4.20 star(s) 57 Votes

saadniazi

Feb 20, 2019
The dev is replying in the comments. A good positive sign that the dev cares about the game. Gonna download and then edit my comment to give an honest review.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MisterMaya

Mad Max68

Aug 19, 2020
I downloaded the game and the christmas special and it was an instant delete when I got to the part where you had to pay for animated scenes. If a game is good it will sell itself. When you put up a pay wall your pushing away players and support in my opinion. Good luck with the game dev. If this changes I'd be happy to come back and support.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I downloaded the game and the christmas special and it was an instant delete when I got to the part where you had to pay for animated scenes. If a game is good it will sell itself. When you put up a pay wall your pushing away players and support in my opinion. Good luck with the game dev. If this changes I'd be happy to come back and support.
Please complain a little more about a paywall as you download a game for free from a pirate website. F95 may have a good dev/player relationship, but you are pirating the game and the Dev by being here is letting you. But you have no right to complain about how much you're allowed to have for free. You want the full game? Sub.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Holidays specials are always kind of a risk. On the one hand they can be a fun and lighthearted side story to the main game. On the other hand, it can anger some of the paying players that time was diverted from the main game for something superfluous especially if the main game ends on a cliffhanger of sorts before work on this began.

Not saying that's what you did. Also, you did the right thing and made it a separate download. I still cringe thinking about old playthroughs of Dreams of Desire where the Holiday content was hardcoded into the game and interrupted everything.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
430 pics (on the free version) wasted for a imo useless christmas episode with no use for the story - instead of 430 (+) pics for the story ... and worse: now we have to wait looonger for the real story update ... I would not complain if this christmas episode were at least integrated into the story ... but nope ... soooo, thanks for nothing ... (n)

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes