leyre

Jun 29, 2017
So from reading the description of the game it seems the player can chose What Kind of NTR they want (NTR/Netori) or not got the NTR route at all. Then I read the last few pages of the forum and see there's a lot of complaining about NTR or the lack there of. So my question is, are you able to avoid NTR or keep it Netori (MC doing the NTRing) or is there forced NTR situations regardless of your choices?

Not hating on anything, just like to know what I'm getting into before jumping in.
If you play it right you could avoid everything because the choices are so stupid you can finish the game without seen anything other than the random beach sex

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Captain Kitty
Maybe it would help to sort the Walkthrough by routes. Harem, Emily, Suzie, NTR, lonley loser, ...
Then you dont need to answer every User who cant reach the preferred ending ^^
When I did that kind of walkthrough in the past, people still conplained that the game should have distinct routes because they hated the fact that they had to play from the beginning for other scenes. But if I did the way they asked for, it wouldnt be a game anymore because you just need to choose from the beginning and no matter what happen you'll be in the route you want.

I responded earlier because I wanted to say that this game doesnt have a bug. And that was the only one time I respond about couldnt see a scene for this version. I dont intend to answer questions about bug or cant reach a scene anymore because there is a walkthrough already. People cant follow the walkthrough is not my fault.

I'm still considering should I make the walkthrough for the final version or not. Because I intended to make the detailed walkthrough once again at the end of the game. But I dont want dumb guys who cant have the scenes and are insulting me to see the scenes so maybe I wont make a walkthrough anymore. Why should I help who is insulting me play my game?

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
When I did that kind of walkthrough in the past, people still conplained that the game should have distinct routes because they hated the fact that they had to play from the beginning for other scenes. But if I did the way they asked for, it wouldnt be a game anymore because you just need to choose from the beginning and no matter what happen you'll be in the route you want.

I responded earlier because I wanted to say that this game doesnt have a bug. And that was the only one time I respond about couldnt see a scene for this version. I dont intend to answer questions about bug or cant reach a scene anymore because there is a walkthrough already. People cant follow the walkthrough is not my fault.

I'm still considering should I make the walkthrough for the final version or not. Because I intended to make the detailed walkthrough once again at the end of the game. But I dont want dumb guys who cant have the scenes and are insulting me to see the scenes so maybe I wont make a walkthrough anymore. Why should I help who is insulting me play my game?
This is the part that drives me nuts: worthless sacks of crap who couldn't create a good case of hemorrhoids bitching at creators for not making every aspect of their games stupidly easy. While it is ok to point out things you might have done your way, or bugs, etc, it is not ok to hassle people who make the games. Letting them know if you like their game is one thing; crapping on them is quite another.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
This is the way most professional VNs are written friend, and it's this way because it's what gives the best experience to the readers. People don't actually find clicking on shit entertaining, they just want to see the content they're waiting for. Stuff like grind and the possibility of making the wrong/trap choice is just complete shit and a waste of time for the reader. This is something you should learn for your next effort.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
To be honest, my English is very bad (one of the reasons there were people pointed this reason out as a fact that I used fake accounts to rate my game, as far as I remember there were at least 2 accusers). I didn't understand what kinky meant, had to search google.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. That was actually a compliment. You can replace it by sexy thoughts which make for another great update. :)

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
All I can say about the Game is Great Graphics, Great Animation, Regular updates......didn't like the Island part,didn't make sense, then all these paths, would have been better with less paths where you have to start over again to see them.
Also the Info that they are talking Mandarin kept Irritating me.
So dont get me wrong,not putting down your Game,you have Talent, but it would be better with just a regular story with not so many paths, an having the story linked a little more to reality. The beginning was great with the Business trip.and where the girlfriend went on a cheating rampage with Susi`s boyfriend was good also, the game at the bosses house was also great, but those where for me the only highlights in the Game.
Just my Thoughts.
I didnt think I would answer you.
First, the island and Emily's visions link with the prequel (Erodio) and the sequel (Jealousy). I and my friend sold Erodio to another guy. So the new plot may be altered, I'm not sure. People kept criticizing me about making Emily looked like a psycho in when there wasnt enough information about her in the game. If people think the island and the visions are unrelated to the story, it wont be a surprise. And I dont want to explain, let the game explain itself in Jealousy.

They will keep speaking Mandarin in some cases because they are mainland Chinese.

The game will keep having many routes.

If there are less women, the harem route will be deleted.

People want a realistic story, but dont want things happen in reality (speaking other languages, life can lead to another different route after just a choice...).

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Having a shower means I do not care for my fiance wtf lol? What is this Tom & Jerry shit?
There is Zero new scenes in this update??!?
But I maxed out suzie points and always choose her over emily. Even broke up with emily yet I still cannot get the date.
Well, it seems that people who couldn't use the walkthrough wouldn't be able to use the walkthrough. There's no bug when I release a new update, only grammar mistakes. I shouldn't bother anymore. Let the walkthrough do the job.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Lots of human beings, mostly guys would prefer other titles for me than "people", but since i am still part of the same race i can answer to the last sentence ^^
Personally i dont think games should be too realistic...the graphics maybe, but not the story. Is you want a real life love story turn off the pc and get out, if you like NTR treat her like shit and just wait...but if you want the funny, crazy, immoral or forbidden stuff without bad consequences, play a game ^^

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Lots of human beings, mostly guys would prefer other titles for me than "people", but since i am still part of the same race i can answer to the last sentence ^^
Personally i dont think games should be too realistic...the graphics maybe, but not the story. Is you want a real life love story turn off the pc and get out, if you like NTR treat her like shit and just wait...but if you want the funny, crazy, immoral or forbidden stuff without bad consequences, play a game ^^
Who wants a realistic game can find it in other games or in reality. I won't make a realistic game just how they want because I will never satisfy the so-called realistic. What I aim for is making games with scenes that people want to see but couldn't/hardly see in reality (or at least what I want to see but couldnt see in reality). The wedding on the beach is my dream. Well, but it... maybe won't happen at all.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wha' ... could this brave dev not find a back slide off the editing floor worthy of the dame bride;)??

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
Okay so this game would have just 1 more update ! The entire storyline is based on mostly 1 week in game time (most of updates been for past actions of this 1 week time ) . Few sex scenes , few characters involved in story (What is the point in having this characters if they appear just for a sequence ? ) The screenplay is mediocre and the creativity of the storyline is limited . The start of the game was very promising but the sequel was pathetic ... its like the original creator quit the project and someone else without ideas come to continue the story ... I understand sex scenes require more time waste ... rendering its very hard and often not worth the time waste specially if you dont get support from patreons but without quality content you never reach the top ...

Reactions: GreatBuddy

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Poll for the public:

View attachment 418361
View attachment 418362
No other word than simply Woaa.... They are equally great-looking. But the thing I like the most about ALL your female characters you create is that they are all very classy (not just in their clothing and hairstyle but behavior too). That is in my opinion what differentiates you the most from other games!

Reactions: Captain Kitty
2.30 star(s) 44 Votes