

Reactions: riktor

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Who wants to remove harem/romance tags, contact forum staff. If they consider this game has no romance/harem genres, they will remove them. These comments was the reason I deleted harem out of this game once. If I continue being here, it might make me delete it again. Even if I use only 30% of my time developing Harem, it won't be good at all if I delete it after I promised my patrons. But I say all the time: I don't want to repeat the problem in the past: no story, only sex scene. That's why the harem route has to be built slowly. And before I brought more girls, I asked my patrons about that. They accepted to have more girls, which means the story will be slower for the harem route. Why don't they say anything but people here say like I lied to them about the harem/romance routes?
Ah, of course. I didn't discuss about Harem here. Only posted on my page. That's why people here don't know about that. But well, even if I didn't post any more information here, they still said I advertised my game here. Advertising by mocking back those who mocked me? LOL. What a way of advertising.

• Angry
Reactions: MojoJoeJoe

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
If I continue being here, it might make me delete it again.
Threatening people with removing content is hardly a good way to win people to your cause.

You're the developer, so you can do or not do as you choose. From my point of view, I would not be able to continue to play your game if you remove the 'harem' possibility.

Too bad, since I liked the way the game was going and have given you positive feedback about that.

Of course, since I'm getting the game for free, it's unlikely that you care what I think or do.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
No I can’t enter the name. I put a name in but it won’t proceed. I’m on android.
Do you use the latin alphabet? It won't work for chinese, arabian... characters. If you still can't enter the name, press enter (PC or MAC version) to use the default name.

Shaggyhair

Feb 19, 2019
Do you use the latin alphabet? It won't work for chinese, arabian... characters. If you still can't enter the name, press enter (PC or MAC version) to use the default name.
I’m using an android tab. I try to enter the name or even just go with Maxx (I think that’s it) and it won’t proceed. It’s like the enter button doesn’t work. I’ve downloaded the phone and tablet version and neither work. I’m using English.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I’m using an android tab. I try to enter the name or even just go with Maxx (I think that’s it) and it won’t proceed. It’s like the enter button doesn’t work. I’ve downloaded the phone and tablet version and neither work. I’m using English.
Do you use android 7 or android 8?

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Threatening people with removing content is hardly a good way to win people to your cause.

You're the developer, so you can do or not do as you choose. From my point of view, I would not be able to continue to play your game if you remove the 'harem' possibility.

Too bad, since I liked the way the game was going and have given you positive feedback about that.

Of course, since I'm getting the game for free, it's unlikely that you care what I think or do.
#1: I hate people demanding me around. A person in this thread said 'I demand you to add the romantic route into this game' once. At that time, my patrons agreed to focus only on the ntr routes because I couldn't render more than 100 images per month. My patrons agreed, why did that person demand me? That's exactly why I didn't want to bring back the harem route when I could render more images.
#2: After some months, 33% of my patrons still wanted to have the harem route, so I decided to bring it back but only 30% of my time on it.
#3: Before bringing more girls, I asked my patrons, they agreed. And because there are more girls, the story will be slower since I have to develop more about those girls. NTR is always 70% of my time. And because there were months I only developed NTR (look back at #1), of course there are more ntr scenes than romance scenes.
#4: I don't want to let these people affecting my mind again. That's the whole sentence about those comments make me want to delete the harem route. Please don't change it into a threat. Thanks.

• Angry

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
#1: I hate people demanding me around. A person in this thread said 'I demand you to add the romantic route into this game' once. At that time, my patrons agreed to focus only on the ntr routes because I couldn't render more than 100 images per month. My patrons agreed, why did that person demand me? That's exactly why I didn't want to bring back the harem route when I could render more images.
#2: After some months, 33% of my patrons still wanted to have the harem route, so I decided to bring it back but only 30% of my time on it.
#3: Before bringing more girls, I asked my patrons, they agreed. And because there are more girls, the story will be slower since I have to develop more about those girls. NTR is always 70% of my time. And because there were months I only developed NTR (look back at #1), of course there are more ntr scenes than romance scenes.
#4: I don't want to let these people affecting my mind again. That's the whole sentence about those comments make me want to delete the harem route. Please don't change it into a threat. Thanks.
I feel for your pain. Honestly, I do. It must be difficult to see people trashing you and your work. But perhaps you need to develop a little thicker skin, or even stop reading this thread (much as we all like to see that developers are paying attention to us).

As I mentioned before, there is also an ignore function. All you have to do is hover your cursor over a person's Avatar, and press the 'Ignore' button that appears.

If what you said earlier was not meant as a threat, I recant my earlier comment. It felt like a threat to me at the time. But I'll take your word for it.

You don't have to explain to me why the harem content has been delayed. I'm willing to wait for good results.

I look forward to you continuing with this game, hopefully with additional harem moments.

Peace.

Reactions: Captain Kitty

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I feel for your pain. Honestly, I do. It must be difficult to see people trashing you and your work. But perhaps you need to develop a little thicker skin, or even stop reading this thread (much as we all like to see that developers are paying attention to us).
Yeah, what I meant was 'stop reading this thread so that I won't be affected'. It's not a threat to delete the harem route. Haha. Thanks anyway.

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Kinda sounds like you need to stop listening to your patrons so much. Yeah, yeah, I know, I know, that's where the money comes from, but majority rule doesn't always result in a quality result. I'm not suggesting you give them no say whatsoever, maybe just not on such major decisions such as the direction of the story or bringing in more girls. I also don't mean that you should listen to this thread more. Just do you. If you want to focus on NTR then do NTR, or add harem if you want, or focus on 2-3 good female characters, or add more if that's your preference, if that's what fits your creative vision for the project. But just because someone pays for something doesn't mean they have good ideas.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Kinda sounds like you need to stop listening to your patrons so much. Yeah, yeah, I know, I know, that's where the money comes from, but majority rule doesn't always result in a quality result. I'm not suggesting you give them no say whatsoever, maybe just not on such major decisions such as the direction of the story or bringing in more girls. I also don't mean that you should listen to this thread more. Just do you. If you want to focus on NTR then do NTR, or add harem if you want, or focus on 2-3 good female characters, or add more if that's your preference, if that's what fits your creative vision for the project. But just because someone pays for something doesn't mean they have good ideas.
I said 'they agreed', I didn't say 'they asked and I followed'.
Before making any decision, I make a poll or ask them if they like the idea or not. I do that because they're supporting my work. In case they don't like the new idea but I still want to do, they will know that before I do it so they can stop supporting if they don't like the game anymore. In case I can't make the decision, the poll result will help me decide what to do.
I don't follow orders from anyone, patrons or non-patrons. Patrons support me to continue the game because they like it. It's not like they're my bosses.
Even if I said that many times, people still go on saying that I do anything my patrons want. If so, there would be a route in which the girls became prostitutes already, or there would be incestrous relationships already. But I denied incest, gay, futa... Especially there are patrons who like incest. So NTR or Harem, that's my decisions. My patrons agreed to add more girls for the harem route so the harem route would be slower.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
The shading effects here make her forms so voluptuous. Lovely work and great idea you got here with this isolated island and so many characters entrapped there. Great potential.
But they will go back to the city soon because this game is not about surviving on an island. :censored:

Reactions: Walter Victor
Jun 27, 2018
please end this game after seen walkthrough(v2.2) i already confuse . where to start this game and and dont know where is end..last time i saw previous WT which mention list by list now its getting erritating..

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes