Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
So many new characters in this update with great potential but Suzie is still my fav by a a large margin. This island should make for further great updates especially with Mr. Brie present.

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
fun fact people see creator actor celebrity developer etc as a public figure
that they can say shit or throw any thought any hate on them without responsibility
but when creator react to them with anger
they say you are not professional!
yeah... how big are they think they are
why everyone need to obey on your thought
you can complain but with respect use good and soft word
but... no... you shoot someone with a gun
and expect they not angry...

and not the last thing is the one that hate something so much
they are bite that thing and never let go
show up time to time
I don't like this I don't like that
In the place they say they don't like...
especially in free access these people are act like they paid for creator so they need to obey them...

Reactions: Captain Kitty

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I looked into this game a while ago, but put it on hold (even though the plot is interesting and the girls stunning), because there was too much NTR for my particular taste. When I read that a Harem route had been added to the game, I played this release again from the beginning. I have played through the Harem route and like where it seems to be going. Since I play plenty of games which have a slow burn, I am not terribly deterred that the MC is not getting much on that path. So, I will be looking forward to future releases.

By the way, even though I greatly prefer (and save) the Harem route, I read the script and 'jump' to see the NTR scenes. [I'm so ashamed.]

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
fun fact people see creator actor celebrity developer etc as a public figure
that they can say shit or throw any thought any hate on them without responsibility
but when creator react to them with anger
they say you are not professional!
yeah... how big are they think they are
why everyone need to obey on your thought
you can complain but with respect use good and soft word
but... no... you shoot someone with a gun
and expect they not angry...

and not the last thing is the one that hate something so much
they are bite that thing and never let go
show up time to time
I don't like this I don't like that
In the place they say they don't like...
especially in free access these people are act like they paid for creator so they need to obey them...
Actually the reason I can be angry and talk back with them is that I don't consider I am a professional. I develop my game how I think it's best. So the fact that they keep attacking me makes me laugh. Because I won't stop developing the game like how I want it despite anything they say. It's true that in February and March, I was affected by them. But it's not like that anymore.

Last edited:

Unclepop

Mar 3, 2018
As you pointed out, I'm sure most Dev's and most people don't like being mocked. I could mock you for a few things but I haven't gone there. You can use any response or comment you want but that doesn't mean it makes sense, you're all over the place. You are the one that brought up SJW, that's on you, complaining about it but coming across as one:unsure:. You are the "white knight" that could simply choose to not play this game and move along to something else, you obviously don't like the story but you still must make your entitled opinion known (white knight;)). The story and game play makes sense when played correctly
I think there is a problem on your side, and I guess it's something between the device you're using and your eyes. I talked about SJW that's true... but it wasn't related to the Dev, it was about that movie.
How am I supposed to know that I'll like the story of this game, if I don't play it in the first place?... I'm not a fortune teller. ;) Sorry my friend but you seem to be quite confused. Btw "white knight" means something completely different. White knight is someone who stands up for others they barely know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ursus4321

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
How do I get the girl in the middle?
The black girl ??
You have to break up with Emily and at party (That Woody throws) she gives you blowie.
But TBH not worth it if you Only want her. Maybe in future.
Check the walkthrough for detailed info about that path.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I always considered white knights to be idiot guys who defend people to look good and get into the pants of women they like.
That is how insecure misogynistic manchildren have tried to reframe it, yes.

In other news, as far as I can tell the only way to get rid of Jim before the weird-ass island break is to let him rape Suzie? Would be neat if the non-NTR route got some alternative opportunity retconned in a future update.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Meanwhile in the real world most women would much rather rather have an old fashioned barbarian in a skimpy loincloth than a white knight in shining armor, because most women consider what the latter calls "chivalry" to be patronizing & belittling of their own abilities. Modern women can hold their own, TYVM, and resent guys who try to baby them back into the 18th century.

red-sonja.jpg

^ He doesn't drink soy lattes and neither does she.

Reactions: fbass

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
After seeing the last update I think this game has fallen like many others in the trap of saying that the ntr is avoidable, but if you don't play that route you hardly have any action. In fact, in this update you have nothing. Yes, you can play the path of no ntr, but as you will not have anything at the end or leave or you get totally bored. Emily has 3 or 4 times more scenes with ntr than with the mc. Anjd apparently in the near future will be the same (Alex and she are doing plans to have more things in the night, while with the MC has barely spoken)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
After seeing the last update I think this game has fallen like many others in the trap of saying that the ntr is avoidable, but if you don't play that route you hardly have any action. In fact, in this update you have nothing. Yes, you can play the path of no ntr, but as you will not have anything at the end or leave or you get totally bored. Emily has 3 or 4 times more scenes with ntr than with the mc. Anjd apparently in the near future will be the same (Alex and she are doing plans to have more things in the night, while with the MC has barely spoken)
I think the Harem and Romance tags need to go honestly, if he doesn't want to develop the route he shouldn't be advertising it.

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes