4.20 star(s) 57 Votes

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
personal opinion:
I simply cant stand it if a dev gives the player a bunch of hot locking girls who all are in their own way awesome, just to limit the player to only one of them ... it´s a game - not real life
Have you ever played any VNs? The reason for that is to create replayability, that way to unlock all cgs you will have to play the game multiple times and see each route individually untill every cg is unlocked, the majority of visual novels work like that.
You are just confusing this with a sandbox game, those are the ones that usually let you unlock everything in a single run and aren't meant to be replayed for the most part, avoid non-sandbox if that's all you are looking for.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Are you guys not tired of creating the same stories always? A deceased father and the son goes back home to live with 3 women. That is so fuck stupid. 0 creativity.

Reactions: MrD812

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I never understood why developers like to do Christmas specials, nobody gives a damn if it's not a continuation of the main game.
Putting a paywall in it is another exercise in futility.
No, it won't bring you new patrons. The chance is - most people will just ignore Christmas specials because they got fed up with them over the years.
Just my 2c on this.

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
But is there a way to start a relationship with 2 girls at the same time? Without hurting someone? Or it is only one girl? Your game is great, by the way :D
Thank you for your comment, it means a lot :)
Well, you can't start a relation with two LI's. The game is made so that every decision you take will get you closer to one or the other. Eventually, you will have to make a choice that will earn you so much points with one of the Lis, and not the others, that you'll be set on this Li's path.

My goal is to make it so that at the end of the game, the Li with the more points will be the one you end up with.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Well, you can't start a relation with two LI's. The game is made so that every decision you take will get you closer to one or the other. Eventually, you will have to make a choice that will earn you so much points with one of the Lis, and not the others, that you'll be set on this Li's path.

My goal is to make it so that at the end of the game, the Li with the more points will be the one you end up with.
Got it! Thank you for your reply!

Reactions: MisterMaya
Sep 3, 2020

brother ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod Don't Panic we've trained for this

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
downloading it now

but I'm just letting you know i plan to play it over and over again all day

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
I never understood why developers like to do Christmas specials, nobody gives a damn if it's not a continuation of the main game.
Putting a paywall in it is another exercise in futility.
No, it won't bring you new patrons. The chance is - most people will just ignore Christmas specials because they got fed up with them over the years.
Just my 2c on this.
You know, I'm a new dev here.

I worked my ass off for seven months learning from scratch making that 0.2.
At some point, I think I wanted to show my progress, to hype people up for v0.3. And doing something different, play with these Lis in that way, it did me some good, allowed me to take a step back from the main plot and just laugh a little, and then come back twice as motivated.

I didn't know people were fed up with dead fathers and christmas specials.
Once again, new dev.

I'm trying, experimenting, and above all learning.

I guess I just hoped people would say "Wow, he's improved, can't wait for v0.3 !"

But you can't please everyone, that much I know.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018

At some point, I think I wanted to show my progress, to hype people up for v0.3. And doing something different, play with these Lis in that way, it did me some good, allowed me to take a step back from the main plot and just laugh a little, and then come back twice as motivated.

Once again, new dev.

I guess I just hoped people would say "Wow, he's improved, can't wait for v0.3 !"

Sorry If It seemed I went too hard on you, didn't know you are new around here.
You are right, you cannot please everyone but, on the other hand, roaming through F95 community gives you ample chance to learn a lot about how things work.
Sure, it takes some trial and error but, if you stick to the old proverb "learning from other people's mistakes" you should get to the gist of things pretty quickly.

Good luck with your game. :)

• Red Heart
Sep 3, 2020

Once again, new dev.

I just wanted to say I'm really pissed off right now finally get a game with a beautiful story

and a beautiful love story

and it's not just an MC fucking every girl in sight

it actually has a story that doesn't depend on sex

this is what you people fucking do

ave no money but instead of playing like I was going
to do I'm going to go on Twitter and asked everybody I can to support because I will not let the dav and this game be abandoned

how many of us pray for game like this with an actual story and love story

Last edited:

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Sorry If It seemed I went too hard on you, didn't know you are new around here.
You are right, you cannot please everyone but, on the other hand, roaming through F95 community gives you ample chance to learn a lot about how things work.
Sure, it takes some trial and error but, if you stick to the old proverb "learning from other people's mistakes" you should get to the gist of things pretty quickly.

Good luck with your game. :)
It's alright really, you can't expect create a game and not having your vision of your work challenged. And every feedback is helpful.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks :)

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I hoped I would get some financial support to help pay for the game, instead in 4 months if it doesen't change, all my savings will be burnt and I will have to find a stupid dayjob just so that I don't lose my apartment.
Reality check here - welcome to real life.

Not many people are born with a silver spoon in their mouth and they have to invest blood, sweat, and tears on a daily basis just to keep on living.
Most of them have boring day jobs but they need money to pay bills and buy food.
There is nothing wrong with honest day job work. Keep it real.

Some people have some delusions of entitlement that they deserve more from life - developers usually fall under that category but the reality is harsh. Not everybody makes it.

Say, you think you can be a great basketball player that will make it and companies will shower you with money so you try playing basketball and you fail because you made the wrong moves.
There goes the dream but, instead of studying what you did wrong and working on improving your game you spiral into self-pity and anger because you deserve to be the best basketball player but those idiots watching you play just don't think you are.

Damn bastards, now I have to find a real job to pay the bills... damn, I am just like the rest of the people living their miserable lives on this planet.
No, now I am going to stomp my feet and guilt-trip someone into giving me money because I can't be assed to do some stupid boring day job to pay my bills.

Can you see how this looks from the perspective of ordinary people who read your rant?

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Reality check here - welcome to real life.

Not many people are born with a silver spoon in their mouth and they have to invest blood, sweat, and tears on a daily basis just to keep on living.
Most of them have boring day jobs but they need money to pay bills and buy food.
There is nothing wrong with honest day job work. Keep it real.

Some people have some delusions of entitlement that they deserve more from life - developers usually fall under that category but the reality is harsh. Not everybody makes it.

Say, you think you can be a great basketball player that will make it and companies will shower you with money so you try playing basketball and you fail because you made the wrong moves.
There goes the dream but, instead of studying what you did wrong and working on improving your game you spiral into self-pity and anger because you deserve to be the best basketball player but those idiots watching you play just don't think you are.

Damn bastards, now I have to find a real job to pay the bills... damn, I am just like the rest of the people living their miserable lives on this planet.
No, now I am going to stomp my feet and guilt-trip someone into giving me money because I can't be assed to do some stupid boring day job to pay my bills.

Can you see how this looks from the perspective of ordinary people who read your rant?
I'm sorry you see it this way, I didn't think that's how I sounded.
I've been working since I was sixteen, I'm 26 now and slowly seeing your saving melt away is hard, that's it.

You might not know me, but I clearly didn't say or meant "I am just like the rest of the people living their miserable lives on this planet.", it really isn't me :)

This was taken out of its context, and wrote by someone who hasn't slept in for the last 36 hours.

What I meant was, if you don't want to pay for it that's fine, but don't blame me for putting a price on my work.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I'm sorry you see it this way, I didn't think that's how I sounded.
I've been working since I was sixteen, I'm 26 now and slowly seeing your saving melt away is hard, that's it.

You might not know me, but I clearly didn't say or meant "I am just like the rest of the people living their miserable lives on this planet.", it really isn't me :)

This was taken out of its context, and wrote by someone who hasn't slept in for the last 36 hours.

What I meant was, if you don't want to pay for it that's fine, but don't blame me for putting a price on my work.
No hard feelings, I cannot know how you feel or what you are going through.
I just offered a reality check and a view of your problems from another perspective since Vidal's post irked me a bit.

Everyone deserves to be paid for their hard work just... when creating an AVN it can be a long game of hit and miss and you never know how things will turn out.
Patreon system is something equal to crowdsourcing without any return. You cannot force people to give you money but you can certainly create a game that people will enjoy and be willing to support you to develop further.
Having said that, good luck and hopefully, in time, you will get there. :)

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes