MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Nice to see you didn't give up because of the haters, Captain Hello Kitty. I haven't played since a few months ago gonna try it again soon.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
God to see the author is consistent

Another update and another chance to NOT SEE SHIT unless you use a walkthrough or wait until the games gives you the images at the end

Reactions: petrenko8

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Love someone made this comment I stay the hell away from incest titles anything that involves it I cringe dont wanna say to much more just got flagged yesterday for almost the same type of comment except I was a bit more direct about how certain tags make me feel walking on eggshells F95 does not approve of free speech its considered blasphemy.
Free speech doesn't exist on the internet.

Here there are rules that govern what you can and can't say. Not just here but on damn near any website. There are a few where you can say what you feel but on most sites you have zero rights except what the site owners allow you to have.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
It is NOT WRONG to engage anti-NTR talk in NTR thread or vice versa, however you must do it in CIVILIZED MANNER. If you don't like it, just ignore it and stop doing autistic rant and giving "troll" the attention they wanted. There's no prize waiting for winning online argument (only thread ban). I will start slapping warning for those who misusing report system, just because you want to keep your favorite game "clean".

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I have to clarify here: I don't care about haters. Since I can't stop them from creating a lot of fake accounts to spam on my patreon page, how could I stop them here? The more they insult the game, the more fun I enjoy because it helps making this thread noticeable. LOL.

Not only here, some people even complained on my page how they hate that the game doesn't have separate routes. They want that they can easily follow the ntr or love routes. Hohoho. Why? If they want it that way, many hentai comics for them to choose. So, I don't care e-e-e-e-e

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is the simplest of plot devices ever invented ... => plans that never see fruition;)!
Plot means tension .. tension means misunderstanding ... Ta Daa!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Literally .. spouting a joke through the nose while laughing out loud spoils the joke and muddles the response ... We be discussing and <wink wink > dissecting every cringe moment in the game;)!

This speaks volumes of this games immersive credible plot and the Glory of Gaming;)!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Nightphysics

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
It is NOT WRONG to engage anti-NTR talk in NTR thread or vice versa, however you must do it in CIVILIZED MANNER. If you don't like it, just ignore it and stop doing autistic rant and giving "troll" the attention they wanted. There's no prize waiting for winning online argument (only thread ban). I will start slapping warning for those who misusing report system, just because you want to keep your favorite game "clean".
You know, the reason why I don't care about reporting anymore because the staff can't know some comments are trolling or mocking because they don't know all about the relationship between everyone. So some comments seem to be neutral, but actually are mocking, trolling. But thank you for trying the best you can. Being a moderator is very hard and costing time without receiving anything.

Reactions: dunloprobert

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
My oh my! A reasonable moderator?

Well wonders never cease to amaze ;)
well, most staff/mods delete them straight away to stop any further argument, they have more experience dealing with this shits (and i know my warning would be ignored and people would continue to be autistic ranter). But NO, people had to take it as "speech restriction" or "communism" (it's even starts off as a joke among our ranks).

No, freedom of speech is fine if you do it civilly, not SJW/keyboard warrior style. you can't expect doing something without consequence. You do stupid thing, you get stupid prize, simple as abc.

Black B

Nov 2, 2018
Alright, I'm a newbie in this thread but is that short hair girl Dr.River from Timestamps? Are they related or just have the same dev or the same model? Thank you!

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes